June Testers!!!

We're going to Oklahoma and Texas, which are currently federal disaster areas bc of the floods. Not my first choice, but it's my husband's grandma's 90th birthday, so we need to go. We're going to try to do a couple of fun day trips to keep it vacationy. I hope we can squeeze in a little beach trip later this summer.

Ughhhh feeling out today ladies. I'm 9-10dpo and AF due in the next day or two I guess. Just v mild cramping going on and not much else. Got a feeling it's the :witch: preparing to make an appearance!!!! I want her to stay away!!!

tested again at 10dpo and still a bfn. that was my last stick soooo im just gonna wait until af comes!!!

praying for each other's rainbows soon! :)

Don't get down yet!

Stay away witch! You are not welcome in our lives for the next 9 months!

A vacation is a vacation though. Sometimes it's nice just to be away for a while.

Dandi A change of scenery is always good, I'm sure it'll still be nice. Hopefully you can head out with some good news. :)

trying4first1 stay positive, you never know!

tinkai Best of luck! You're not out yet, it's still very early.

AF arrived today :( 25 day cycle but 11 day luteal phase this month which I guess is just about ok. Testing again around June 26th. Hoping to still get a June bfp! Xx

So sorry Thumpette 😔 An 11 day luteal phase isnt bad all! They say as long as it isnt below 10 days. Praying you get your BFP next cycle 😊 a June BFP is definitely within reach!
I broke down and tested again. Of course another BFN. Maybe I should just wait now to see if AF arrives which should be tomorrow or Monday

Sorry thumpette :( hopefully your BFP is coming soon.

I'm on day three of spotting (now brown) 8dpo today I'm trying not to let it get me down but I'm thinking it's probably not implantation. AF is due June 2nd, I'm going crazy wanting to test already!

so sorry about AF thumpette :(

i've always had a short-ish LP (11-12 days) and haven't had any problems falling pg. it's hard to be patient when you want that rainbow so so so badly....

atm i am 4 or 5 dpo and am feeling very crampy and yucky as if AF is going to arrive. not reading too much into it, though, because it's probably the cheeseburger me and dh had for lunch!! :haha:

Aww sorry thumpette! It's the worse way to find out you're NOT pregnant. I'm trying to stay positive but idk if it's my month. Husband doesn't think I am. I do but I have thought that every month since the miscarriage. When I found out I was pregnant before I actually tested a week late because I seriously thought she was coming it felt like it! So there's really no way to know. I don't know if I'll get an early result because I didn't try to with my last pregnancy. I am 9dpo and have tested the last three days. (Guilty) I bought 50 strips on Amazon because I knew this would happen. Lol. I hope we start getting positives soon!!!!

oh so sorry thumpette..

id really love to see some bfps on this thread! we all know how it feels to lose an angel.. most people around us just don't.. so i really really pray for our rainbows soon!

:dust:

I woke up with every intention of testing today. But then I realized AF is here! I'm beyond upset this cycle. My lp was only 8 days! I'm really at a loss right now. Is there something that I should be doing? Prior to this cycle my lp has been exactly 10 days every cycle. Can stress cause a period to come early?

hopeful one, so sorry about AF. i do know that after a m/c or birth it can take awhile after your body to regulate itself. after the birth of my son, it took my cycle about 4- 6 months to get back to "normal." sometimes the only thing you can do it give yourself time. it sucks though :(

Sorry hopeful and thumpette. Maybe your bodies just need a little more time to be in the best shape for your rainbows.

If you are concerned about your lp, see your OB, they should be testing your progesterone levels and will be able to help you lengthen it. B6 lengthened it for me, but I don't know that it improved my progesterone, so I'm trying that this month.

Sorry thumpette and hopeful. It's so disappointing when af shows, but it also means you are on your way to a fresh new start on what could be your month! Praying for bfps for us all!

I'm 9dpo. Tested yesterday and today with BFNs. I don't feel overly positive about this month bc I'm missing some symptoms that I had last time, like IB and heartburn, but I've had a lot of cramping, sore boobs are coming back, and my dogs are being really clingy, so I feel like there's a chance. I'm just feeling so impatient. I normally don't start testing until 10 dpo and I didn't even get a squinted last time until 14 dpo, nor a strong bfp until 16 dpo. I'm trying to decide if I test tomorrow or just wait it out until Wednesday. So impatient!!

Sorry to hear that the :witch: got you hopeful.one. It's the most awful thing ttc after a loss especially when it feels like others are falling pregnant by just looking at their partners. But on a positive note that BFP may only be a cycle away :)
I'm due AF anytime now. No show today so far so in guessing tomorrow which would make my cycle 29 days like it was last month. It's normally 28 but I think the D and C has altered that. Good thing is I haven't spotted yet like I normally do so maybe it's sorted that out too x

Thanks to you all for the kind words. I think I'm going to see what this cycle is like before calling my dr. I'll still be testing in June though.

Hopefully we get a bunch of BFPs on this thread soon.

Hey ladies! Sorry about af but great to hear you're still on for June hopeful! I'm coming up to my fertile week and will be testing in the 3rd week of June. It's my first month ttc after my mmc in Jan due to having to wait because my OH had surgery. Hope to see some bfps on here very soon!

Aww hopeful and thumpette, I'm sad for you both. But now at least the 2ww is over and you can start anew! Yes hopeful stress can shorten a woman's lp. I think that's what happened to me last month. Now I'm taking b6 and also trying to chill out a lot more. I made a playlist of fertility meditations on youtube and listen to one before falling asleep almost every night, so hopefully my lp will go back to normal! Have you been extra stressed lately?

I'm on CD 7 and my temps haven't bumped up the way they normally do. On my mmc cycle the only symptom I got in the 2ww was sore nips @ 8dpo...but I'm trying really hard not to compare that cycle to this one (so hard not to compare every cycle to that one!). Lots of luck to the ladies still in the 2ww!

Aww hopeful and thumpette, I'm sad for you both. But now at least the 2ww is over and you can start anew! Yes hopeful stress can shorten a woman's lp. I think that's what happened to me last month. Now I'm taking b6 and also trying to chill out a lot more. I made a playlist of fertility meditations on youtube and listen to one before falling asleep almost every night, so hopefully my lp will go back to normal! Have you been extra stressed lately?

I'm on CD 7 and my temps haven't bumped up the way they normally do. On my mmc cycle the only symptom I got in the 2ww was sore nips @ 8dpo...but I'm trying really hard not to compare that cycle to this one (so hard not to compare every cycle to that one!). Lots of luck to the ladies still in the 2ww!

I am always stressed. I'm a very anxious person lol I try not to let things get to me but I can't help it.

I actually haven't had any bleeding since first thing this morning. It's either AF gearing up or implantation. Either way, it's a huge releif to me that my lp will be at least a bit longer. I'm feeling like a crazy person this cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->