*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Wow lots of tests with faint lines. Good luck ladies!!

Not much going on here still waiting to ovulate

I think I might be experiencing a chemical pregnancy. After posting my BFN post earlier I tried again with third morning urine and got a faint but definite line on both the One Steps and the Wondfro. I had to rush to work so couldn’t post but I’ve gotten home and they are BFN agsin after a big hold (maybe Uber Uber Uber shadows) This can’t be a viable pregnancy with varying test results can it?
First pic is SMU, next few are TMU and then the one I did just now.
Thanks for looking ladies..I’m so confused!

B5981B60-16FB-4003-9DA2-0B42533B7A1A.jpeg CD4CE876-4181-4C4E-A422-E385B6662B7D.jpeg ED3847FE-961A-4FDE-9136-D6ECEC46C6BA.jpeg 96A5FA01-5B46-468A-BBE7-BDD53016B43D.jpeg

14dpo and I think I'm out. I'm on CD 47. I can't see anything. This was taken after 5 minutes.

vD3L1MM

@Deethehippy I see the lines. Think you should go get seen. Could get support in the firm of progesterone or advice to use baby aspirin in the case of mc...hate using that term. But please get seen. Get some solid answers. So many faint tests are very stressful. Hugs

Dee I see those lines on all tests honestly. I think it's early and fluctuations happen. I am keeping everything crossed for you!!! IMO the test lines look darker than yesterday.

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you with faint lines! Can't wait to see all the updates to come :)

AFM I think today is O day (according to my period tracking app) and I am feeling some twingey cramps. DH and I BD'd last night, so fingers crossed those swimmers find their way! :dance:

Dee I see those lines on all tests honestly. I think it's early and fluctuations happen. I am keeping everything crossed for you!!! IMO the test lines look darker than yesterday.
Thank you. :) I have not given up on this little bean trying to implant yet..the Clearblue line could well have been an evap (they are known for evaps and I've had evaps on them after the time before) which would mean that the first proper line I got was last night on the Wondfro. Therefore the levels could still be too low for the cheapies with their various dyes to respond to . I certainly feel pregnant and have several symptoms now but I know they can be very similar to PMS sometimes too and be psychologically convincing!
I don't want to see the GP...they can't fix my age and I'd rather just leave it to fate at this point, I'm not ill ..if it happens I will be more than thrilled but if it doesn't then I will know when it's time for me to stop.

14dpo no AF but I got a BFN today as well....I'm really trying to stay positive but I want my rainbow baby so badly...getting these negative results are very discouraging...I know im not out until AF shows but has anyone received a BFN on 14dpo then ended up actually being pregnant...

Also this is the last test I took...I don't personally see anything...

20210608_110643.jpg

Such a great attitude Dee - I love it. Crossing everything and looking forward to staring at more tests LOL.

14dpo no AF but I got a BFN today as well....I'm really trying to stay positive but I want my rainbow baby so badly...getting these negative results are very discouraging...I know im not out until AF shows but has anyone received a BFN on 14dpo then ended up actually being pregnant...

Also this is the last test I took...I don't personally see anything...

View attachment 1099167
I'm sorry for the BFN's. You do hear of ladies getting late BFP's after AF was due. I hope AF stays away for you.

@Deethehippy I feel the same, I don't feel there's any point investigating things at this point in my life. The little interference I have to deal with the better! I do hope your tests get darker now Xx

Has anyone else used these test? This is my first second line on all 20 test I’ve taken that has popped up in the 5 minute period.
It came quick. would y’all say BFP ? Or could it possibly be indent line ...? it was taken in the recommended time an everything.
I’ll take another at 11 DPO.

View attachment 1099125
I see that!. It's horrible having so much uncertainty....this is why I really want to try and stop testing early, it's soooo stressful!! Hopefully in a day or 2 you get a much darker line! Good luck x

I am CD9 and just started OPK. So far negative but I'm going to use my CB advance tests to see if I get a high fertility. Last cycle I had it I think CD9 so we shall see!! Crossing fingers. Hubby and I BD this am to get started. Probably go every other day for the next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->