*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

@Beccaboo828 - Your line seems Sl more obvious on my phone. I hope it’s the start of it darkening.

@FTale - I hate that you are still so poorly. And don’t apologise for saying what you thought was best for me..I probably just didn’t want to hear it :friends: I hope that you might O late.

AFM - temp drop this morning and banging migraine since last night so all my usual AF signs. Don’t think this bean stuck :cry:
Will test later this morning but think I know what the inevitable Is now. (Just made my chart green for fun..never seen a green line on my chart)

FE3BCF05-1D2E-4A4C-9802-B047C4F46042.png

I can see that Lucy! Hope it’s the start of your BFP.

@Lucy3 yeah I can see that, fingers crossed! X

@loeylo I did wonder if it was the hospital near me....there is a popular road shut up from the valley and I hoped he wasn't coming this way! But if it's your side that's fine. Hope all goes to plan and good results xx

@Beccaboo828 - Your line seems Sl more obvious on my phone. I hope it’s the start of it darkening.

@FTale - I hate that you are still so poorly. And don’t apologise for saying what you thought was best for me..I probably just didn’t want to hear it :friends: I hope that you might O late.

AFM - temp drop this morning and banging migraine since last night so all my usual AF signs. Don’t think this bean stuck :cry:
Will test later this morning but think I know what the inevitable Is now. (Just made my chart green for fun..never seen a green line on my chart)

View attachment 1099191
Im so so sorry. I was really hoping it would all be OK for you xx

@Lucy3 [-o<..I see it!! Oh my goodness, please get darker.

@Deethehippy I've only seen it once myself. Didnt chart with my losses. Don't see why you should take it down. Was hoping you could see a darker line. So very sorry, truly. Hugs

Cant wait to see more tests. I am still drowning my opks for the heck of it. Thought I was further back but am cd11 today. Must have been the fever. rofl..goodness. This is good. Means I wont ovulate on cd10 or cd12....yay! Fx for cd13 or 14 and I just might give it a go. :dance:

Good luck @Beccaboo828 Xx

9dpo and couldnt control myself :haha: decided to try an easy@home, SMU but only a 2 hour hold. Something catching my eye, not sure if you guys can see it. Will try again later.
Feeling a bit nauseous (I haven't eaten yet though!), boobs were a bit tender when I took my bra off last night, had a bit of an acidy feeling in my stomach last couple of days. Who knows?!!

20210609_101947.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck for testing.

Stark white bfn for me this morning, hoping I'm testing to early and praying to see some faint lines soon.

What's the latest dpo for positive test that people have got?

Good luck @Beccaboo828 Xx

10dpo and couldnt control myself :haha: decided to try an easy@home, SMU but only a 2 hour hold. Something catching my eye, not sure if you guys can see it. Will try again later.
Feeling a bit nauseous (I haven't eaten yet though!), boobs were a bit tender when I took my bra off last night, had a bit of an acidy feeling in my stomach last couple of days. Who knows?!!

View attachment 1099199

Definitely see something, I did one this morning and couldn't see a thing. Good luck with more tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->