• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Testers!!!

Bfn this morning. Evap yesterday I guess. Pretty devastated. :(

:( I'm sorry. I really thought that would be different. AF hasn't showed yet, right??? If not then you are still in! Pretty early to test anyway, still much much hope for you!

Fingers crossed AF will stay away from you!

Think I am going to stop TTC. Every month ends in depression and bitterness. After AF comes I'll be going on the pill. Good luck ladies! Wish you all the best!

Think I am going to stop TTC. Every month ends in depression and bitterness. After AF comes I'll be going on the pill. Good luck ladies! Wish you all the best!

I'm so sorry hun, I thought this was your month. I completely understand how you're feeling though. It's important to take time to care for you. Best of luck!

:hugs: I am so sorry to hear this. The road TTC is a torturous one and I have contemplated giving up after this cycle too. I have put so much time into charting, OPKs and staring at tests at every angle every day 'just in case'. I'm not sure my heart can do this for a while.
Take a break if that's what you need, and I wish you all the best in whatever you decide to do. :hugs: xx

So sorry Jtink. I completely understand. I wish you all the best. This is hard stuff that not many people understand, and if you ever just want to talk, let me know.

Take care of yourself.

AF came with full force today. So feeling rather emotional and down in the dumps (pathetic I know) I guess I was hoping for that lovely :bfp: I really miss being pregnant and I guess I was hoping too much that it would happen right away. I'm fed up of being patient!! ........Well onto next cycle now, I will start a July testers thread just incaee the evil :witch: claims anyone else this month (let's hope not!). Wishing you all the best of luck and I will be stalking you all still, in hope of seeing some :bfp: updates! :happydance: x

Jtink I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling that way :hugs: I feel like giving up to for a while. It only my second AF since my D and C but already its getting me down. I am not the happy person I used to be at times and I feel that TTC is taking over my life. Maybe if taking time for yourself is what you need? Its a brave decision but one that may benefit you in the long run. I wish you all the best

I see it too! I think you're going to be posting a pic tomorrow with a stronger line Jtink. Fingers crossed! Can't wait for an update.

I just had some brownish cm. Not a typical af symptom for me, but it could be something new since the d&c. Or it could be some implantation spotting? I had something similar with my bfp in January, but not exactly. Tested again tonight and still bfn, 11dpo. Maybe a bfp or af tomorrow. I'm just ready to know either way this month!

Hey DandI. I had exactly the same at 12dpo but turned out the be AF for me. Boooooo!!! However I do spot most months but just not that late (Didn't realise my cycle would be 3 days late this month) But it is good timing for implantation so could go either way! The D and C has really done weird things to my cycle, all these new symtoms, AF arriving late, its torture! Fingers crossed yours is a :bfp: Sounds like it could be if you never have that before AF!!!! :)

Trying - being emotional is not pathetic at all, so don't believe that for one minute. It's normal to feel sad, mad, cheated, angry, lonely and so many more things in these positions.

There is hope for everyone in this thread, and you all have my support and prayers. Do what you all have to do, if that means life style changes, therapy, medication or even time off for yourself, then do it. We all completely understand the feelings that go with this.

Best wishes and fingers crossed for everyone.

Thank you TinyLynne :flower: you are right, it is ok. I'm just being too hard on myself. I didn't realise how much getting AF after everything would hurt so much. I hope it gets easier as time passes as don't want to feel like this every month. Ohhhh yes sooooo many emotions all of the time. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster!
It's great that there is so much support on here and it helps that we all know what each other is going through. I believe that one day we will all have our rainbows, no matter how stormy the ride. It's just riding the storm that's is the hardest part.
I'm going to concentrate on my slimming next cycle and I've made the decision not to use OPKs next month to see if that helps reduce stress levels (my doctor said they cause more stress). I can feel the crazy ttc lady coming out, I need to reign her back in :haha:

See, OPKs and temping and stuff don't stress me out, I find them fun and exciting! I am an engineer, so I love tests and results and charts and analyzing, lol. I did go a couple of months without doing it, but I found I enjoyed knowing what was going on, especially one cycle I was sick and took meds that messed my ovulation up and pushed it back.

But if they stress you out, don't do them for a bit. We all need to take some time to relax, because yeah, who knows how long the storm is.

Good luck!

my DH talked me down from the ledge today, lol. i was just ready to be done, but....he's not. he wants another child, he wants our son to have a sibling. i've just felt so horrible since the miscarriage in january - i just want to be pregnant as soon as possible, and i think that the opk's, early testing, worrying and stress is just too much. my DH and i agreed to keep trying for a few more months, but no opk's, no early pregnancy tests, no worry. we're going to start acting as if our son will be our only child. if another comes in a few months, that's a bonus. i think i need to stress less. the whole "a watched pot never boils" thing.

it doesn't help that i have crohn's disease, and stress can cause me to flare up...which i am today. so i've been crying and sitting on the toilet all day, lol.

i DO know that if i have another baby, it will be so special. i won't ever take for granted getting pregnant. i'll be more sensitive to people with infertility and miscarriages. every moment will seem so much more special because the next one will be a miracle.

sorry about the rant.

That is so beautiful Jtink. Wishing you and your DH all the best. And yes, this is super hard, but imagine how much we will appreciate our babies when they come, and they will. I know it.

Jtink, I am glad you chose to go the taking it easy route instead of the taking it off route. I think you just need a break and just try to keep your mind busy.

For me, this is my very first month actually trying hard to conceive and honestly its stressing me out. I am not charting or doing OPK's. We are just hitting every day and I cant stop early testing and analyzing everything! And I'm just so sure AF is coming. Feeling so bloated today and cramping... 13 dpo with a BFN and cycle due on the 5th so I just know I'm out and completed devastated... This will only be my third cycle since the miscarriage and I know people wait longer and I feel so selfish complaining. I just want my BFP before my "would have been" due date on September 11th... I think it would help me get through that day...

Anyone else working towards the BFP before the would have been due date?

mommyonmymind, i get it. my due date was august 14th. i want my bfp so badly before then...

Mommy - I know I would sure like that. But I need to get there by August 19th. I really hope this is it now, because I will only have 2 cycles, maybe. In the end I don't care when it is, I just wish I knew ahead of time that it WOULD happen for sure. If someone told me, 1 year from now I'd be pregnant again then fine. But I would relax and have fun til then. Just doesn't work like that....

Mommy - I know I would sure like that. But I need to get there by August 19th. I really hope this is it now, because I will only have 2 cycles, maybe. In the end I don't care when it is, I just wish I knew ahead of time that it WOULD happen for sure. If someone told me, 1 year from now I'd be pregnant again then fine. But I would relax and have fun til then. Just doesn't work like that....

Yeah I totally agree! I need that assurance that a baby is in my future. Which I know regardless a baby is in my future one way or another but I still PHYSICALLY long for carrying a baby. Well another one. My first was an absolute blessing even for the short time I carried her/him.

Absolutely on the due date. I feel like being pregnant again by then is the only way I'm going to make it through that time without a complete breakdown. Praying that we all have healthy, growing babies in our bellies before the would-be dates!

Hi all. I'm new and late to the party. Wondering if I can join. MMC in March and this is my first cycle trying. My opk never really revealed a clear positive this cycle so we just dtd anyway everyday since Saturday. I think I'm 3po, but I'm not sure as my cycle has been pretty screwy since the MC. Hoping to test in a week! Wishing all my best to all those in this group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->