• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Do you think this is darker than yesterday ?

Didn’t get to BD yesterday. We BD’d the day before and am hoping to today. Hopefully haven’t missed it

18B26A4D-6FF9-4F68-89AA-40BC16F48C5D.jpeg

@VictoriaMay
That's a blazing BFP congratulations.
Don't worry about symptoms. I didn't have any. No tiredness or neasea or sore boobs. I had no symptoms untill 6 weeks even then they wud come and go.
Ure eggo is most definitely preggo girl \\:D/

Didn’t get to BD yesterday. We BD’d the day before and am hoping to today. Hopefully haven’t missed it

View attachment 1099338

Definitely still positive hon. Think it's a tad darker so O should be tomorrow or next day.
Good luck hon

View attachment 1099338
Looks darker, but o is always day after first positive for me, even if I get darker ones later on. That being said, still time to catch that eggo - sperm can live up to 5 days and eggs 24 to 36 hrs, so all/any bd around o day can help.
:dust:

Hi ladies bding like 10 mins after midnight wud u class it as that day or day before?

I'm in pain. This morning it was very light. Now it's so irritating feels like AF pains. Lower back and lower belly. AF suppose to start in 8 days midol isn't getting rid of it.:cry:

7dpo and got another negative. Feeling so defeated. I thought was positive but its not s line. Just a colorless nub.

View attachment 1099329

I researched a lot about realistically how early you can get lines (because i love testing early) and its a rare occurrence if someone gets something at 7dpo. So don't count yourself out just yet! Lines from 10dpo onwards are where alot start to see something, few before and some later. I never got anything until 12dpo evening with my daughter, all very clear bfn until that point :) hope that gives you some hope! (I dont mean any of that to be condescending so i hope it doesnt come across like that) i googled for hours :)

I researched a lot about realistically how early you can get lines (because i love testing early) and its a rare occurrence if someone gets something at 7dpo. So don't count yourself out just yet! Lines from 10dpo onwards are where alot start to see something, few before and some later. I never got anything until 12dpo evening with my daughter, all very clear bfn until that point :) hope that gives you some hope! (I dont mean any of that to be condescending so i hope it doesnt come across like that) i googled for hours :)
No you're fine. With my chemical I got a late bfp so I figured if I got it early it would mean better chance being sticky. I know not true though.

No you're fine. With my chemical I got a late bfp so I figured if I got it early it would mean better chance being sticky. I know not true though.

That sucks :( all my chemicals i had lines earlier so i dont think it makes a difference which bloody sucks!

I'm 4 dpo and itching to test despite knowing it will be negative so i get it :) whenever i see people 8dpo with clear lines im jealous

Well I’ve had some twinges on my left side throughout the day and again my right (the bad one) so I have no idea! I would have thought my pains earlier were O but they could have been muscle pain/weird twinges that sometimes happen for no reason? Ugh there’s no way to know which sucks!! I just want to know so I don’t get my hopes too far up!

That sucks :( all my chemicals i had lines earlier so i dont think it makes a difference which bloody sucks!

I'm 4 dpo and itching to test despite knowing it will be negative so i get it :) whenever i see people 8dpo with clear lines im jealous
I feel the same. I wish there was an easier way to tell instead of waiting for AF to show up. Someone needs to come up with making a vaginal camera we can use and guide it with a ps4 controller or something :lol:

I feel the same. I wish there was an easier way to tell instead of waiting for AF to show up. Someone needs to come up with making a vaginal camera we can use and guide it with a ps4 controller or something :lol:

Yes! I reckon we'd all do it too haha! I swear the two weeks feels like an actual eternity every month... and when af is a week late oh it kills

Hi ladies sorry I have been quiet. I am trying to just relax. @Lucy3 on congratulations lovely and any other BFP and good luck those still waiting like me.
Just purchased today some Angus cactus drops seen could for PMS symptoms, but seen they good for fertility too by decreasing prolactin with balancing ur pituitary gland and then in turn this helps increase progesterone to lengthen LP. The oral drops are meant to work with more strength than the pills.

D9D2EAFA-F1F1-416B-8A0B-7982C4E006E0.jpeg

Got a big temp rise this morning so looks like O was yesterday! As suspected. Hopefully on my good ovary lol. Time will tell I guess! I did temp about an hour earlier than usual as my body woke me up for some reason - I didn’t sleep super great so my only symptom today is being tired and stressed about work. It’s a busy week with too much to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->