*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

9DPO & still don’t know what to believe , all my test seem faulty
Maybe it’s how I’m taking them

@tropicsgirl i also get acne the week before af. It sucks! I’m the same with the pill helping. We both have af due on the same day, here’s to hoping the acne doesn’t mean anything. I’ve also got mine and usual pms migraine. Sigh

@Deethehippy yeo see the CB line. You are the queen of evaps but I feel like some of your line shave been decent this time?
Yes, stinks that only BC seems to help..one of the sacrifices we make to TTC I suppose! Good luck to you!!

Has anyone else used these test? This is my first second line on all 20 test I’ve taken that has popped up in the 5 minute period.
It came quick. would y’all say BFP ? Or could it possibly be indent line ...? it was taken in the recommended time an everything.
I’ll take another at 11 DPO.

4978B7EF-D18C-40A3-AD51-394726FEBC2A.jpeg

Last edited:
@Beccaboo828 I think I’m seeing something :D
but I just tested with those too & people say they give false positives so I’m not really sure which brand to trust.
looking forward to you next test:) how many DPO are you?

@Beccaboo828 I think I’m seeing something :D
but I just tested with those too & people say they give false positives so I’m not really sure which brand to trust.
looking forward to you next test:) how many DPO are you?
Thank you. Im around 15 dpo if I go by my ovulation tests but about 9/10 days ago I had lots of ewcm so I am unsure haha
I have had so many positive tests using frer that I don't believe anything they say until they are super dark.
Good luck for your next test too!!

@Beccaboo828 - that looks like quite a good line for a FRER :) good luck for the next one, any symptoms?

@TTCaredhead - I can see your line too and definitely looks pink..keep testing..they are bound to be faint when early.

@KittyLaMew - That looks like a decent line, different tests give different lines but it’s looking good.

AFM - woke up with nausea which I do sometimes get in the TWW and I did eat too much sticky toffee pudding and cream last night so not sure it means much lol. Will test later this morning but not expecting anything.

Forgot to mention one random thing. Two people in the last week or so have told me they had a dream that I was pregnant with a boy! One of them being my husband, the other being an old colleague. I am hoping it's a good omen for this cycle.

Exciting! Good luck!

@Beccaboo828 - that looks like quite a good line for a FRER :) good luck for the next one, any symptoms?

@TTCaredhead - I can see your line too and definitely looks pink..keep testing..they are bound to be faint when early.

@KittyLaMew - That looks like a decent line, different tests give different lines but it’s looking good.

AFM - woke up with nausea which I do sometimes get in the TWW and I did eat too much sticky toffee pudding and cream last night so not sure it means much lol. Will test later this morning but not expecting anything.
I feel nauseous and so tired. But we have a cold in the house so it could just be that.
There's no such thing as too much sticky toffee pudding ;)

@Beccaboo828 yay for your line! And feeling nauseous, this could be it! When will you test again? Every pee? Lol

@TTCaredhead looking very promising

@KittyLaMew lovely line

@Deethehippy looking forward to you test - yummy I love sticky date pudding

I did a test in the middle of the day and really can’t see much. Maybe a shadow, so I’ll try again tomorrow at 10dpo. FX

Really hope all these faint lines start progressing! I see faint on all the ones posted \\:D/

Afm... I'm 8/9dpo used a clear and simple early test and not a faint line in site, pure white. Will try another test tomorrow morning.

12DPO and stark white BFN’s for me this morning on Wondfro and One Step. I knew it deep down but it’s eAsy to cling to hope when you get these faint evaps on tests.
Good luck to everyone else testing.

@Beccaboo828 yay for your line! And feeling nauseous, this could be it! When will you test again? Every pee? Lol

@TTCaredhead looking very promising

@KittyLaMew lovely line

@Deethehippy looking forward to you test - yummy I love sticky date pudding

I did a test in the middle of the day and really can’t see much. Maybe a shadow, so I’ll try again tomorrow at 10dpo. FX
Thank you! I'll probably test later today haha

Oh Dee. I’m so sorry. Sending big hugs. Seeing those faint lines then for them to go is heartbreaking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->