• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

Yay there is a big group of is testing one June 13th!!! FX!!!

I'm out AF arrived today. Next month will be 2 years since we started ttc, I'm booked in for a hycosy in August so hopefully get some answers then.

Congrats to the ladies with bfps and good luck to those waiting.

I'll be lurking around waiting for the next thread.

Yay there is a big group of is testing one June 13th!!! FX!!!

Your group is very brave to be testing on Friday the 13th!!! :muaha:

I can see it now... One of the ladies goes to poas with fmu only to discover that her puppy has destroyed her tests... Or better yet her black cat got ahold of them. Sorry I love all that superstitious hocus pocus :)

Lol I'm superstitious too so I hope testing on Friday doesn't bring back luck

Add me to the 23rd! though I may test on the 19th as I will be at the lake for the weekend, and I really don't want to test at the camper, and chance my parents, or someone else finding out.

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. Looks like june is off to a great start. Let's welcome our newest Members! Im sorry for those the nasty witch arrived. Baby dust for next month. Hope to see you all in july testing thread.

Afm: im 12 dpo tomorrow. Suppose to test tomorrow but im not sure when im due for af since I ovulated so late on cd 19. Good news we are fully 100% licensed foster parents!!! We got our certificate in the mail from the state monday. Just waiting on our first call for a placement!

Lol well I'm going to start testing at 8dpo on Thursday because I have 20 ic tests I can pee on. :)
I'm not too worried about Friday the 13th. With all the bad luck I've had lately it's kind of another day.

6dpo symptom spotting
I have had a lot of pressure and dull cramps. Feels kinda uti like. I'm also having a bit of yellowish CM which I had before my BFP I'm Janurary. Oh please be a good sign!

I'm still waiting for my ic's and it's driving me crazy I ordered them 2 weeks ago I want them now!

I figure if it's a bfn I'll blame it on Friday 13th lol

D
That's great on being a foster parent :)

Good news we are fully 100% licensed foster parents!!! We got our certificate in the mail from the state monday. Just waiting on our first call for a placement!

Congratulations! Fantastic news x

got a couple symptoms and to add to the list lower back pain which i never get

I tested at 8 dpo (I think) and got a BFN. I have creamy discharge that I am hoping is not a yeast infection. I did however have the weirdest dream last night. It was about a llama, otter, and a baby wasp. Today I have the worst headache that just came on. I guess we will see.

Man am I gassy today...burping and farting nonstop. Joy.

I don't know what it is but my lower back hurts so much like I have a pinched nerve can't even bend down

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. Looks like june is off to a great start. Let's welcome our newest Members! Im sorry for those the nasty witch arrived. Baby dust for next month. Hope to see you all in july testing thread.

Afm: im 12 dpo tomorrow. Suppose to test tomorrow but im not sure when im due for af since I ovulated so late on cd 19. Good news we are fully 100% licensed foster parents!!! We got our certificate in the mail from the state monday. Just waiting on our first call for a placement!

omg hun congratulations :dance: thats fantastic news!

Good luck to everyone testing and sorry for everyone whos af has arrived.

I don't know what it is but my lower back hurts so much like I have a pinched nerve can't even bend down

I had something like and I finally went in and he said it was Ovarian Cyst from ovulation. I asked if it would affect me releasing an egg and he said not the ones I had.

I think I might have pulled something last night running away from a spider lol

Kaiecee - Lol... you are supposed to step on the spiders, not run away from them!!!

9dpo today.. I have been really crampy for the last few days.. almost AF like, but slightly different. Hoping that it is a good sign! Also starting to tire out easier towards the end of the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->