June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

can i be 1st june please i already asked but theres some1 else with a similar name to me and i think u got mixed up and moved her from 8th to 1st thank you :) x

we'll see doddy, im not getting my hopes up tbh huny the line should be wayyyyy darker by now if i am preggo :-(. Still i'll test again in the AM & keep u all in the loop x x x

Well remember how I said I was going to have to change my test date???? I got a :bfp: today sooooooooo ya...gonna have to change it! I still wanna see everyone's tests though!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya know what! I will still POAS on the 15th just for the hell of it! LOL

Yay VGibs! Lol, I hope it is a nice looking BFP on the 15th.

I'm testing 2nd June, 5dpo atm.... would like to be added to the thread please!!!!

woooo hoooo VGibs congrats huny so pleased for you chick, sending you truckloads of sticky dust.
Update on me: I tested this morning and BFN plus my bleeding started again in the night im gutted but sort of knew it must have been an evap because i woulda been like 17dpo that line should have been mega pink with all my other pregnancys by 17dpo the test line was darker than the control line. I will now Boycot superdrug tests.
I feel silly for posting the pictures of it now :-(.
Thanks for your replies girls and FX'd i'll be back next month with my BFP.
Good luck to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can i be changed back to the 8th please lol?, i think there was a mix up with me and mummytoangel. mummytoangel is testing the 1st and mummy2angel is 8th. thanks hun x

The witch got me today so im onto trying for june bfp now.

Il be testing June 18th if u can add me please Nato xxx

Woweee great news VG!!! im so pleased for ya!!

Cazza - im sorry bebe, rotten goddamn evaps, mebbes June will be our month x
ps i am loving your nail polish.

Queenie, hope you're ok - i know that the bfn hits you hard, pma pma pma pma - repeat to fade x

right, gonna try and work out these updates - head a bit fuzzy today, 4 drinks and im dancing on the tables. tisk at me.

we have our first BFP before its even June, so (drum roll even though everyone already knows) ......

CONGRATULATIONS!!! to VG!!!!

BFP, BFP, wont you dance along with me

Updates......

1st June - cutelou101, vickyd, doddy0402, mummy2anangel

2nd June - zoefromsussex, lynne192

4th June - Rmar, LucyJ, dan-o

5th June - Round2, Vickieh1981, zeezee

6th June - Lawa

7th June - Lindyloo

8th June - https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/happy-birthday-smiley.gif to Nato, Mummy2Angel.

10th June - SimplyRhi

12th June - LeaArr

13th June - Jenna_1980

15th June - VGibs BFP!!!

16th June - NatoPMT

18th June - Cazza22, africaqueen

20th June - heart tree

23rd June - Jaymes

1 x :bfp:!! who's gonna be next?

sorry to the mummies for the mix up. I'm easily confused.

Vgibs congratulations hope all goes well for you!! :hugs:

hahahaha LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks so much everyone! I am STILL gonna get a lil stick to pee on on the 15th LOL

I bet it'll be positive, Virginia! LOL

I'm aiming for the 16th or 18th. Let's say June 16th for now. May change later!

ooooh megg we'll be testing on the same day if u test on the 18th :). No doubt i'll start poas around 16th Naughty girl hehe xxxxxx FX'd 4 us all xxxxxxx lov caz

Woweee great news VG!!! im so pleased for ya!!

Cazza - im sorry bebe, rotten goddamn evaps, mebbes June will be our month x
ps i am loving your nail polish.

Queenie, hope you're ok - i know that the bfn hits you hard, pma pma pma pma - repeat to fade x

right, gonna try and work out these updates - head a bit fuzzy today, 4 drinks and im dancing on the tables. tisk at me.

cheers sweet pea :) sporting the neon orange at the mo lol :haha:. & yeah STUPID fricken evaps! i will never use superdrug tests again :growlmad:.

xxxxxxxxxxx hope ur well chick xxxxxxxxxxx did i read ur a blackpool fan??? if so well done on making it through whoop whoop!!! man united fan myself live 5 mins away from old trafford :) xxx

ooooh megg we'll be testing on the same day if u test on the 18th :). No doubt i'll start poas around 16th Naughty girl hehe xxxxxx FX'd 4 us all xxxxxxx lov caz

Ooh! I'm good at holding out... unless I'm 5dpo... then I can't wait sometimes. But like... 7dpo through 14dpo? I'm solid! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->