June Testers :) 6 BFPs, 2 Angels <3

Lucyjo Very lucky then! I would love for this month (first mnth ttc) to be our month, 4 more days to wait and see.. going to be a slow few days haha.

Nicoley I have seen a few saying that unless the test line is as dark as the control line then its classed as a negative.. although i took OPKs this month, the day before i O'd it looked similar to yours, the day of O it was much darker along with O cramps. xx

It's getting there though! It's showing up a little which should mean that you're close! x

testing tomorrow !! unless AF shows....excited but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Preseed is fertility friendly lube..and it's said to mimic ewcm...make it easier for sperm to make there trip...they send applicators for you to insert inside about a half hour before getting busy ;)

Hi all, a lot has happened in this thread since I was last on. I used preseed for the first time on the cycle I conceived my son. I see a lot of promising symptoms for you ladies! As for me, I'm trying not to get my hopes up because it seems like I Have pregnancy symptoms evey month. Lol. The only things that have really gotten my attention this cycle is sneezing, cold like symtoms, burping, and excessive dry mouth. Only time will tell of course. Trying to not get worked up and excited is hard but a must for me so I wont be dissapointed with bfn's all the time. I love this site because we understand what each other are going through. Its hard talking about this with people who arent experiencin the same things. Well I'll try to get on here more often and stay updated. Wishing many blessings for all!

Ahhh Nicoley! How exciting, looking forward to seeing your tests!

This month as its our first ttc I'm just following my body, if we have no luck I shall introduce vitamins and preseed next month xx

Well I tested first thing this morning and a BFN & No AF...

Meg.. Very exciting! keep us informed FXed for you! We have used preseed only once this month, if i'm out this month, will be using it each time we BD next month.

tp2tasha FXed for you this cycle! Good to hear more positive experiences using preseed! Have heard having cold symptoms are common with getting a bfp, I have had excessive dry mouth too this month. This site definitely helps, Makes the Tww easier too.

Lucyjo Our first month too! It can happen, Fxd

Hunni How are you?

Nothing much to report my end, woke up feeling nauseous, but wasnt sick. Boobs still hurt like crazy, having odd dreams (I was sat on a deserted island with OH feeding me Quavers) Odd! Cramps and bloating.. Tested yesterday just for the fun of it (negative of course) Hopefully the witch stays away!

Hope everyone is ok! xx

@Meg: You're not out yet hun :)

@Pink: I had started having the vivid dreams last night lol

I was so worried all this month about my temps and yet i still managed to ovulate:happydance:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b0be1//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Me OH managed to BD on the 24th which was one day before i ovulated so maybe we are still in the running.

Plus my fertility calendar i have been using saying my egg should be fertilized by today if conception was successul.

Hello everyone!

I'm on cd11 today and just done a ovulation test which is negative again! It's ok I will test tomorrow and then day after, I've got 28 day cycle so I've still got time to O right?

My next period is due 14th Feb so will test around that's if it doesn't come :)

Welcome babyjan usually with a 28 day cycle you o on cd14

Yeah hunni online says between today till Sunday 2nd x

Is anyone else not really getting ewcm? I don't know if it's because I was on depo or because I'm breast feeding still but before I had my son I use to notice ewcm but now I barely get anything, can I still be ovulating?

I dont get ewcm mines usually turn out to be watery and its a lot of it

Heya Babyjan. I think Nicoley is still breast feeding so she might know?

I've had really sore boobs today, I'm only on CD 5 but I haven't felt this kinda soreness since before I was pregnant so I'm sure that's a good sign my body is going back to normal after the pill :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->