*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

@Bloblo good to see you my friend! Is DH hoping for a boy or just really wants #3 no matter what?

Did another Clearblue (10miu - may as well use them up right?! lol) and totally white BFN.
The blue One Step IC’s (10miu) had weird faint lines though with more dye at the bottom. Wondfro (25miu) BFN.
Not sure if they will show up. I’ll keep testing until AF comes.

920A1692-D119-4185-9316-850BC6DB47F3.jpeg 0062EA6A-10D3-4F96-85A6-D8DF589A1A1B.jpeg

Last edited:
@Deethehippy I see all those lines - 11dpo is still early. Maybe you only implanted a day or two ago. HCG and tests can fluctuate as you know. Its hard not to compare pregnancies and testing cycles. I still have hope!

I am CD8 so gearing up for the fertile window, I usually O between CD13-CD16 so I have some time. DH and I will start BD tomorrow every other day. I'll likely start OPK tomorrow too! I got my new package in the mail this weekend LOL. Things have been a bit rough with hubby and his mental health lately so I hope that things improve this week, it seemed a bit better last night and this morning so, crossing fingers.

Blo! I remember you from our 2018 babies!

I feel like the only time in my cycle I’m not nervous is when af is here! Hope this week goes quickly for you
Same. It's like "AF just come now so I don't get get my hopes up". So much easier if we didn't have to wait two weeks.

@Dream143r Hello hope you all don't mind if I join this post? We where waiting till Dec to fully ttc butttt I got my love to agree on starting to try now. I should ovulate this Thursday. Been creeping this post for awhile and feel comfortable now to join if that's ok.

I will be testing on June 17th.

Wish us all the best.

I caved and tested with a cheap one yesterday and it was a bfn. Going to test tomorrow, which should be 14dpo. I don't know what happened this cycle. I ovulated so late, if at all. Not sure why, but this one is hitting me harder than usual.

I almost wish AF would just arrive so I can start a new cycle.

Oh! I also meant to mention I started maca...I just bought the powder on the weekend so only on day 2. I mix it in my smoothie in the morning. Does anyone use anything else...pills? etc? It doesn't really have a serving size so I kind of guessed based off the nutrition info on the back LOL. I don't know if it will make an impact this cycle since O is probably within a week or less but you never know, and maybe next cycle if we are unsuccessful this go around!

I caved and tested with a cheap one yesterday and it was a bfn. Going to test tomorrow, which should be 14dpo. I don't know what happened this cycle. I ovulated so late, if at all. Not sure why, but this one is hitting me harder than usual.

I almost wish AF would just arrive so I can start a new cycle.

:hugs:

Did a long hold tonight and got a faint line on a Wondfro, my first Wondfro line this cycle (but nothing on the One Step....you couldnt make this up! lol). It dried very faint but I swear in person it has a pink hue.
Did the OPK’s for fun and made sure to dip after the HCG and tests did not touch.
Crampy tonight so thinking AF is getting ready but will try another Wondfro tomorrow morning.

9F713BB4-915C-44D5-8BD5-5CC422321719.jpeg B60DD51D-E479-456F-87FD-3EAA23F4C187.jpeg DF308876-C5DD-4E09-8284-44916AA50D22.jpeg

Dee I can see a faint line on them

I'm so nervous but excited to start poas from tomorrow morning, I'll be 8/9dpo tomorrow. Got 5 cheapies ready and I'll be off to town Wed's to get some more.

Good luck all for testing, fingers crossed we see more bfps this month

Did a long hold tonight and got a faint line on a Wondfro, my first Wondfro line this cycle (but nothing on the One Step....you couldnt make this up! lol). It dried very faint but I swear in person it has a pink hue.
Did the OPK’s for fun and made sure to dip after the HCG and tests did not touch.
Crampy tonight so thinking AF is getting ready but will try another Wondfro tomorrow morning.

View attachment 1099116 View attachment 1099117 View attachment 1099118

There is a line on one step and wondfo. And then OPK are pretty dark too. Cnt wait for tomorrow’s test

@VictoriaMay - Good luck for when you test and thank you for looking at my tests!
@Lozb - thank you! not expecting much as I am the faint line queen on all makes of tests but praying it could be the start of something.

Dee!!!!! I see that Wondfo. I have never seen you have a line on those before and I know they are one of the better cheapies. I don't often see indents or evaps on those at all.. DEE!!!!! I think your cramping is implantation. I cannot wait for tomorrow's tests!

Dee!!!!! I see that Wondfo. I have never seen you have a line on those before and I know they are one of the better cheapies. I don't often see indents or evaps on those at all.. DEE!!!!! I think your cramping is implantation. I cannot wait for tomorrow's tests!
Thank you. I've Peed on all the hardcore tests already lol I only have a few Wondfro and One step left! But I can always order more quickly if I get another line tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->