*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Im so sorry @Beccaboo828 thats a good line :(
Thank you. Its month 5 of those lines followed by late af. I think the covid vaccine has messed with my cycle and soy isoflavones can give false positives so that would explain the last 2 months. But not the other 3. Ugh this sucks x

Hey all, sorry I've been AWOL from this thread. Just to say that I got the job I applied for so I will be taking a break from TTC until around the end of the year, when we will discuss it again. I had planned to stop TTC in July originally and then was going to push it back and stop TTC at the end of the year, so I'm not sure if we will come back to it or not, but if we do I want to have left it long enough to have completed my probationary period and long enough to be entitled to maternity leave so I can go back to the job after the baby is born.
I'm going to un-subscribe to this post but if anyone would like to follow my journal the link is in my signature.
Congratulations to all those with BFPs and commiserations to those who AF got. I really hope that you're all pregnant before I get back ;)

Oh no @Beccaboo828 It does sound like AF but I'm hoping it's not.
I've not had the covid vaccine so I don't know if it messes with things or not.

@Alligator

Oooow yay I really hope the macca helps hon. I strated taking it beginning of November right after I stopped bleeding from the late October loss and Jan we conceived this one.
Good luck hon and I really hope u O from ure good side.
Fx for you.

Hey all, sorry I've been AWOL from this thread. Just to say that I got the job I applied for so I will be taking a break from TTC until around the end of the year, when we will discuss it again. I had planned to stop TTC in July originally and then was going to push it back and stop TTC at the end of the year, so I'm not sure if we will come back to it or not, but if we do I want to have left it long enough to have completed my probationary period and long enough to be entitled to maternity leave so I can go back to the job after the baby is born.
I'm going to un-subscribe to this post but if anyone would like to follow my journal the link is in my signature.
Congratulations to all those with BFPs and commiserations to those who AF got. I really hope that you're all pregnant before I get back ;)
Congratulations on the new job! Hope to see you around at the end of the year if you are able to TTC again..take care.

Thank you. Its month 5 of those lines followed by late af. I think the covid vaccine has messed with my cycle and soy isoflavones can give false positives so that would explain the last 2 months. But not the other 3. Ugh this sucks x

Oh that really sucks :( lines and then af is just so bloody heartbreaking.

@motherofboys sad to see u go but congratulations on the new job and I wish u all the very best. Not sure if i will be on here at the end of the year or not but wanted to also wish u all the very best for when u decide to ttc again.
U will be missed <3:flow:

@motherofboys sad to see u go but congratulations on the new job and I wish u all the very best. Not sure if i will be on here at the end of the year or not but wanted to also wish u all the very best for when u decide to ttc again.

@motherofboys I've missed you but will follow your journal. Congratulations on your job, I hope you love it! hopefully you guys will make a decision you guys are happy with on the ttc again. Till then enjoy the summer, your job and family. Take Care :hugs:

Done a test this morning got a better line then af started 5 minutes later xx

View attachment 1099375
I'm so sorry :(

Afm: I took a test at 4am because hey, I had to pee anyway, might as well right? Lol I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated but according to my period app AF is due in 6 days, so I know I'm testing way early. Anyway, I think I see a vvv faint line. Anyone else or is it just my wishful line eyes?

View attachment 1099387

200277546_164439352329647_8990484099903373457_n.jpg

@motherofboys I've missed you but will follow your journal. Congratulations on your job, I hope you love it! hopefully you guys will make a decision you guys are happy with on the ttc again. Till then enjoy the summer, your job and family. Take Care :hugs:

Thank you both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->