*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

I'm all caught up, didn't have time to check in over the weekend

@VictoriaMay Congrats!!! That's a clear BFP, crazy the difference the FRER makes against some of our cheapie tests eh? \\:D/

AFM CD24 No real signs of O. My cycles are very regular so this is very different for me. Pretty sure my body is just recovering after the loss in May. Hopefully I can O soon. I just want to start a fresh cycle and get back to TTC.

14 dpo for me and BFN. Those evaps were horrid.

Waiting for AF now.

Hi ladies sorry I have been quiet. I am trying to just relax. @Lucy3 on congratulations lovely and any other BFP and good luck those still waiting like me.
Just purchased today some Angus cactus drops seen could for PMS symptoms, but seen they good for fertility too by decreasing prolactin with balancing ur pituitary gland and then in turn this helps increase progesterone to lengthen LP. The oral drops are meant to work with more strength than the pills.

View attachment 1099346

Hope they help :D

@Lozb oooh I've never heard of that I really hope it helps for you and helps to lengthen ure LP. Good luck hon.

@sallyhansen76
Oh hon I am so so sorry

I forgot to mention we didn't get to BD yesterday on O day but did the day before, and 3 days before...hopefully that's enough, although I don't feel super positive that I O'd from my working side!

I forgot to mention we didn't get to BD yesterday on O day but did the day before, and 3 days before...hopefully that's enough, although I don't feel super positive that I O'd from my working side!

Good luck. I understand the “working side” thing I only have one tube due to an ectopic and as I had a chemical last month I reckon I O from the side with no tube this month. However, I did O from
The side with no tube when I had my 9 year old daughter the DR said the tube can move between ovaries and pic up from either side.

I hope this is your month!!

So, here is my negative OPK for CD 10. It is a lot darker than my tests on CD 6 and 8 though and with me the surge comes on over a few days and the tests get darker till they go positive. I usually O on CD 14 so hopefully this means I am on track this month after lasts months CD 19 ovulation.

I am doing a “schedule” in regards to BD meaning every other day from CD 8 to CD 20. That shouldn’t wear my husband out. He is currently being the worlds biggest idiot and trying to be as silly and unattractive as possible because he knows I have “got” to BD later to keep on schedule the buffoon.

FDB03EDF-6FB6-4ED9-A980-0306AB596C18.jpeg

Question:

I have 9 preseed applicators, should I start using them now? I don’t want them to disguise normal ewcm but I also want something up there that is sperm friendly at all times.

Feeling a bit apprehensive. Thought I might have felt some O pain from the right side, which is no good! I thought that last month too, my right side is useless. For those that don’t know I have 2 ovaries and tubes but my left one only works, I have half of a uterus and my right uterus/tube doesn’t connect so I really hope it was just stomach twinges or generalized pain and not O from that side… ugh why would I ovulate from a side that doesn’t connect! Why can’t my body know better! I’m not counting myself out yet and trying to be hopeful as who knows; I felt some twinges on the other side too (definitely more on the right though). But it’s so hard not to feel down and out already. I sometimes get so upset with my body and why it can’t just work normally
I’m sorry you have tube issues / I might be the same as you. Would getting that ovary removed help?

No you're fine. With my chemical I got a late bfp so I figured if I got it early it would mean better chance being sticky. I know not true though.
If it makes you feel better, I’ve had a bfp early AND late and lost the baby. My dd was a late bfp too. I don’t think there is any link between when you get a positive and the success of the pregnancy.

Good luck. I understand the “working side” thing I only have one tube due to an ectopic and as I had a chemical last month I reckon I O from the side with no tube this month. However, I did O from
The side with no tube when I had my 9 year old daughter the DR said the tube can move between ovaries and pic up from either side.

I hope this is your month!!
I have wondered that! My right ovary connects to my right tube which connects to the other half of my uterus that never formed (it's kind of like a nub? They call it a rudimentary horn). It's not connected to my main uterine cavity. So I wonder if my other tube would pick it up given that it is still connected, just not in a way I could conceive? Who knows!

I’m sorry you have tube issues / I might be the same as you. Would getting that ovary removed help?
I've wondered this. So my condition is a bit different in that the ovary/tube are fine they just aren't connected to my working uterus, they are connected to the other half that never formed properly. Some women with my condition have them removed but mostly because they cause pain, etc. I don't have that problem so I don't know if they would do it. But perhaps worth asking my doctor over the next few months if we still don't conceive as it could be impacting fertility? Its so weird because with my daughter we conceived in 2 months, and with my miscarriage before her 2 months as well. I had no idea I had this condition at that point either!

I've wondered this. So my condition is a bit different in that the ovary/tube are fine they just aren't connected to my working uterus, they are connected to the other half that never formed properly. Some women with my condition have them removed but mostly because they cause pain, etc. I don't have that problem so I don't know if they would do it. But perhaps worth asking my doctor over the next few months if we still don't conceive as it could be impacting fertility? Its so weird because with my daughter we conceived in 2 months, and with my miscarriage before her 2 months as well. I had no idea I had this condition at that point either!
That’s strange!
I only mentioned it because I have got normal ovaries but my tubes might be blocked and one thing they have spoken about is to remove both my tubes and then do IVF. My blocked tubes aren’t causing me any issues medically, just that I have trouble getting/staying pregnant.

That’s strange!
I only mentioned it because I have got normal ovaries but my tubes might be blocked and one thing they have spoken about is to remove both my tubes and then do IVF. My blocked tubes aren’t causing me any issues medically, just that I have trouble getting/staying pregnant.
I'm sorry you've been having issues!! Yes my situation is super strange and probably rather rare. I wish it was just as easy this go around as getting pregnant with my daughter!

I'm sorry you've been having issues!! Yes my situation is super strange and probably rather rare. I wish it was just as easy this go around as getting pregnant with my daughter!
How long have you been trying? Are you in the U.K.?

How long have you been trying? Are you in the U.K.?
No I'm in Canada! We've been trying for almost a year but we took probably 4-5 months off in there, just when the timing wasn't right or whatever. I turn 35 in a couple of months and I know after 35 the time limit shortens to 6 months of trying with no success for fertility treatment referrals!

jst a question do u have a symptoms of blocked tubes or signs that they are?
You wouldn’t know if you have a blocked tube. The sperm can still get up so it doesn’t stop you from getting pregnant, it just means that the fertilised egg can’t float past the blockage so you implant in the tube instead (an ectopic)
Because I’ve had an ectopic in both tubes it’s unlikely that both of them are clear.
The ectopic can be caused by the blockage, but it can also cause it. I’ll never know which came first.

No I'm in Canada! We've been trying for almost a year but we took probably 4-5 months off in there, just when the timing wasn't right or whatever. I turn 35 in a couple of months and I know after 35 the time limit shortens to 6 months of trying with no success for fertility treatment referrals!
That’s good! Our rules are different, if you have w known issue (like yourself) you get referred almost straight away. I was only diagnosed in late March and we have already done almost all the diagnostic stuff. Just got my hsg or laparoscopy to go now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->