June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

May is taking forever to end! Anyone due the first couple of days of June start testing yet?

Me! :wave:.
I'm due on the 2nd.. but I think it'll be later since I had the HSG and my O date was pushed back 3 days so I THINK AF will be here a little later.

It would be amazing if i got a pos on June 1st as its my mums bday :) but so far not looking likely

I added the link. It should work. .

It doesn't look bad. I think you still have a chance, but I'd still wait until a couple days late to test. Lol I say you should wait but I'm 3 dpo and already want to poas lol. I hate this waiting game.

It doesn't look bad. I think you still have a chance, but I'd still wait until a couple days late to test. Lol I say you should wait but I'm 3 dpo and already want to poas lol. I hate this waiting game.

Thanks. I tried to screenshot 3 previous cycles but I can't figure it out. They all have the same up, down, up, then down for 2 days before AF. So tomorrow it should go back down before AF in a few days.

3dpo I was doing anything possible to keep from testing. ...which includes hiding a test to save for a rainy day lol

Finally got a peak reading on clearblue fertility monitor. Cd 19 today so hubby and I will begin of bd marathon

Can you put me down for June 27 Danni? Thanks.

Yay for peak reading. Hope it's your month!

May is taking forever to end! Anyone due the first couple of days of June start testing yet?

I'm due on the 2nd.. but I think it'll be later since I had the HSG and my O date was pushed back 3 days so I THINK AF will be here a little later.

I'm only 5dpo, and I'm trying to resist testing already!

I'm only 5dpo, and I'm trying to resist testing already!

You can do it! I'm already 4ish days away and I feel like I just started counting. Just keep swimming:happydance:

We did not BD yesterday. I had a bad headache and DH was working from home till late night. I think I am 2dpo.

Hi Dannixo!

Can you please add me for June 28? Thank you!

Hi ladies, would love to join. I'll be testing around the 28th too - seems so far away! This is just our 2nd cycle and the first doesn't really count cos we were on honeymoon haha. Looking forward to seeing all your BFPs! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->