June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

Can I join on in? I'm 5 dpo waiting till the 29th or 30th to test. No symptoms yet except for one weird day of spotting 3dpo.

AF is due June 25th but after five days with mild AF like pain and one with more intensity, I ended up taking a (or several) tests just to confirm what I already suspected.

I'm pregnant! :happydance: Estimated due date on March 4th 2015.

Congratulations!!! Fantastic news :) x

i am getting lots of cramps today, but temp still up, like you loobs a strong sense of smell- who knows if its all in my head or not!

I hope this is it for you Mrs Mc!!! Maybe it is IB spotting?? I had that on my last pregnancy right when I was supposed to get AF!

I keep thinking all of these symptoms might just be in my head. Driving myself crazy haha. Although I could definitely smell those flowers were getting old before they looked it. DH couldn't smell it.

Might test just to put my mind at rest.....someone lock away my FRERs!!!!!!!!!

X

Yay congrats Millhaven!!!

come on Loobs... just one little test lol- :)

Sorry Mrs MC xxx hopefully next cycle will be the one!!!

I might test tomorrow.. usually have a 10 day LP and tomorrow is 10dpo - temp is still up... plus if it is neg then I will be very distracted as we are having my son's 2nd b-day party tomorrow.. 17 toddlers- im afraid!!!!

Yay congrats Millhaven!!!

come on Loobs... just one little test lol- :)

Sorry Mrs MC xxx hopefully next cycle will be the one!!!

I might test tomorrow.. usually have a 10 day LP and tomorrow is 10dpo - temp is still up... plus if it is neg then I will be very distracted as we are having my son's 2nd b-day party tomorrow.. 17 toddlers- im afraid!!!!

You're a bad influence! :rofl:

Think I've already decided anyways. Will POAS tomorrow before work. If I remember in my sleepy daze! X

Think I will be out. I didn't get CHs today like I thought I would because yesterday I had a temp drop and ewcm and today I had a much bigger temp spike so I think ovulation occured yesterday. The last time we had :sex: was on cd 11 and I'm on cd 15 today.

Congratulations millhaven!!! :happydance:

See you in the July thread Mrs mc! And it will be my second cycle too!

DH and I had another big talk about TTC baby#2 and he really wants to go for it this cycle. Last one he was on board but we had not been feeling well and had some financial issues pop up so he had been feeling a bit stressed with the whole thing. Happy to hear we are both on the same page. Though he has been worried about having any of us time. We gave never really used a babysitter and don't have date-nights so not much us time. I think we have decided to have a date day once a month from now on. Hopefully we can stick with it.

Haha sounds good loobs! We will both be POAS in the am!!

:witch: has shown her ugly face, so no need for me to test.

And you know, I'm that person that doesn't listen to my gps when it gives me directions, thinking oh I know a better way...only to get lost.

Well, when FF said I o'ed on the CD 13, I was like no, that's not right, so I mucked with it to get it to show my o as CD16. Well low and below, FF was right, because today AF is here, like clock work according to FF's original o date of the CD 13. Great App!

:dust: to everyone else left to test!

Speaking of mucking with temperatures. I didn't temp for a few days because I was at my parents and didn't have my thermometer. So when I did test today it made my chart go wonky. It was incredibly low. When it should have been higher than the rest. Wtf

:hugs: NDurham

my chart is really confused too since I didn't temp for a week lol- it moved my ov date quite a few times then decided it couldn't determine ov.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37265e//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

here is a question for u ladies how many times do u dtd :sex: with dh in one cycle thanks

Sorry Loobs!

I'm just curious has anyone uploaded any pregnancy apps to your phone just to see what it would say? I just did that and added 4 of them. Lol I'm not even sure if I will geta bfp in the next 9 or so days.

Mom2pne. I have downloaded 3 pregnancy apps and according to them I am 2 weeks and 6 days pregnant, lets hope that's true...

here is a question for u ladies how many times do u dtd :sex: with dh in one cycle thanks

We did the BD only twice during fertile window (then my OH got sick). Second cycle trying. :)

Thanks everybody for your congratulations! :flower: I'm still very cautious since it's still so very early, but I'm also very happy and bubbly inside. :happydance:

To all of you who AF got this month - FX that the next month is your month. And to all of you who is still waiting to test - FX to you as well.

:dust:

We try for every second day if possible after AF is finished. :haha: last cycle though dh was not feeling well we had some other stress going on etc etc.. So hardly at all. Found a calculator that tells you the best days depending on your cycle. I think its on the same site as my count down to pregnancy ticker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->