• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

Wow so many :bfp: Must be a lot of baby dust floating around this thread! :dust:
Congrats to everyone!!

Yay congrats on all the BFPs!
I'm going to be testing on the 13th. I was wrong AF is due the 18th.

i'll be testing the same day i dont want to test too early this month and if its negitive then ill test the 15th fx for ur bfp this month :dust:

Hi all :hi: Please put me down for the 21st....although I'll probably start testing on the 18th:haha:

i'll be testing the same day i dont want to test too early this month and if its negitive then ill test the 15th fx for ur bfp this month :dust:

Yay testing buddy! What dpo are you now? With O'ing so late this cycle everything got pushed back for me. I'm in a wedding on the 14th so I figured is better test the 13th. I'll be 9dpo so I don't have too high of hope. I honestly don't feel very confident about this cycle. We will see though. Good luck!

Congrats to those that got :bfp: s!

Af showed up last night, so could you put me down for testing June 30th. Oddly enough, a year ago that date is when I got a bfp and a week later miscarried. I'm hoping I get another bfp and this time it sticks.

Yay testing buddy! What dpo are you now? With O'ing so late this cycle everything got pushed back for me. I'm in a wedding on the 14th so I figured is better test the 13th. I'll be 9dpo so I don't have too high of hope. I honestly don't feel very confident about this cycle. We will see though. Good luck!

I actually think I o'd earlier because of the clomid and it's a good thing my internet cheapies haven't come yet or I might be tempted to test earlier but I figure the 13th is a good day to test even though it will be Friday the 13th

So I think I o'd before because of clomid so I'm hoping testing on the 13th will give me a bfp I just don't really feel it this month but I'm having some mild cramping tonight it could b from something I ate but since clomid cramping has been on and off so that's not really a sign and with all my pregnancies I've always had Cramping....so confusing!!!

I'm out. :( AF finally reared her ugly head over two weeks late. I'm so.... I don't even know. I can't think if a word deep enough.

I'm out af showed yesterday. Good luck everyone and congrats to all that have gotten their BFP. On to the next month.

Sorry for the :witch: ladies and congrats :flower: to ladies with :bfp:

I am getting do close to the end of TWW. AF due Wednesday.

Danni: I am not testing tomorrow (my original testing day). I will test on Thursday if AF decides to spare me this time.

I'm so sorry for all of u with bfn it sucks to have the witch show up

Congrats to the BFPs and sorry to the ladies who AF showed up for.

I am 7dpo, just trying not to symptom spot.. but of course I have been feeling some cramping/twinging in my lower abdomen.. hoping it is a symptom and not gas or something.

Sorry to everyone who got a visit from the witch.
:dust: for you next cycle :)
Ovulation is sometime this week, had some CM today so hopefully when next day or so, going to DtD like rabbits though to catch.:blush:

Hi ladies! Here is the June testing thread. Prayers sent for everyone! Good luck and lots of :dust: let me know what day you'd like to be added. Praying for Father's Day babies :)

June 1st- tryinNhouston:bfp:

June 2nd- SherryDupo:witch:

June 3rd- Slowloris:bfp:, mngmakes3:witch:

June 4th- Tennessee:witch:, Sumbum25:witch:

June 5th- Bluewater:witch:

June 6th- mom2pne:witch:

June 7th-TonyaG:witch:

June 8th- bluefish1980, british mummy:bfp:, twotee

June 9th- Eidson23:witch:, missSazra:bfp:, cassiesims:witch:

June 10th- fairyy

June 11th- NewMrsJones, greenjeans, sn0wbunnie, Dannixo

June 12th- wanting2010, J2cap