June testers.. Join me!

I've been testing since 8dpo and had a negative on every test every day apart from the days I did FRER, got a clear bfp again on FRER this morning and ICs are still negative despite AF due tomorrow

I need help. I am so confused. My normal cycle length is 25-28 days. I've only been charting for 1 month & used opk's for 2 months. According to last month, I o on cd14 & AF started 15 dpo. Textbook cycle. This month, I got a peak on cd7, watery cm & temp spike on cd 9. Therefore, FF said I o on cd 8. If according to last month my luteral phase was 14 days, then I am assuming that is the average bc from what I understand, this phase doesn't fluctuate much? I got bfn on 16 dpo. Temps dropped yesterday & today (17 & 18 dpo) but are still above cover line. No sign of AF yet.
So when should I expect AF? 14 dpo? Or cd 25-28?
I want to test again but I just know as soon as I do AF will show up & I don't want to waste that money.

I have been following everyone on here for this month. Congrats on those who have gotten bfp!

I typically have had a 25-26 day cycle since my periods started after going off the pill in September. First period was November and have been 25-26 days since.

I just started temping within the last two months and appear to ovulate day 18-19. This month fertility friend said I ovulated day 19. My cd25 and cd26 were last Wednesday and Thursday. I tested last Saturday which was only dpo9 and got a bfn. Decided I would wait a week to see since you often have to be more dpo before it will be positive. Now dpo 10 and 11 I had noticed pinkish spotting one time while wiping each day. Today dpo 12 had a little brown spotting on liner. Anyone had similar experiences and still end up with a bfp. My temps are still high. I just haven't figured out how to attach it on here since I am new to all of this.

I have been following everyone on here for this month. Congrats on those who have gotten bfp!

I typically have had a 25-26 day cycle since my periods started after going off the pill in September. First period was November and have been 25-26 days since.

I just started temping within the last two months and appear to ovulate day 18-19. This month fertility friend said I ovulated day 19. My cd25 and cd26 were last Wednesday and Thursday. I tested last Saturday which was only dpo9 and got a bfn. Decided I would wait a week to see since you often have to be more dpo before it will be positive. Now dpo 10 and 11 I had noticed pinkish spotting one time while wiping each day. Today dpo 12 had a little brown spotting on liner. Anyone had similar experiences and still end up with a bfp. My temps are still high. I just haven't figured out how to attach it on here since I am new to all of this.

I am by no means an expert but just my opinion would be either you are implanting (which would not be likely if your cycle is that short and already past the date) or you are getting ready for :witch:

Like I said I am not an expert but that would be my opinion
FX for you that this will be your bfp!

I am by no means an expert but just my opinion would be either you are implanting (which would not be likely if your cycle is that short and already past the date) or you are getting ready for :witch:

Like I said I am not an expert but that would be my opinion
FX for you that this will be your bfp!

That's where I stand with it too. I just have never been late. Before I was on the pill my cycles were 24 days apart so being on cd 31 is not normal at all for me. I guess only time will tell. Odd thing is I do often spot before my period but I did not spot at all last week. Friday I was extremely nausea all day which has never happened to the point I almost left work. I have had cramping on and off but not like my typical cramps before my period starts. I guess only time will tell

AF got me today :( good luck to everyone testing and congratulations to those who have their bfps :)

AF got me today :( good luck to everyone testing and congratulations to those who have their bfps :)

Sorry af got you today 😕 I am nervous mine will be starting and I will be right behind you. Hope next cycle brings you luck!

I need help. I am so confused. My normal cycle length is 25-28 days. I've only been charting for 1 month & used opk's for 2 months. According to last month, I o on cd14 & AF started 15 dpo. Textbook cycle. This month, I got a peak on cd7, watery cm & temp spike on cd 9. Therefore, FF said I o on cd 8. If according to last month my luteral phase was 14 days, then I am assuming that is the average bc from what I understand, this phase doesn't fluctuate much? I got bfn on 16 dpo. Temps dropped yesterday & today (17 & 18 dpo) but are still above cover line. No sign of AF yet.
I want to test again but I just know as soon as I do AF will show up & I don't want to waste that money.

Newbie, I wonder if you O'd later than FF is saying you did? That happened to me last month I think...I usually start AF on 14dpo but didn't start till 16dpo. So I think FF got my O date wrong. But it's my fault because I was missing a few temps and some CM info was missing too. I hope I'm wrong and you get your BFP this month! good luck!

Newbie, I wonder if you O'd later than FF is saying you did? That happened to me last month I think...I usually start AF on 14dpo but didn't start till 16dpo. So I think FF got my O date wrong. But it's my fault because I was missing a few temps and some CM info was missing too. I hope I'm wrong and you get your BFP this month! good luck!

I got a peak on opk on the 7th, watery cm on the 8th & temp spike on 9th. I also had some mild cramping on 7-9. I think it's pretty accurate? I'm going to break down and go buy some more tests today. This is driving me nuts! I just want to know 1 way or another!

Hey,

SO I'm so confused at what is going on with my Chart. It seemed like it was going so well but then the temps started going down. I'm still above my cover line but still confused. Today I had a pain in both breasts which I don't remember feeling before.

Can one any take a look, please?

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 5

I got a peak on opk on the 7th, watery cm on the 8th & temp spike on 9th. I also had some mild cramping on 7-9. I think it's pretty accurate? I'm going to break down and go buy some more tests today. This is driving me nuts! I just want to know 1 way or another!

Just stopped by store and bought test but before When I went to the bathroom I had spotting. So AF is on her way 😞

MsLovely are you testing tomorrow? I hope you get good news this cycle!

I just tested today, BFN, but no AF yet. I really hope that this is a fluke and she will stay away! Definitely feeling likes she's on her way, though. Hope my desire to have a BFP isn't delaying an inevitable AF! :shrug:

Update: OBGYN appt tomorrow for a urine test and BCP to regulate my cycle.

Im on CD 47 (Af was due CD 30-32) and AF still hasnt shown.

All home tests have been BFN.

Taken 6 tests. Two had feint lines but nothing that we could be sure of.

How are you ladies doin?

MsLovely are you testing tomorrow? I hope you get good news this cycle!

I just tested today, BFN, but no AF yet. I really hope that this is a fluke and she will stay away! Definitely feeling likes she's on her way, though. Hope my desire to have a BFP isn't delaying an inevitable AF! :shrug:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

I'm at CD8 ATM. Still have creamy cm, but should probably switch to more fertile CM soon. Last month I O'd on CD 14 but the 3 cycles in a row before that it was CD 12, so I'm going to start BDing daily pretty soon here. Possibly starting tomorrow!

CD 70? How long are your cycles normally? If you're getting BFNs and you're unusually late go to the dr, they can do blood work in case you're in one of the rare instances of hsg not crossing into urine and if you're not preggo they can start AF so you can get back to trying.

Hi weenies my cycles range from 28-85days and had all bloods done and they were fine. Since 19th May I've been having period cramps etc

CD 70? How long are your cycles normally? If you're getting BFNs and you're unusually late go to the dr, they can do blood work in case you're in one of the rare instances of hsg not crossing into urine and if you're not preggo they can start AF so you can get back to trying.

Hi weenies my cycles range from 28-85days and had all bloods done and they were fine. Since 19th May I've been having period cramps etc

That was supposed to say weebles lol sorry

June 20 tester!

1DPO-slightly bloody very faint mucus, nausea, fatigue
2DPO-weird taste in mouth, loss of appetite, fatigue, light cramps, sciatic nerve pain

That was supposed to say weebles lol sorry

I almost snorted my coffee out my nose this morning when I read Weenies! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"