*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

If it makes you feel better, I’ve had a bfp early AND late and lost the baby. My dd was a late bfp too. I don’t think there is any link between when you get a positive and the success of the pregnancy.
Sorry for your loss. I've had a miscarriage in-between each pregnancy so I've had three. It has me scared to even try.

Its been so quiet in here the last two days!

I looked back on my cycle i conceived my daughter, had spotting 6dpo and thats when sore bbs started... 6dpo tomorrow. I always look for sore bbs despite that was my normal pms back then... so far this cycle everything the same (not that I'd expect any symptoms yet).

Im staying home with my girl hopefully the last of this cold. Might waste a cheapie tomorrow... 8-[8-[

So it's my birthday today. Yes I'm getting old fast haha
I got this 2mu another nothing no doubt but what a day to get a line x

Screenshot_20210615-074318_Gallery.jpg

@Alligator - I really hope you ovulated from your good side and the egg was caught! It's always a worry when you feel like you could be out before you are in.

@Cinnamon88 - It's probably still early, most BFP's seem to occur between 10-12DPO.

@Beccaboo828 - what cycle day are you now? I definitely see that line and it's pink! Hope you have a great birthday!

Good luck to all those approaching testing and O.

I decided to come back..CD5 today and AF is finally ending. AF hasn't been quite a heavy and horrible as usual so hoping the effects of my surgery are starting to improve things. I just needed a break after 2 chemicals in a row..found it very emotionally draining...lines only just vanished finally yesterday.

Decided to try vitex this cycle, I noticed that you did too @Lozb . I really hope it helps us both!
We are trying for 6 more cycles so I'm throwing everything at it that I have got! :)

@Alligator - I really hope you ovulated from your good side and the egg was caught! It's always a worry when you feel like you could be out before you are in.

@Cinnamon88 - It's probably still early, most BFP's seem to occur between 10-12DPO.

@Beccaboo828 - what cycle day are you now? I definitely see that line and it's pink! Hope you have a great birthday!

Good luck to all those approaching testing and O.

I decided to come back..CD5 today and AF is finally ending. AF hasn't been quite a heavy and horrible as usual so hoping the effects of my surgery are starting to improve things. I just needed a break after 2 chemicals in a row..found it very emotionally draining...lines only just vanished finally yesterday.

Decided to try vitex this cycle, I noticed that you did too @Lozb . I really hope it helps us both!
We are trying for 6 more cycles so I'm throwing everything at it that I have got! :)

Yeh my last lot of bloods the GP thought my prolactin was on the high side. So hoping this reduces it and it turn increased my progesterone

That’s good! Our rules are different, if you have w known issue (like yourself) you get referred almost straight away. I was only diagnosed in late March and we have already done almost all the diagnostic stuff. Just got my hsg or laparoscopy to go now.
Hmm maybe it’s like that here I actually didn’t think of that! I might look into it!!

Welcome back Dee! Missed you, crossing everything for this cycle!

FF says I am 3dpo!! I think I am only 2dpo though as I adjusted so temps online because I took them too early. If FF is right I ovulated the day of my first positive OPK which I just don’t think I did…? Maybe though! If so we only did it on O day and 2/4 days before! I guess it’s possible. I still think I’m likely 2dpo though.

2FA1D739-08E7-4B2D-9F49-E18B1A4658D2.png

Thank you ladies xx
Af is late by a few days. Im something stupid like 18dpo xx

@Lucy3 - thank you. And huge congratulations to you again, I didn’t say much to you before I went away but am thrilled you got your BFP!

@Lucy3 congrats on the BFP!!

@Deethehippy Welcome back. I get where you are coming from. I only had 1 chemical (last cycle) and BFN the month before but it was enough to keep me away till CD6 as I just couldn’t face the chat.

As for me:

CD 11. OPK was still negative today but darker than yesterday so will start testing 3x daily from tomorrow.

Had a little bit of bloody CM last night after BD but last cycle was a chemical so I expected things to be different this cycle possibly. My CM is starting to turn into the white stretchy stuff I get before it goes to clear ewcm so it’s becoming fertile.

no BD tonight. I am doing it every other day this month as My husband was worn out with it last month.

Tomorrow I am going to start with the preseed lube too, I want it “optimal” up there are all times. So just waiting to O now. It’s looking like it could be day 14/15 like it normally is and not late like last month.

@Lucy3 congrats on the BFP!!

@Deethehippy Welcome back. I get where you are coming from. I only had 1 chemical (last cycle) and BFN the month before but it was enough to keep me away till CD6 as I just couldn’t face the chat.

As for me:

CD 11. OPK was still negative today but darker than yesterday so will start testing 3x daily from tomorrow.

Had a little bit of bloody CM last night after BD but last cycle was a chemical so I expected things to be different this cycle possibly. My CM is starting to turn into the white stretchy stuff I get before it goes to clear ewcm so it’s becoming fertile.

no BD tonight. I am doing it every other day this month as My husband was worn out with it last month.

Tomorrow I am going to start with the preseed lube too, I want it “optimal” up there are all times. So just waiting to O now. It’s looking like it could be day 14/15 like it normally is and not late like last month.
Good luck!! Sounds like you have a great plan. Every other day is perfect for sure. I know so many friends who conceived that way without really even tracking, just doing EOD from period ending for a week or two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->