*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Sorry not posted for few days, been busy with work and my eldest is poorly. Congrats on any bfps I've missed and I'm so sorry for those that have fading lines and af showing up.

Still not got any pregnancy signs or symptoms at all but I've been poas for last few days and here's my progressIMG_20210616_151635.jpg

Didn't really get a good line till 13dpo so please don't be sad if you get a negative at 10/11dpo. I honestly thought I was out at 11dpo.
Good luck all and I hope june/July we get more bfps

Beautiful lines! <3

For me I am I think 3dpo. I forgot to temp this morning LOL whoops. Hopefully one missed day doesn't impact it too much. Ff still says I am 4 dpo but I don't know if that's true. Time will tell I guess. Still not feeling very confident but who knows.

CD26 and finally a positive OPK, so O will likely be tomorrow. We've been using the pull out method to avoid getting preggo this cycle (as recommended by my doctor) but will just stay abstinent the next few days to be sure. Can't wait for this cycle to finally be over so we can start trying again.

Sorry not posted for few days, been busy with work and my eldest is poorly. Congrats on any bfps I've missed and I'm so sorry for those that have fading lines and af showing up.

Still not got any pregnancy signs or symptoms at all but I've been poas for last few days and here's my progressView attachment 1099390

Didn't really get a good line till 13dpo so please don't be sad if you get a negative at 10/11dpo. I honestly thought I was out at 11dpo.
Good luck all and I hope june/July we get more bfps

Great lines :)
I hope your eldest feels better soon

Hi can I join again? I am due AF the 30th of June. I haven’t done any ovulation sticks or anything just regular sex. Fingers crossed to everyone xxx

I think Im 5dpo today. Somehow, despite just being ntnp I feel like I'm full-on ttc... I just don't know how to do this halfway. Any tricks for not focusing all your energy on ttc?

I'm so sorry :(

Afm: I took a test at 4am because hey, I had to pee anyway, might as well right? Lol I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated but according to my period app AF is due in 6 days, so I know I'm testing way early. Anyway, I think I see a vvv faint line. Anyone else or is it just my wishful line eyes?

View attachment 1099387

View attachment 1099392
I’m terrible at seeing lines but I definitely see that one. Good luck and hope it’s start of something.

7dpo so tested with fmu, bfn of course :) I'm not expecting anything until 12dpo but just like to poas and watch the dye run

20210617_090035.jpg

Lovely progression @VictoriaMay !

@AlwaysTheAunt yay for the start of testing. How sensitive are those tests?

@Schweppes welcome back!

@Dream143r wow that’s a long cycle. You must be so looking forward to your fresh cycle to start

@Deethehippy im not feeling a huge amount of symptoms yet. Uterus gets a bit crampy but really that’s it for now and Bbs a bit firey every now and then. I’m waiting for it to hit, I think I was around 6 weeks last time so a week and a bit to go of all goes well. Fix! How are you?

Lovely progression @VictoriaMay !

@AlwaysTheAunt yay for the start of testing. How sensitive are those tests?

@Schweppes welcome back!

@Dream143r wow that’s a long cycle. You must be so looking forward to your fresh cycle to start

@Deethehippy im not feeling a huge amount of symptoms yet. Uterus gets a bit crampy but really that’s it for now and Bbs a bit firey every now and then. I’m waiting for it to hit, I think I was around 6 weeks last time so a week and a bit to go of all goes well. Fix! How are you?

They're just 25mui ones :) i did a arvo/night test and there was a very faint shadowy line but a tad more, so took 2 more and both had shadow lines too. But i dont trust them to all be false tbh especially only 7dpo! Not dark enough for the camera to pick up though.

If hubby leaves before me in the morning I'll take a fmu one :) attached edited and unedited pics for squinting pleasure haha

20210617_184900.jpg 20210617_184903.jpg

Top test is water!! I can't believe how pink that line is. (I never had my hopes up since this has happened so often in the past). Just thought I'd test water to prove it right.

20210617_195815.jpg

@AlwaysTheAunt that’s crazy the one you tested with water has that shadow. They shouldn’t be allowed to make them like that! Hope you get to do a FMU test. Will you so a frer in a few days?

@Beccaboo828 aww so cute!

Mind in overdrive today. Week and 5 days until Af is due. At the point today I could even count the seconds until af is due if I possibly could lol.

I Cnt even look at different parts of my house today and think oh I could put the Moses basket there in the front room, bottle stuff could go in this cupboard. mind is lost today, praying tomorrow is a more relaxed day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->