*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Has anyone experienced a positive test an then negatives on other brands ?

Woke up this morning and all of yesterday’s ‘symptoms’ have gone again. Boobs not sore or anything and I’ve got the low Crampy back that I always get a few days before AF. So fed up because yesterday afternoon I was feeling so pregnant! I’ve been pregnant 6 times plus a chemical or two so I know my body and yesterday I really felt something even though I didn’t say.
Such a shame if something tried to stick but couldn’t :cry:
My chart looks awesome lol but I often get good looking charts so it means nothing unless it stays up. My luteal is usually 14-16 days so it won’t start going down for a day or two anyway. Blah! I’m out.

Good luck to all those testing today and soon And everyone else too.

4DCBE037-8E7B-40E0-BC38-0C9E23162736.png

Here’s today’s squinter. If I close one eye and lift one leg I think I see something lol. But really doesn’t mean much - these frers are so good at playing with me. Don’t think it picks up on the pic but here it is anyway.

7E8C6BEE-15D8-48E1-9E3A-2F9B277C59F7.jpeg

Here’s today’s squinter. If I close one eye and lift one leg I think I see something lol. But really doesn’t mean much - these frers are so good at playing with me. Don’t think it picks up on the pic but here it is anyway.

View attachment 1099086
I can see that on my phone! Do you think it’s darker than yesterday? Ohh good luck! :)

Thanks Dee! I’m hurting my eyes trying to make a line out so I’m relieved you can see it. I had my usual week before af migraine last night and today so my hormones don’t seem to have changed. Although my pimples seem to be drying up!?

Woke up this morning and all of yesterday’s ‘symptoms’ have gone again. Boobs not sore or anything and I’ve got the low Crampy back that I always get a few days before AF. So fed up because yesterday afternoon I was feeling so pregnant! I’ve been pregnant 6 times plus a chemical or two so I know my body and yesterday I really felt something even though I didn’t say.
Such a shame if something tried to stick but couldn’t :cry:
My chart looks awesome lol but I often get good looking charts so it means nothing unless it stays up. My luteal is usually 14-16 days so it won’t start going down for a day or two anyway. Blah! I’m out.

Good luck to all those testing today and soon And everyone else too.

View attachment 1099082
I am sorry to hear that and I know your pain. I feel exactly the same today and I don’t have any children yet (I’m 37) ☹️

Hello, sick and not posting much. Mega hugs for bfns and af started..ugh never ready for either. Heart goes out.

@Deethehippy sorry for bfns and cbe tests..so confusing.

@Lucy3 I saw faint blur right away on cell, FX Hugs (get darker)

Welcome to all newcomers.
:dust:

Afm: Been down with sinus infection so much till O is probably gonna be a no show. I will be lurking, rooting on and hoarding all the tissues and tea.

Tested and all :bfn: this morning so I’m out :wacko::cry: Knew I was but still hard after all this time. I am 47...not sure what else I expect.
Thanks everyone for looking and your support.

A9BCD418-5D4C-4A69-A9CC-962817E4CEEE.jpeg C9559C58-3A31-4FFD-A9A5-D507B751213C.jpeg

Now I go back to the tests after time and see a faint line on both..not as dark as yesterday’s on the Clearblue though so I’m guessing maybe chemical? Or just bad tests

6C77420D-2E49-4CA9-B5E7-F8ADC21E3E74.jpeg

I can see those Dee. And the dreaded FRER line always fades to nothing not get darker when drying usually I’ve found. What dpo are you? 9/10? X

@FTale i was wondering how you are. Sorry you have a sinus infection, so painful! Hope you get a bd in this o if you’re feeling up to it.

@Deethehippy yep I see lines in your second pic. Argh! Confusing!

View attachment 1099086
Can’t wait for your next test @Lucy3 hope this is it!! X

@GemmaG - unfortunately I’m 11 dpo and nothing on internet cheapies so have to be indents/evaps I think at this point. It’s so frustrating.

@GemmaG - unfortunately I’m 11 dpo and nothing on internet cheapies so have to be indents/evaps I think at this point. It’s so frustrating.
Deethehippy, you are only 11 dpo?! There are plenty of hopes then :) Just make another test in a few days. People experience cramps like AF at the beginning of their pregnancy.
I’m keeping my fingers crossed!

Looked at the tests again and fainter so threw them in the trash. I'm out. Always had good lines by 10DPO before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->