• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Testers!!!

Sorry to hear it hopeful. Can't wait to see your BFP later this month!!!

does anyone here want to hear the definition of insane?

because I AM INSANE. i tested today at 6-7 dpo - because i'm insane and i couldn't help myself. what's even more insane? i was totally bummed and felt "out" even though it's basically physically impossible to get a bfp at 6 dpo. I AM INSANE!

anyone else ever feel like a crazy person while ttc???

I started testing this month at 6dpo... I knew it'd be negative but I thought wellllll maybe... LOL. I am at 12dpo today and have been testing every morning still negatives. I didn't feel TOTALLY out until this morning. IDK... We are all insane really. I have thought I've been pregnant constantly and today I just don't think so. But our babies will come.

That being said I am not completely counting myself out yet. But I probably (maybe ;) ) won't test tomorrow.

Hopeful,
ugh! We will look forward to your bfp still being THIS month!

Well I'm out this month 😔 Looks like AF is making an appearance this eve. So gutted :cry:

Im sorry trying4first :( I know we all get sick of hearing it after so many cycles, but I'm going to be cliche because it is true, you have a fresh new cycle to work with, to enjoy to try new things.... I know it sucks, but keep your head up. Can't wait to see you get your BFP soon!

Thanks TinyLynne 😊 just glad I'm not in limbo anymore. I thought that I may have been lucky for a while as I have had pressure and constantly peeing like in my last pregnancy. Now i know that it is a UTI so need to go and get that sorted.
It does suck big time and each month it's just more of a kick in the teeth than the last. But I am going to try and be positive because it's only out first cycle that we have tried post D&C so it's very early days. You never know, could get a July BFP!! 😊 Hope you get yours soon too!

Hi ladies, I'm going crazy over here! 10dpo, getting very faint positives I think? these pictures of same test, first taken after 3 minutes, next taken after 6 minutes

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150602_141408-2_zpsfxgbwkbb.jpg

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150602_141754-2_zpso8orxikq.jpg

Scooby - I see a little faint line on the top, less of one on the bottom, but still something is catching my eye. Fingers crossed for you!!!! Keep us updated! When will you take another?

Scooby - I see a little faint line on the top, less of one on the bottom, but still something is catching my eye. Fingers crossed for you!!!! Keep us updated! When will you take another?

I'll test tomorrow with SMU. Please be darker!

ugh, i'm killing myself over here! 7 dpo (but could be 8 dpo, max 9 dpo - i'm saying i'm 7 dpo to be conservative) took one of those new-shaped frers this afternoon with basically no hold. waited 5 minutes, didn't see much besides that white ghost line.

put it in my drawer, came back to look (i know, i should have thrown it away) and there was a very faint pink line. i even held it away from my face about 2 feet and could still see the line. have myself convinced that this is a nasty evap, but i'm holding on to a tiny shred of hope that tomorrow morning will be a nice bright bfp. oh please please please.

i came back and looked at it after about 45 minutes, fyi.

Scooby, I see the faint line on the top pic too. Good luck for a stronger line tomorrow!

Jtink, fingers crossed!!! I go back and check mine later sometimes too...bc you never know! :)

post a pic jtink! I had one i threw out and looked at much later, faint pink line, I knew t was too long later, but there was color to it, took a clearblue digi later (after 5 min hold, lol) positive!!

Post the pic!!

i attached the picture. it's dried (took it a few hours ago). i want to believe that tomorrow i'll have my true bfp, but i've had so many heartbreaking evaps and false alarms since my m/c that i'm going to say it's negative for now. :shrug:

i just took it apart, and shined my phone flashlight through it, and it's obviously pink. but.....it could still be an evap.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 19
that's what the new frer look like, btw! not sure how i like them!

Definitely see it!!! I know you are trying not to get your hopes up, but I think we will be seeing you post a BFP tomorrow! I only got EVAPs on frers DAYS after they had been in the trash. And they had no color. The first time I was pregnant I had fished it out of the trash like 6 hours later and it was there! And it was positive. I've tried looking at them a day later on bfn cycles, they were still bfn. Only saw EVAPs when they dried!

Can't wait to see your test tomorrow!!!!

jtink- it looks awfully positive to me, but I understand what you mean about not getting your hopes up. I feel the same after my miscarriage in march.

I see it too! I think you're going to be posting a pic tomorrow with a stronger line Jtink. Fingers crossed! Can't wait for an update.

I just had some brownish cm. Not a typical af symptom for me, but it could be something new since the d&c. Or it could be some implantation spotting? I had something similar with my bfp in January, but not exactly. Tested again tonight and still bfn, 11dpo. Maybe a bfp or af tomorrow. I'm just ready to know either way this month!

Well it looks like we are starting to get glimpses of bfp's now! trying4first1, I'm sad to see you out this month :( you'll get there hang on! Tomorrow I am 13dpo and hope to get my bfp but I haven't so far so idk.

I had temp drop this morning. I'm guessing af is on her way. Boo! Onward to July, but I'm going to stick around and see what happens in here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->