June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

GUys I will be testing on the 6th got my results of my bloods on the 9th :D

Hey huny im hereeeee! Still no AF but also no BFP so im counting myself out for May & looking onwards n upwards to June :). Can u put me down for the 18th chick please. Thank youuuu! & good luck everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well got my positive OPK today and I am so scared and not sure I can bear to do it again?

So scared three times has taken it out one me emotionally and physically x

Lawa, take it slow honey. Are you sure you want to try this cycle? You are allowed to take a cycle off, in fact, you are allowed to take as many off as you need. No one will judge you. We'll support you whatever you want to do.

Updates......

1st June - cutelou101, vickyd, doddy0402, Mummy2Angel.

2nd June - zoefromsussex

4th June - Rmar, LucyJ, dan-o

5th June - Round2, Vickieh1981, zeezee

6th June - Lawa

7th June - Lindyloo

8th June - https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/happy-birthday-smiley.gif to Nato

10th June - SimplyRhi

12th June - LeaArr

13th June - Jenna_1980

15th June - VGibs

16th June - NatoPMT

18th June - Cazza22

20th June - heart tree

Zoe I gave you the 2nd so youd have a new line all to yourself. You can test on the 1st if you want though

Boo and yeay in equal measures at Cazza being here

Lawa - hope you're ok, everyone's different, but for me, i needed a 'safe' month where i didnt have to worry or put pressure on myself - you gotta do whatever is right for you, but if you are feeling like you cant bear the situation, it might help if you just 'be' for a bit of time.*It's so hard when it feels like the only thing that can help is a new bean, i know that. Its a hard decision

Could i change my test date to the 8th please :)? I'm not due AF till the 8th and although if i did get pregnant i would probably get a :bfp: on the 7th i dont want to risk the disappointment of only seeing one line lol, so i'll test the 8th if AF doesnt show x

tis done M2A, you just wanted to test on my birthday, i know your game

lol, i never even noticed that was your birthday lol, hopefully it'll be a good day then :winkwink: and you'll have a good birthday and i'll get that :bfp: :rofl:, doubt it but might as well be hopeful lol. thanks nato :hugs:

Well Im defo out for May Aunt flo made an enormous appearance this mornin whilst at work "LAVVEERRLLYYY" ........Not!!!
I swear my cramps are horrendous i can only put it down to them damn Progesterone pessaries coz i dont suffer with period pains :-(. Hopefully they'll settle down.

Just ordered my next batch of clear blue OPK sticks from ebay, there £40 squid in boots and only £15 on ebay i love a good bargain :).

Looking forward to the testing journey with y'all (((((((((hugs))))))))) Lov Caz xxxxxx

Youve got ants in your pants M2A. Moved you around again, someone restrain her on 1st June so she cant escape again

boo and hiss at the witch Cazz, and goddamn pessary pains - thats no good. Well, they are serving a purpose so it as a bit good. I had a quick google and couldnt see owt about them causing heavy periods though. I still want to point the finger of blame in their direction, despite having no evidence to back it up. Im like a mob of angry villagers

ERGH....when AF finally shows up I am gonna have to change my date I think. Where is that damn witch???????? GRRRRRRRRRRR * I may be experiencing some mood issues*

Girls i need ur help, I thought id got AF yesterday but by the night the bleeding had stopped to next to nothing which is very unlike my period for the 1st 3 days im always mad heavy, anywhoot i did a superdrug test and got a thin pink line its faint again but there im gonna try n post it now if i can ?? what do i do?? x thanks lov caz x

Hi Nato, put me down for the 23rd. I probably wont be able to hold out that long... but that is when I should test.

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=84510&stc=1&d=1274529772

i have no idea how to do it, here is the link i copied? x god im thick lol x

Attachments

• DSCN0615.jpg
    DSCN0615.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 5
oh YAY!! it worked im not so thick then hahaha Nato what do u think? Sorry for posting in here girls i just dint wanna put it in preg test gallery till i had ur opinions? x x x x
Heres 2 more. Im thinking there evaps now i've put them on here :dohh:. Its just coz i seen pink & know how we all like to scutanize :haha:.

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=84512&stc=1&d=1274530373

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=84513&stc=1&d=1274530392

Be as brutal as you need to be girls i have already come to terms with not being preggo this month but hey if it turns out i am i'll be over the moon :). Thanks in advance Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• DSCN0617.jpg
    DSCN0617.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 352
  • DSCN0619.jpg
    DSCN0619.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 310
I can see a clear line. I'd say go and get bloods done for quantative HCG to see what is happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->