• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Testers!!!

I'm also despritely hoping for a BFP before my due date. It's august 6th so I'm running out of time. I'm with you jtink! I actually threw away my thermometer today. It's too emotional when we're trying so hard. My charts are always so pretty and I get my hopes up too easily. We're still going to try but we are taking things back a notch or two. I think the stress is getting to me and might be hurting our chances.

Hopefully this thread gets some BFPs soon :)

my DH talked me down from the ledge today, lol. i was just ready to be done, but....he's not. he wants another child, he wants our son to have a sibling. i've just felt so horrible since the miscarriage in january - i just want to be pregnant as soon as possible, and i think that the opk's, early testing, worrying and stress is just too much. my DH and i agreed to keep trying for a few more months, but no opk's, no early pregnancy tests, no worry. we're going to start acting as if our son will be our only child. if another comes in a few months, that's a bonus. i think i need to stress less. the whole "a watched pot never boils" thing.

it doesn't help that i have crohn's disease, and stress can cause me to flare up...which i am today. so i've been crying and sitting on the toilet all day, lol.

i DO know that if i have another baby, it will be so special. i won't ever take for granted getting pregnant. i'll be more sensitive to people with infertility and miscarriages. every moment will seem so much more special because the next one will be a miracle.

sorry about the rant.

I can't agree more.. After losing our little boy to T13, I just cant wait to be pregnant again... It doesn't help that all my mummy friends all had birth announcements for their second child. I haven't been to the ttc section of the forum until recently. Previously, I didn't test, and didn't even think about testing until my AF is a good few days late, but this time, I am OBSESSED with it.
I too, will NEVER take pregnancy for granted anymore.
I had a BFN abt 4 days ago, af is due in 2 days apparently. So I am just waiting for the witch to show....
Hopefully there will be some bfp on this thread!!

hi ladies.. af showed today so im out again.. :( i think im gonna stay away on actively ttc bec. i think it's stressing my mind and body out... i hope we'll have our rainbows soon.. having af every month while expecting bfp is just devastating..

take care ladies!

:dust:

So sorry tinkai, do whatever you feel you need to do. And good luck!

I took this last Clearblue this morning just to get it out my house. A faint line appeared right away, and I took this picture at the 5-minute mark.

I know, I know...it's blue dye. I'll get a frer today. What do you guys think? I put the untweaked one and a tweaked one up for you to line-spy with me.:shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_5587.jpg
    IMG_5587.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 15
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 15
Jtink28, why don't you get a digital so you would know for sure?

Well I got a bfn yesterday so I think a digital wouldn't be positive yet?

I see something catching my eye in the first, but not in the second. But you are right, blue dye tests suck. After the first pack I bought of them, I never bought anymore. Anxious to see your FRER!

Ooh, oops, I didn't know that digital is less sensitive.
Fx for your bfp jtink!

I was so sad to read all your stories of disappointment :(. I can totally relate to wanting to get a BFP before your old due date because I feel the same way! My temp is dropping (I think?) and I don't have any pg symptoms at all so I feel out too. If AF comes I will meet some of you ladies in the late june/july testing group!

As a side note, reading all your words made me think to share an online interview series/fertility summit that has been helping me feel more positive this week. It's called "conscious conception"- its about the mind-body connection in fertility. If you're into alternative healing, whole living, nutrition, etc. it could be interesting to you! It already helped me uncover some subconscious fears I have that are making me more stressed than I need to be during this rough journey. They're on day 4 today but you can listen to the interviews that have already been posted still. Here is the link: https://www.consciousconceptionsummit.com/ (if it's not for you, just ignore, but hopefully it can help someone out there!!)

Thanks SweetB! I will have to watch those while waiting for my flight later on. Thanks for posting!

See, OPKs and temping and stuff don't stress me out, I find them fun and exciting! I am an engineer, so I love tests and results and charts and analyzing, lol. I did go a couple of months without doing it, but I found I enjoyed knowing what was going on, especially one cycle I was sick and took meds that messed my ovulation up and pushed it back.

But if they stress you out, don't do them for a bit. We all need to take some time to relax, because yeah, who knows how long the storm is.

Good luck!

I used to find them fun, but nearly a year later I just feel like I need a break. However knowing me curiosity will get the better of me and I will use them :haha: I am going to try and stay away from them if I can though as be good to try a month without them and see if my doctor was right!
As you also said about knowing when we would fall pregnant, I thought that to myself just the other day! if I knew that I would fall pregnant in six months time I would feel so much more relaxed and just get on with life in the meantime. It's the anxiety of what if and when will it happen that's driving me mad. Wish ttc was easier! Some people make it seem so easy. It amazes me how women actually get pregnant and stay pregnant. It's a miracle! This has all opened my eyes for sure.

bfn on frer, so looks like the clearblue was either a fluke or it was more sensitive. either way, i'm not testing anymore. i'm too stressed.

Sorry Jtink.

Trying - I tried to stop for a couple of months too, I stopped temping, but it ended up making me more stressed that I couldn't confirm ovulation. And I too just get so curious!

i looked at the frer just now, and there's a faint line. could be an evap, but who knows. i only tested on a 2 hour hold (because i have a poas sickness, lol) and the pee was pretty clear. honestly, maybe i'm nuts (and i bet i am, and i'll get AF right on time) but i think the clearblue this morning was right, and i think i may be pregnant. i'm hoping so. i'm going to hold off testing for a day or two just in case. this cycle just feels different to me. who knows? could be wrong. i'm ok either way.

This is my untweaked frer after a 2 hour clear-wee hold (I drank a soda about 20 minutes before peeing too)

Think I see a faint line but I'm awful at line eye and tweaking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 18
Sorry Jtink.

Trying - I tried to stop for a couple of months too, I stopped temping, but it ended up making me more stressed that I couldn't confirm ovulation. And I too just get so curious!

Haha. Yes I can see that happening to me! I don't temp but use OPKs to see the rough time of ovulation! Hmmmm maybe I should challenge myself not to POAS before AF due instead!? :haha:

This is my untweaked frer after a 2 hour clear-wee hold (I drank a soda about 20 minutes before peeing too)

Think I see a faint line but I'm awful at line eye and tweaking.

I think I see it too! Best thing to do is to wait 48 hours and test with FMU. Good luck! :)

Jtink,

I think you should try to call in and get a blood test? When is AF due? How many DPO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->