*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

This is what I am trying but started jst before my normal fertile week we have done cd9 and cd12 hoping to get in tonight cd14 then cd16 and cd18 if possible cd20 but this is a lot of us in a week and half. He wasn’t going to cd 12 due to the heat in the Uk at the moment our bedroom gets crazy hot with sun on it all day.

This is what I am trying but started jst before my normal fertile week we have done cd9 and cd12 hoping to get in tonight cd14 then cd16 and cd18 if possible cd20 but this is a lot of us in a week and half. He wasn’t going to cd 12 due to the heat in the Uk at the moment our bedroom gets crazy hot with sun on it all day.
I'm so thankful we have central air. Makes it so much more palatable in the summer months!

I'm so thankful we have central air. Makes it so much more palatable in the summer months!

yeh sadly in the Uk houses don’t standardly come with AC. We have well insulated homes due to the mainly wet cold weather and do get some crazy days of heat but it’s jst not worth the cost of installing AC for. We have fans but mostly feels like warm air.

yeh sadly in the Uk houses don’t standardly come with AC. We have well insulated homes due to the mainly wet cold weather and do get some crazy days of heat but it’s jst not worth the cost of installing AC for. We have fans but mostly feels like warm air.
I'm in Canada so it gets cold cold in the winter and hot in the summers! Where I live AC isn't totally standard but probably half of the people have it. I love it LOL!

I was going to wait until at least Sunday to test, but I’ve been very dizzy today and used that as an excuse to test at 7 dpo lol. I think I might see a very faint line, BUT the test expired May 28th. It could be an evap or an indent. The expired tests are 10 mIU. I have some good 25 mIU tests, but today’s test was so negative I won’t bother posting it. I’m praying this is the beginning of a BFP and my rainbow baby. I’m going to test again tomorrow.
907AF878-C692-4960-A96B-851A81AE2396.jpeg

Thank you! I've got maca root waiting for the next cycle if this turns into nothing xx

I absolutely swear by macca. As u know I had 4 possibly 5 chemicals last year and I strated macca and folate and also baby aspirin from bfp and I'm so sure that's what helped this one to stick.
I'm still taking it now but only 500mg now I was on 2000mg.

I absolutely swear by macca. As u know I had 4 possibly 5 chemicals last year and I strated macca and folate and also baby aspirin from bfp and I'm so sure that's what helped this one to stick.
I'm still taking it now but only 500mg now I was on 2000mg.
I started taking Macca this cycle. Hoping it helps! <3

@Lucy3 yes! 7dpo tomorrow :) i don't expect anything until 12dpo if i am but also want to test how early i can get lines... luckily cheapies are so cheap!
Also... any progression on the bfp? :mrgreen:

@Alligator oh i do hope it was the side with the connected tube thats ovulated. That nust really suck feeling out even before ovulations over :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->