*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

@OMIYIN :hugs:Sorry about the test. If not this cycle, sending good vibes for next.

Thank you....still no AF ....no cramps...I had some dull cramps on the side a few days ago but nothing major...I noticed my cm changed...but its not creamy like before AF comes...sorry TMI..so fingers crossed ....I'm not out until AF shows

@Lucy3 yeah I can see that, fingers crossed! X

@loeylo I did wonder if it was the hospital near me....there is a popular road shut up from the valley and I hoped he wasn't coming this way! But if it's your side that's fine. Hope all goes to plan and good results xx
It’s not my side- it’s the older hospital building near you, not the newer one!

He was a day early! Thankfully (wrong word choice) dd wasn’t well today so he had called to reschedule. So tomorrow morning it is!
Negative opk today

@Lucy3 I'm 9 dpo today so a little behind you then.
Feeling off and on, bfn today and trying to stay positive.
Not much in the way of symptoms. I clearly see your line! Good luck, impatient to see your next test!

@missielibra Hey hun, I'm not sure what DPO I am... I had a chemical end of march, I haven't seen a period since.. I've had spotting which looked like implantation.. and thats it!
So it's all a waiting game for me although I have a bloodtest booked but that is on the 21st June!
I'm hoping to see a BFP before then xx

See confusing lol I ovulate day later than peak LH test I was told. Not same day.

View attachment 1099189
A big part of charting is noting your cervical mucus. If you put that info into your FF it may change your O day. I would guess you did O a day later than FF says because that temp is still in your pre O range, and the dip could be the pre O dip that’s on a lot of charts. So I would say you’re 1 dpo behind where FF has you!

@Deethehippy
My heart really goes out to you hon. :hugs:

@OMIYIN
So sorry ure in limbo. I hope u get answers soon.

@FTale
So sorry to hear u haven't been well hon. Get well soon.

@Beccaboo828
Fx the next test is darker.

@Alligator
Yay for the fertile window wishing u so much luck this cycle..

@Cinnamon88
I wud normally ovulate the day after my peak opk but some cycles I ovulated on the same day as my peak.

Good luck to all the ladies getting faint lines, I really hope they get darker.
Too all thos who have had chemicals I am so very sorry. I know only too well what they are like after having so many of them back to back last year.
Sending u ladies huge hugs.

And those waiting to ovulate or test good luck. Lots of baby dust being sent ure way :dust:

Easy@homes don’t have evaps?? like what about when they dry ?

Easy@homes don’t have evaps?? like what about when they dry ?
I have been using easy@home tests and I haven't had an evap, even when they dried. My test started off very much hardly there but something kept catching my eye and then it just got darker as the day went on. It was the first time i had used these tests.

I agree I've never had an evap on easy@home and been using them since TTC my daughter in 2017!

So sorry to those who negatives. Sending positively for next months cycle.

AF is due in 2-3 days. But I’ll wait to test because AF is sometimes a few days late. Just hate the waiting!! Found out recently a good friend is pregnant with her 2nd. So happy for her but also sad for myself...which feels selfish but I know it’s not. Will be going on vacation with her soon too and I’m hoping that won’t bring up feelings of sadness on my vacation...:-(

@tropicsgirl its always hard when others are pregnant when you're ttc. My sister and cousin are pregnant and i have so many mixed emotions depending on the day. I hope you get a nice bfp before then!

Lots to catch up on, yay! Will go back and read.

this is my chart this morning, not looking amazing so I’m scared to test today

4AFC8ECE-F684-4D7C-88FB-043630D06F3B.png

@tropicsgirl I can’t remember if you’ve tested yet? There’s time for your bfp!

@Alligator woohoo get that bd in!

@AlwaysTheAunt did you get some action last night? Hope so!

@surprise21 it’s tricky when you don’t know your dpo. Fx your bloods come back with lots of hcg when you get them done

@BabyBrain80 have you tested again?

@Beccaboo828 have you tested??

@sallyhansen76 when will you test? Lol sorry so many testing questions!

@loeylo haha your swimmers stories are so funny

Sorry to anyone I missed, last day of remote learning for my kids today, yay! Back to school tomorrow - so relieved

@tropicsgirl I can’t remember if you’ve tested yet? There’s time for your bfp!

@Alligator woohoo get that bd in!

@AlwaysTheAunt did you get some action last night? Hope so!

@surprise21 it’s tricky when you don’t know your dpo. Fx your bloods come back with lots of hcg when you get them done

@BabyBrain80 have you tested again?

@Beccaboo828 have you tested??
Nope, not yet! In a few days I will I think.

@tropicsgirl its always hard when others are pregnant when you're ttc. My sister and cousin are pregnant and i have so many mixed emotions depending on the day. I hope you get a nice bfp before then!
Thank you!! Yes, definitely mixed emotions! It’s not like your not happy for the other person! It just reminds you of your own struggles with TTC.

Hey ladies… I’ve been reading silently. Sorry a lot of you are in limbo and want answers.
afm: idk what the heck my body has planned lol. Af came a week early and boy was I cramping. My period tracker didn’t even Know when I ov this month because this warming cycle threw off everything. I want a baby but I’m kinda over it a little, too stressed right now with new house problems and marital crap. Don’t think I would be able to hold a baby, much less conceive if I’m not happy. My mom Keeps telling Me to take my depression and anxiety meds but I was trying not to for a baby. It saddens me cuz I don’t think I’ll happily get to where I want. I’m just taking one day at a time now. My emotions are all over and there are driving thru new hubby mad. He still says he wants to get me pregnant but idk why if I’m making him unhappy. I’m confused. Sorry I’m the downer today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->