June testers.. Join me!

Well AF showed up today so on to July. Thinking about trying the Mucinex this month since I already have some at home & I don't usually notice a lot of cm. Can't hurt 😄

Weenies!!! LOL! That's a long cycle, hopefully you get an answer soon Jen. FX for you. :)

Wanted to stop by and wish you ladies luck and baby dust! I was snagged by the hag yesterday ggrrrrr.

:dust:

Hello ladies!!! Im home from the OBGYN. They perscribed me Medroxyprogesterone for ten days to jump start my periods (has anyone taken this drug?)

I also have some BCPS to take afterwards to regulate me.

In office pregnancy test was negative so these pills are safe to take.

Any BFPS while ive been away? Tell me how everyone is doing!

hi ladies, may i join?:flower:

I'll be testing 18th of June. tww is dreadful :wacko:

MsLovely are you testing tomorrow? I hope you get good news this cycle!

I just tested today, BFN, but no AF yet. I really hope that this is a fluke and she will stay away! Definitely feeling likes she's on her way, though. Hope my desire to have a BFP isn't delaying an inevitable AF! :shrug:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

I'm at CD8 ATM. Still have creamy cm, but should probably switch to more fertile CM soon. Last month I O'd on CD 14 but the 3 cycles in a row before that it was CD 12, so I'm going to start BDing daily pretty soon here. Possibly starting tomorrow!

Have fun with BDing everyday! The increase in love should make you feel all :kiss: :hugs: and increase your BFP chances! My cycle has been so consistent since the month right after the MC: 24 day cycles, AF for 4 days. So, now I don't know what is going on with my body! :wacko:

I've never tracked my O. So, I 'll be starting that and hopefully BDing everyday, as well. Might have to get DBF some red bulls! :happydance:

hi ladies, may i join?:flower:

I'll be testing 18th of June. tww is dreadful :wacko:

Hi there,

I just joined not long ago. TWW or longer is dreadful for sure! This thread has been helpful for me...makes me feel that at least I am not alone on this journey. Baby dust to you!

Hello ladies!!! Im home from the OBGYN. They perscribed me Medroxyprogesterone for ten days to jump start my periods (has anyone taken this drug?)

I also have some BCPS to take afterwards to regulate me.

In office pregnancy test was negative so these pills are safe to take.

Any BFPS while ive been away? Tell me how everyone is doing!

It's great news that you are on a plan=progress towards your BFP! :happydance:

No BFP for me, just the mysteriously delayed AF. Hoping for a miracle, but preparing for the next cycle at the same time!

Anyway, keep us updated!

Wanted to stop by and wish you ladies luck and baby dust! I was snagged by the hag yesterday ggrrrrr.

:dust:

Sorry to hear the old witch stopped by to visit you. Thinking she will pay me a visit here soon, too...but really hoping that she won't, and that I'll get a BFP instead. We shall see. Anyway, wishing you luck as well on your next cycle!!

Well AF showed up today so on to July. Thinking about trying the Mucinex this month since I already have some at home & I don't usually notice a lot of cm. Can't hurt 😄

Sorry to hear, but best of luck and many hugs to you on your next cycle! What's mucinex, does it increase cm?

Sorry to hear, but best of luck and many hugs to you on your next cycle! What's mucinex, does it increase cm?

What I read on some of the other forums and the Internet the PLAIN Mucinex (not Mucinex dm) helps to thin cm.

MyfireMyrock
First month actually trying but I'm not temping. Doing everything else just not that...
Started cramping, or pinching a little two days ago, then a little more yesterday and did a cp/cm check this a.m and cervix was soft high but had a slight bit of red tiny streaks with ewcm on my finger...thought for sure AF was on the way so plugged up. Lunch time went to check, nothing on my tampon.....check cp/cm again...now medium firm, still high and now a very small amount of brownish pink cm. Still nothing when I wipe or pee though...still cramping.
Boobs have been hurting for a few days, but after cause that too...nauseated two days ago, nothing since. Emotional today...not sure if it's because I am terrified AF is coming or that I still have a chance or if it's just after symptoms...so confused. Took a test this a.m but not first pee...I forgot. It was negative..

Think I'm out, or is there still hope?
11dpo today.

I'm so new to this forum...or any...
Am I doing this correct...as far as posting get lol

Day one on this aweful medication. The cramps are hell. Ive started a new thread about my medication to post updates on since this is technicaly a testing thread. Feel free to follow it.

MyfireMyrock
First month actually trying but I'm not temping. Doing everything else just not that...
Started cramping, or pinching a little two days ago, then a little more yesterday and did a cp/cm check this a.m and cervix was soft high but had a slight bit of red tiny streaks with ewcm on my finger...thought for sure AF was on the way so plugged up. Lunch time went to check, nothing on my tampon.....check cp/cm again...now medium firm, still high and now a very small amount of brownish pink cm. Still nothing when I wipe or pee though...still cramping.
Boobs have been hurting for a few days, but after cause that too...nauseated two days ago, nothing since. Emotional today...not sure if it's because I am terrified AF is coming or that I still have a chance or if it's just after symptoms...so confused. Took a test this a.m but not first pee...I forgot. It was negative..

Think I'm out, or is there still hope?
11dpo today.

I'm not an expert, but 11dpo seems very early to count yourself out for this cycle.

Thank you for your encouragement MsLovelyMC....

The slight pink and brown has stopped already...ugh the wait is crazy bonkers!!

Got a crazy amount of ewcm today BD marathon is on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->