June Testers :) 6 BFPs, 2 Angels <3

I took another opk and it's darker...but my instructions say to look at result at 5 min..and it's definitely not + at that point but darkens as dries..here's a pic...the very very bottom test is with diluted urine so may toss that one..I chugged a bunch of water after shovelling snow...so this mornings test is the last one sitting with all the other tests..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 10
We did bd fri sat and sun night and will likely tonight using pressed all these nights also...;)

Sounds to me like you BD on the right days then. Im still haviing the lotion like discharge along with some ewcm...the cramps have faded away but I had heartburn all night last night and my bbs are a little tender. I hate the 2ww lol.

https://www.babymed.com/fertility-ovulation-calendar-calculator

try using this calendar it is very helpful

Hey Ladies! I am currently 8DPO and will be testing Friday if the witch stays away!
Symptoms so far: Creamy(lots of it) cm, very sore nipples, and pains in boobs, tummy cramps and very tired. First month TTC so not expecting much.. but still hopeful!

Nicoley- We have been using preseed too! Hopefully it helps us get a BFP.

hunni- sounds promising!

Baby dust to all! xx

Nicoley - Doesn't quite look positive yet but definitely within the next couples days i reckon!!

Welcome pinkglitter, how have you got the willpower not to test? lol xx

Lucyjo I was very tempted to test this morning! And think i might test Thursday.. Just worried that i will feel disheartened seeing a negative. xx

I know what you mean! I'll keep my fingers crossed you get two nice looking lines!! xx

Welcome pink and hopefully you get your two pink lines.

For some reason Im not too much worried about testing like its the last thing on my mind. weird.

Lucyjo Thank you, Being on this site definitely helps to keep me sane haha!

hunni Thank you, I felt the same, but as im getting closer im getting more anxious!

With so many ttc for very long periods of time it does make me feel less hopeful, not sure i could have the willpower to keep trying for years like these strong ladies who do. I have been pregnant in the past which ended in M/C, that one was a surprise one time slip up. Seems like its easily to get pregnant when not trying! xx

Going to opk in a hour or so to see..I'm so excited to start seeing everyone's test....:)

Oooh good luck! It's exciting! And atleast if any of us do get BFN's we have support here! x

I agree with getting pregnant when not trying, pinkglitter. My first pregnancy was a surprise after being with my DF just 3 months at the time. Sadly that ended in a mmc and I had a D&C. We decided to NTNP afterwards and I thought it would take forever to get pregnant.
Well 7 weeks after the op I still hadn't had a visit from AF. I took a test and lo and behold it was positive. I went for a scan to find I was 6 weeks pregnant!
It took a week, just 1 night of sexy time! I was even more in shock but now I have a beautiful LG :) xx

Wondering if I o'd these are my tests at the 10 min mark..I did 2 thinking the first test was a dud...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 8
Can you get a period with out ovulating...I am still nursing..geez I dunno...sigh

The dark pink line means your ovulating right? Or is that the control line? X

Sorry was trying to work out your tests, they are different to mine.

Have you had any as dark as the control? X

Oh that ok..lol..I have a pic on here and this morning my tests were just about positive not quite but very close and now they look like this..may do another in a hour thank goodness for dollar store opk ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->