*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Ok photo shoot time… today vs yesterday. Darker today! And not even 24 hours between them! :happydance: I’m not ready to leave here yet so I hope it’s ok if I hang around and cheer everyone on?

View attachment 1099305

wow, what a great progression!
I‘ve been silently following along since my bfp and the suspense was so real with all the faint lines! That‘s a proper bfp, i‘m sure it‘ll be a sticky one! Huge congrats!

and lots of baby dust to everyone :)

Well, as expected AF has arrived - right on time. At least it wasn’t a week late like last month! Going on vacation for the first time in over a year next week - it’ll be good to take my mind off of TTC for a bit.

good luck all!

Thats quite the positive OPK @Alligator

I finally got a positive too
Screenshot_20210612-153223_Premom.jpg
BUT
tomorrow I will be CD 21 of 28-29... Luteal phase wont be long enough so, Im out this one. I'll have to wait for July!

After mant discussions with dh, we decided to ntnp for now. He has been diagnosed years ago with infertility (super low sperm count and motility), so as long as he isn't taking his supplements we don't actually know if he is fertile at all. For now I will not temp or use opk's and he will not take his supplements (we conceived exactly 3m after he started those with both our kids).
And if Im not pregnant by Christmas we will start trying in earnest. But generally we have decided that we do want a 3rd kid. Hubby is super excited and already started looking at minivans :haha:
We dtd today, I'm pretty sure that ovulation was yesterday (so many cycles of previous ttc has me quite in sync with my body) - so we are in with a shot this month.... eek! Im getting excited now!

That’s a beautiful line Lucy! Congrats!

also think this is my positive opk. Thought it was two days ago, but here we are again!

baby dust all around!!!

FB50DEB2-ABC1-4F24-B5EF-CB5037F256A6.jpeg

Cd9.
Had high fertility on a clearblue advance digital ovulation test yesterday and today.
I physically feel very fertile in all ways. More so than I have since the last time I conceived! Even df noticed.
Dtd yesterday (twice) and today. Df has told me no more until tomorrow

@Lucy3
Girlllll ure progression is awesome.
So happy for you hon. Congratulations.
I'm sure everyone will want u to stick around. I mean I'm still hear rooting everyone on.
I just can't leave these lovely ladies.

@BabyBrain80
So sorry hon for bfn. Hope next cycle brings u ure sticky. Definitely have a good cry. I sure did alot of that last year. Sending hugs

@sallyhansen76
Mann that sucks that line was clear. I hope it comes back again.

@Deethehippy
Love you hon. Sending u such big hugs.

@elmum and @Alligator those are deffo positive good luck ladies.

@loeylo
Oh gosh I never new that about ectopics. Big hugs sent to u and I pray the next one is ure rainbow.

@Lucy3
Girlllll ure progression is awesome.
So happy for you hon. Congratulations.
I'm sure everyone will want u to stick around. I mean I'm still hear rooting everyone on.
I just can't leave these lovely ladies.

@BabyBrain80
So sorry hon for bfn. Hope next cycle brings u ure sticky. Definitely have a good cry. I sure did alot of that last year. Sending hugs

@sallyhansen76
Mann that sucks that line was clear. I hope it comes back again.

@Deethehippy
Love you hon. Sending u such big hugs.

@elmum and @Alligator those are deffo positive good luck ladies.

@loeylo
Oh gosh I never new that about ectopics. Big hugs sent to u and I pray the next one is ure rainbow.
Thank you! It’s just because either a) something caused the ectopic like endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, or b) the ectopic scars the tube, which thins it and means another egg can get stuck. I don’t have any of the conditions which cause then abs b isn’t really a factor either since my second ectopic was in the other tube, which is apparently much more unusual!

@TTCaredhead
Sorry no AF still.
Yes some womon don't get BFPs untill after AF is due.
Have heard of some going like a week late.
Definitely not out until AF shows.

Hope I've not missed anyone. If so I'm sorry it's so hard keeping up.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test..
And those that are just about to ovulate.

Sorry those that got AF

Sorry those that have had chemicals they really are horrible and my heart goes out to you guys.
That was me last year so I know what it's like to have back to back pregnancy losses.

To ladies getting lines FX they continue to progress.
Good luck ladies

Af came today as expected, :witch: so count me out this month. I’ll be watching the thread still ,
Af is usually only 5 days so hopefully I’ll be back in the game soon!
Baby dust to all the ladies testing!

@Lucy3 yes girl! Congratulations! That progression is crazy for under 24hrs. So happy for you!

3dpo today, we went to my sisters for an overnight stay. Had a fire and cooked roast in the camp ovens over the coals. Oh man it was delicious! We've all come down with a cold/runny noses so thats not great after Ayla was just sick last weekend :( she's not sleeping still 4 nights in a row now and im exhausted! Thankfully made the last 2 days go quick to start the tww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->