June Testers :) 6 BFPs, 2 Angels <3

OH GOOD ! lol.
I'm expecting AF around the 28th -29th. I have tested early and got a BFN I really have no symptoms. but we shall see.

What tests are you currently using? Some women don't get a positive until the first day of their missed period. Your not out until the witch shows!! xx

Nope none spare and i heard that once you get your first positive it's best to not test anymore..

This was a reading i found haha

"If you've become a student of your CM, then take this test: Check your CM. If it becomes creamy and stays creamy after ovulation, that's a good sign that you'll pass the next test (the pregnancy one)."

I was searching for an answer why my cm was so lotiony after O

I'm just noticing the post by luv, i have had the cream like CM too!! I'm 12dpo.

i don't even know if they have a brand lol its just the stick that comes in a packet. i bought it bulk on amazon ! haha!!

Ah yeah, sound like one step. I bought 3 different types for this month, just so i can compare haha xx

i haven't used any other kind is there a big difference in the different brands? is there a pregnancy test you guys would recommend?

Meg FRER is a pretty dependable brand to use.

I'm not gone get so hopeful i know its wayyyy to early for me to be having symptoms

Ooooo I am a feb tester..I am just waiting to ovulate...we are using preseed this cycle..:) I am cd14 today..here's my opks..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 10
Every test is different, all depends on the amount of dye in each single test. Some brands are known to leave nasty evaps which can lead to false hope. Whereas some are perfectly good.

I think i'm going to stick to the ones i've got (one step) some do leave evaps but i shall only believe when i see two clear pink lines :) I have ordered Alice High Sensitivity just to see if they are any different, so we shall see.

I use Frer and CBD when i see lines. Are you in the UK? Superdrug own tests are very good too

Looking good Nicoley, when are you due to ovulate? xx

Nicoley it looks like you're very close to ovulating

Been reading here https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/page5.html

very helpful to see other ladies getting symptoms immediately

if you took that opk in the morning i would take one tonight

Hey girls, how we all feeling today?

Nicoley, did you get your + opk?

Meg - I haven't heard of those tests. I would back up and buy a couple of frers just in case :) xx

I'm okay just a tad tired from having heartburn all night last night. How are you?

I Deff will.
Thanks ladies! I really appreciate your help :) hoping we hall get a BFP soon!!!

Oh gosh, the heartburn i had with Scarlett was just awful, was constantly downing bottles of gaviscon lol - I feel your pain!!

I'm good on CD 4, cramps have died down just got a horrible cold. Had a busy day so having a film night with DF to relax :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->