June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Hi Ladies - Hope you don't mind if I join you as well?

I just had a MC and no idea when to date it from exactly, but i'm having acupuncture so hopefully this cycle won't be too strange.... So i'm going to say I would hope to have a BFP (or AF boo) by the 10th June...

Updates......

1st June - cutelou101, vickyd

4th June - Rmar, LucyJ

5th June - Round2, Vickieh1981, zeezee

7th June - Lindyloo, Mummy2angel

8th June - https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/happy-birthday-smiley.gif to Nato

10th June - SimplyRhi

12th June - LeaArr

15th June - VGibs

16th June - NatoPMT

20th June - heart tree

Course you can join in Rhi....Keep em coming

Love the thread Nato - could you add me to June 5 please :) (if I can wait that long...)

oo 5th June is the date to test, added you above Zee - good luck

added you above too Lea, being a bit different i see, with your 12 June testing date.

I will be testing on June 13th - sending warm fuzzies!

Updates......

1st June - cutelou101, vickyd

4th June - Rmar, LucyJ

8th June - https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/happy-birthday-smiley.gif to Nato

10th June - SimplyRhi

12th June - LeaArr

13th June - Jenna_1980

15th June - VGibs

16th June - NatoPMT

20th June - heart tree

Hi Jenna, welcome to our corner.

Boo, I'm jealous of all you ladies. I'm testing last! It's going to be a struggle to watch all of you test and not test myself. I'll need encouragement not to test when the time comes!!!

on the one thread, you are a tower of none testing strength, on the other, when the boot is on your foot, you have to be held back yourself

<takingnotes>

nothing escapes me hearty

haha 'mehearty'

I know, ha ha! I'm usually good with will power, but being last in line will be hard. I'm only human!! It took everything in me last cycle not to test until 13dpo. I wouldn't allow the tests in my house until 12dpo, but I did it. Damn that witch got me anyway.

Nato, you are like Sherlock Holmes. Maybe you should ditch counseling and become a detective!

I have my deerstalker on, right now. At a jaunty angle.

Updates......there ya go dodders..

1st June - cutelou101, vickyd, doddy0402

4th June - Rmar, LucyJ

10th June - SimplyRhi

12th June - LeaArr

13th June - Jenna_1980

15th June - VGibs

16th June - NatoPMT

20th June - heart tree

The 12th of June is my good friends birthday, and get this right, shes being ttc for about 5 years, no luck. Got put on clomid and suffered an mc, after that she was tested and discovered that the clomid had used up all her eggs and was menopausal (at 35 years old). So after trying to come to terms with that, she and her husband decided to try for an egg donor in Barcelona.

She had the transfer in early may, and got her BFP last Friday. Yeay.

12th June is celebration day so lets hope its celebration for you too Lea

Oh my god Nato! That is a terrifying story about clomid. I've never heard such a thing. It can do that??? I'm sooooo happy for your friend's BFP! I hope everything goes well for her.

she scared the crap out of me when she told me that. The way she explained it was that she was close to perimenopausal without knowing, and the clomid pushed it over the edge. She said she had a test that suggested her egg reserve was fine, i forget what it was, but it was an indicator o&#402; egg reserve but not the egg reserve test, and because that was normal, they didnt test her egg reserve. Whatever it was is usually, but not always able to show egg reserve or somert. I was paralysed with fear and not able to take it all in.

basically, the drs messed up by not testing her properly until after the clomid, She had 2 rounds of IVF after the clomid which both failed and the drs told her at that point egg donation was her only option

i honestly dont know how she came to terms with it. I asked her, and she just said 'you have to' - this was just after my mc, she only opened up when i told her about that... she'd always skirted the issue, and it was after talking to her that i started getting neurotic about all this. Her and my sister have really scared me.

:shock: that's quite the story. Congrats to her, I wish her all the best!!

I feel bad as I was making jokes that the clomid will either get my ovaries working, or will shut them down. I didn't think that could actually happen. :dohh:

yoikes, i dont know how common what happened to her is, but i do think there was some human error involved, i think its beneficial as long as you get the proper tests to assess your reserve, thats what i learned anyway and thats the word i shall spread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->