*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

@Cinnamon88 everyone is different, and sometimes each cycle is different. Its supposedly 12-48 hrs after a positive opk, with it generally being about 24 hrs. Mine was less than 12 hours. I would get a peak midday and Ovulate by evening/night. Just try to read your own bodies signs - pains, ewcm, etc. temping is great too. My sleeps terrible and I was still able to pinpoint ovulation on ff with it

Slowly getting towards peak.... cd 15 today and this was this mornings test. Really hope to bd tonight as last was sunday. My daughter isn't sleeping well so weve been trying to catch sleep. Hopefully hubby is keen as tomorrow night will be out because of football training/home late/exhausted.

I just dont feel hopeful much anymore and i hate it :(

20210609_064240.jpg

@Cinnamon88 i find opks don’t really work for me. I’ve tried doing them alongside temping and they just don’t line up very well, like I ovulated right as or even after I get a peak and on the cheapies I never get a true positive. Last time I used opk and tempted I conceived as I went with the chart over the opk. I got my first positive after ovulation and kept getting them for days after ovulation, so I just find them confusing. I agree with Rach with going with your body signs. Good luck!

@Cinnamon88 everyone is different, and sometimes each cycle is different. Its supposedly 12-48 hrs after a positive opk, with it generally being about 24 hrs. Mine was less than 12 hours. I would get a peak midday and Ovulate by evening/night. Just try to read your own bodies signs - pains, ewcm, etc. temping is great too. My sleeps terrible and I was still able to pinpoint ovulation on ff with it
I used fertility friend and it's saying one thing from premom. So confusing. I got my peak CD12. Affording to FF I ovulated that same day. According to premom I ovulated a day later.

See confusing lol I ovulate day later than peak LH test I was told. Not same day.

Screenshot_20210608-201616.jpg

@Deethehippy Sorry for recommending you see a gp. Was just worried about you. Hope you implanted late. Fx for your next test.:flow:

@TTCaredhead I see the faint line. FX!

@OMIYIN :hugs:Sorry about the test. If not this cycle, sending good vibes for next.

@Shannonogins FX !! Hope you caught the eggy.

@Lucy3 FX for your next test!! I test better smu. Fmu is never good for me.

@Beccaboo828 See that line. Hope your next one is stronger.

AFM: I wont be ttcing this month. Too sick to even ovulate. Will be cheering you all on.

Hoping to see some rainbows!

:dust:

Another negative tonight.. just gonna stop testing for a few days...
see you ladies in a couple days!
baby dust to everyone !

So hard @TTCaredhead ! Hope to see you soon with a blazing bfp

@FTale you must be feeling awful. Hope you get better soon. August is your IVF start date isn’t it?

@Lucy3 Thank you.<3

I cant taste a thing and cough way too much for my liking. One more week and it should be gone. If not, I will drag myself in to be seen. Docs gave my dd some meds for a bacteria infection. I just stood there like, crap, this is serious. But I dont want hard meds while ttcing. Now my ovulation is thrown off and I wont get to ttc anyway...lol..

Yes, August should be go month for IVF.

I just feel empty handed. Waiting in line. No idea if it will work. Just giving it a go.

What hpts are you using ?

So in August will they start the retrieval process? It’s exciting but I can see how it would also be daunting. Being sick, especially in summer, sucks! It’s winter here and we’re just about to get ‘released’ from yet another lockdown so at least my kids will go back to school. Good but also hello all the new winter bugs!
I’ve been using frer - I have 7 left so I should do one today. Sick of the shadow lines though so keen to hold off as long as possible.

@Lucy3 Yes, They will do retrieval and then freeze any that fertilize for them. I think by the 15th I should be done with shots?? I would have to look at email from them agaim. Seems so far off easy to not pay attention.

I hope you all are doing well up there. Our lockdown is all but gone. Almost business as usual cept for masks. Colder weather sounds good to me right now..haha...do you get any snow? YES, omg the winter bugs are nasty. Total snot nose fest. Kids get so close when they talk its a given some one is getting ill.

Frer are so hit and miss. I was reading online how every test but frer was positive for one mom. I was like at least if that thing is bfn there's still a chance for a bfp :lol: Use to be if it were bfn it was over.

I am liking Easy@home tests. They are cheap and never give any evaps for me at least.

When I finally get to test again, will probably wee on everything because its been so long :blush:

This mornings test. I can't decide if it's darker or the same as yesterday x

Screenshot_20210609-060433_Gallery.jpg

I agree. It looks almost the same but a tad more defined. Ugh. Hope it comes through clearer on your next test. Hugs
Thank you. I think its just frer playing its silly games again but we have to cling on to that tiny bit of hope don't we x

I think it’s a tad more clearer today. Fingers crossed for your next one
Yay thank you. We've only been ttc 5/6 months so not long really. It normally takes around 16 months upto 4 years for me to get pregnant x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->