• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

I am out for the month AF has shown up. Good luck for all those waiting to test!

Hi Danni!! I remember you from December and Janurary. Sadly I MC on March after my BFP in Janurary. This is my 2nd normal cycle since my loss. AF is due June 16th. Could I please join.

How are you?

Hi Danni!! I remember you from December and Janurary. Sadly I MC on March after my BFP in Janurary. This is my 2nd normal cycle since my loss. AF is due June 16th. Could I please join.

How are you?

Aww im so sorry dear! My prayers are with your for a speedy pregnancy. Im doing great! Been on natural cycles for about 6 months, tried the cbfm for the first time this month. 7dpo today. We became licensed foster parents!

Thank you :)
I'm so glad you are doing good. That is so exciting!!! Are you hoping to adopt? We have friends who are trying ivf soon and if it does not work they may try one more time. If she doesn't et pregnant they plan to adopt. Best of luck! Either way is exciting!

Congrats British Mummy!!! So happy for you. :hugs:

Lots of symptom spotting here :haha: but not sure if we have DTD on the best days. Think we could be out this time too...

Hi ladies! Here is the June testing thread. Prayers sent for everyone! Good luck and lots of :dust: let me know what day you'd like to be added. Praying for Father's Day babies :)

June 1st- tryinNhouston:bfp:

June 2nd- SherryDupo

June 3rd- Slowloris:bfp:, mngmakes3:witch:

June 4th- Tennessee:witch:, Sumbum25:witch:

June 5th- Bluewater:witch:

June 6th- mom2pne

June 7th-TonyaG:witch:

June 8th- bluefish1980, british mummy:bfp:, twotee

June 9th- Eidson23, missSazra, cassiesims

June 10th- fairyy

June 11th- NewMrsJones, greenjeans, sn0wbunnie, Dannixo

June 12th- wanting2010

June 13th- kaiecee, smurfette, dumpling, ladybug9485

June 15th- Jessica716

June 16th- jjbubbles28, aknqtpie, jmandrews

June 17th- Mina246, Mrs MC

June 18th- cravemyheart

June 20th- Sunny27

June 22nd- lsd2721, smiley4442

June 25th-Millhaven

June 26th- Jaysbaby25

June 27th- confuzion, Canadabear

June 28th- wantbump, Loobs, Tenneesse

June 30th- mrswhichman, Tove, mngmakes3

Add me onto the June 12 list please!! My husband comes come from sea on Father's Day and I would love nothing more but to tell him as we reunite!! Prayers and baby dust to all!! 😘😘😘

Hi ladies! Just checking in with everyone. Been a busy week. I have added the newest ladies! Good luck everyone.

Afm: We got word everything is good to go for our foster care stuff and it will be submitted to state tuesday! Im cd 13 and still reading low on the clearblue fertility monitor.

Finally got a peak reading on clearblue fertility monitor. Cd 19 today so hubby and I will begin of bd marathon

Good luck hun i really hope this is your month!! and congrats on almost being there with the fostering! :dance:

I ended up testing early and got a bfp.

Congratulations hun x

SherryDupo: That's freaking exciting :happydance:

I just took another wondfo, told ya I'm an addict ;)
Anyway it's darker than the one this morning!! Not a squinter, not a tweaker. It's there..so tomorrow morning I'll be taking my frer if I can wait that long lol

Congratulations hun

Had anyone tried Evening Primrose oil and the cough meds during ovulation? Any other herb/ vitamin suggestions??

Hey hun i was taking EPO up until Ov.. along with pre-natal, extra folic acid and Vitex. I dont think I'd have got my bfp without them.

Possibly the start of something? 9DPO
Untweaked
https://i57.tinypic.com/suygqe.jpg
Tweaked
https://i60.tinypic.com/1rrr4l.jpg

congratulations hun :D

Omg! 11/12dpo. Got a bfp! I caved and tested since my temp went up. Omg! I hope this one sticks!!

congratulations hun thats an amazing line for 11/12 days!! :dance:

sorry to everyone who af arrived for :hugs: good luck on your next cycle xx

:bfp: here! Been testing for a few days with lines gradually getting darker!

Good luck to everyone else! Xx

Congratulations Jessica and MissSazra! :)

Congratulations Ladies who have gotten there BFP :) :thumbup:

AFM: Yesterday was our 4th wedding Anniversary, and we didn't DtD we stayed up late watching a movie and just going to bed after and sleeping in a tad, I guess that's what nights without the toddler will get you, something you hardly ever get to do.

Congratulations Jessica and misssaz! Good luck everyone still in the running and baby dust for next cycle all those with the witch. I'm officially missing my period today which feels amazing but i'm so nervous!! Every twinge I start to think...was this the same pain as last time... On an exciting note I did a Digi and it came up pregnant 2-3 and since everyone here said the 12dpo line was beautiful (thanks everyone, loved that) maybe I've calculated wrong... I was sure I ovulated on Monday 2nd...so how many am I now? Will stop stressing soon I promise! I just keep thinking something will go wrong. I know I should just be grateful for the bfp but last time I downloaded tonnes of pregnancy apps and changed my signature and just felt stupid when I had to delete it all. Thanks for the support you're all lovely and again...baby dust!!

Congratulations Jessica and misssaz! Good luck everyone still in the running and baby dust for next cycle all those with the witch. I'm officially missing my period today which feels amazing but i'm so nervous!! Every twinge I start to think...was this the same pain as last time... On an exciting note I did a Digi and it came up pregnant 2-3 and since everyone here said the 12dpo line was beautiful (thanks everyone, loved that) maybe I've calculated wrong... I was sure I ovulated on Monday 2nd...so how many am I now? Will stop stressing soon I promise! I just keep thinking something will go wrong. I know I should just be grateful for the bfp but last time I downloaded tonnes of pregnancy apps and changed my signature and just felt stupid when I had to delete it all. Thanks for the support you're all lovely and again...baby dust!!

If your getting 2-3 on a digital it means your between 4-5 weeks pregnant hun. Or your hcg is just super duper and your as far as you think you are. Or twins ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->