*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

I have to say, I've never had a BFP on an Internet cheapie.
I took a test (ic) this morning and was BFN, then my OH convinced me to take one that I picked up on my way home from school. I could see the faintest of lines (will post pic shortly), so took another cheapie and nothing.
I personally really rate the superdrug own brand if you're in the UK or the clear&simple early ones

I have to say, I've never had a BFP on an Internet cheapie.
I took a test (ic) this morning and was BFN, then my OH convinced me to take one that I picked up on my way home from school. I could see the faintest of lines (will post pic shortly), so took another cheapie and nothing.
I personally really rate the superdrug own brand if you're in the UK or the clear&simple early ones
Which Superdrug test do you mean?

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 21.10.24.png

Ooooh Dee! That is exciting seeing that line on the wondfo. I've never had a false line on a wondfo or easy@home (which appear to be made by the same company) good luck, really hope these get darker!!! X

I'm 7dpo and just had a 3hour hold and peed on an easy@home and no line which is good, just wanted to test out a new box! Will try and hold off now a couple of days.

Do you guys trust FRRT & FRER test after they dry ? :-k 9 DPO

Last edited:
Can definitely see that, it's a good line. :) Good luck with further tests, what DPO are you again?
I think 10dpo, been crampy all weekend, I'm super tired, had a nose bleed yesterday (which is really unusual for me) and I've had a sore throat since this afternoon

I think 10dpo, been crampy all weekend, I'm super tired, had a nose bleed yesterday (which is really unusual for me) and I've had a sore throat since this afternoon
Wishing you lots of luck :dust:Your symptoms sound promising, I've got the same except the nose bleed.

@KittyLaMew that’s a lovely line! Looking forward to your next test

@Deethehippy you’ve still got lines! Time for a frer!?

check out my temp rise today! I had a dream about delicious cakes last night, which I always have when I’m pregnant lol. Can’t shift this headache though, it’s intense.

I’m wondering that too. I had the mildest of pulling but so so mild if I didn’t lie down and focus on it I wouldn’t notice. I think the cake dream is my biggest indicator lol

Forgot to mention one random thing. Two people in the last week or so have told me they had a dream that I was pregnant with a boy! One of them being my husband, the other being an old colleague. I am hoping it's a good omen for this cycle.

I'm 2dpo. Idk if it's ovulation Pain or what but I'm bloated and My sides hurt off and on today. Gassy.

Screenshot_20210607-093750.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->