• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

I am CD9 and just started OPK. So far negative but I'm going to use my CB advance tests to see if I get a high fertility. Last cycle I had it I think CD9 so we shall see!! Crossing fingers. Hubby and I BD this am to get started. Probably go every other day for the next week.

Good luck!

Cd5 and AF has not long ended, so we are now officially ttc!
Can’t dtd tonight because df has to drop a semen sample off at the fertility clinic in the morning.
Funny story about that - he has to produce the sample at home an hour before the appointment. It’s about a 30 minute drive and then about 10-15 minutes to park and walk to the actual clinic (car park is really busy and the clinic is at the far end of the hospital)
His appointment is 9:30: dd can be dropped off from 8:15.
We have a tradesperson arriving at 8:30 to fit the flooring.

which means df has to drop dd off at 8:15, home for 8:20, produces sample REALLY quickly, and then head straight to the hospital. Hopefully the floor fitter won’t be early

Cd5 and AF has not long ended, so we are now officially ttc!
Can’t dtd tonight because df has to drop a semen sample off at the fertility clinic in the morning.
Funny story about that - he has to produce the sample at home an hour before the appointment. It’s about a 30 minute drive and then about 10-15 minutes to park and walk to the actual clinic (car park is really busy and the clinic is at the far end of the hospital)
His appointment is 9:30: dd can be dropped off from 8:15.
We have a tradesperson arriving at 8:30 to fit the flooring.

which means df has to drop dd off at 8:15, home for 8:20, produces sample REALLY quickly, and then head straight to the hospital. Hopefully the floor fitter won’t be early
Haha! I hope he works well under pressure!

Haha that’s so funny! No pressure getting that sample!

@Deethehippy thanks, I can see it too. It’s pink forsure..
but like I took this test this morning almost 3hrs hold an it’s negative..
I’m not sure how to feel. All pregnancy test I’ve taken have been doing this to me. I’ll get a line or faint line & then the next test will be stark white. It’s a back and forth game for me right now.
Negative? Positive? How will I know with all these confusing test lol.
9 & 10 DPO

3C3505B6-0652-460A-97CA-F78A2710B81A.jpeg

Last edited:
@sallyhansen76 im 10dpo today, how about you? How good was my temp spike yesterday! Went back down a bit today but still overall going up. How are you feeling? I’ve had a headache for 4 days now…so annoying! Hoping it’s due to a hormone shift. Cm has also changed so I’m hopeful! Only getting shadows on the old frer but with my others I didn’t test till 13dpo so I prob need to put them away fro a few more days.

I can. Is the top one 9dpo? It does look slightly stronger than the bottom one but only slightly. Did you take them at the same time each day?

I’m not sure how to feel. All pregnancy test I’ve taken have been doing this to me. I’ll get a line or faint line & then the next test will be stark white. It’s a back and forth game for me right now.
9 & 10 DPO

View attachment 1099182
I can see the top one. I never usually get any lines until 11dpo (but very faint) at the earliest so still time for yours to get darker and remember hcg doubles every 48 hours and it fluctuates a lot too. X

9 & 10 DPO

View attachment 1099182
I’m having the same problem, for the last 24 hours or so faint lines on some tests and then BFN the next time and repeat. I got two more faint lines tonight but hard to photograph. (The green OPK was just as a comparison) I’ve got a migraine tonight which I get before AF so it’s not looking good really.
I wish you so much luck though..I hope your lines get darker.

F8D5B90D-B6B9-4029-95FA-71CAED62D3D6.jpeg 46521079-4CA3-4A95-95A5-1CADACCD6E68.jpeg

I’m similar @BabyBrain80 . My last pregnancies I didn’t even try and test before 13dpo! Why am I so neurotic this time lol. How are you feeling? You must be close to 11dpo?

Haha! I hope he works well under pressure!
You know the hospital? Not the one we discussed previously, but the one in the same local authority. Parking is worse than at the one we discussed. Took me 10 minutes to walk from the car park to the clinic, and I’m a fast Walker.

Hope he is fast too, but not at walking!

@Lucy3 the top one is 9DPO
That is why I’m worrying so bad. I’ve heard it’s not good for this to happen. But I’ve also heard so many other things. I didn’t take them at the same time. I didn’t know that was a thing lol. Buttt I will take another tonight an post a pic. I’m praying for darker lines:dust:

@BabyBrain80 I’m hoping ... just not quite sure what test to believe at this point. An by fluctuates do you mean that one day it can show a line an the next stark white an I could still actually have a healthy pregnancy ?

@Deethehippy I’ve been super crampy & had a horrible headache lastnight. Af is in 4 days tho.
I’m hoping this is the start of our journey girl:D
I’ve heard test can’t pick up HCG if there isn’t any.
Lots of babydust.

@loeylo have you ever watched Life In Pieces?? Your story totally reminds me of an episode LOL watch season 3 episode 10 (i looked it up haha) its about a character Matt driving his sample to the IVF clinic and all the scenarios of how it could go wrong.

I remember before my 2nd DS I kept getting lines on ics (we werent doing the babydance) feels like every brand gives a line now, its very irritating :(

No one is out until AF shows! I hope those shadows all turn into BFPs ladies! :hugs:

CD 16 here, no positive OPKs, though I have felt the sharpest pinch, which usually means ovulation. I'm at a loss! No EWCM tho.

Idk how many dpo I am. I'm doing two different charts and I'm confused FF friend said I ovulated same day I got my LH peak. I thought suppose to ovulate a day after I get my peak? Idk how to read these charts:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->