***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

Think I'm 3do and feel out already. I hate this waiting game

2 dpo for me. I’ve had non stop pinching left side and middle today. It’s been constant all day. Also having abit of clear ewcm but cervix very low and closed.

Think I'm 3do and feel out already. I hate this waiting game

Hard to not feel deflated sometimes in this wait but at 3dpo egg will be making its travels to hopefully get snug :)

Should be done with my period tomorrow, testing on the 17th.

This last month having a bfn was harder than I thought it would be emotionally. We have been trying for 7 months now, but I'm not sure we will honestly ever get pregnant naturally.

TMI ahead. My husband suffers from delayed ejaculation. He hasn't been able to any time with me during the 5 years we have been together. Sure, it's great if your not trying to get pregnant. We have been doing the 'turkey baster' method. Which I'm even embarrassed to say.
Bit honestly sure what else I should be doing besides tracking my ovulation.
I love my husband so much, but it has been so hard and I don't want to worry him or stress him out too much about something he can't help.

This last month having a bfn was harder than I thought it would be emotionally. We have been trying for 7 months now, but I'm not sure we will honestly ever get pregnant naturally.

It hasn’t been that long for us yet but I can relate to how you feel as I feel the same. Thinking of just quitting tbh

Should be done with my period tomorrow, testing on the 17th.

TMI ahead. My husband suffers from delayed ejaculation. He hasn't been able to any time with me during the 5 years we have been together. Sure, it's great if your not trying to get pregnant. We have been doing the 'turkey baster' method. Which I'm even embarrassed to say.
Bit honestly sure what else I should be doing besides tracking my ovulation.
I love my husband so much, but it has been so hard and I don't want to worry him or stress him out too much about something he can't help.
Have you guys been to a dr to ask if there’s anything that can help your hubby? Or maybe ask about fertility clinic if they can offer any advice or help :) it took us 7months to conceive our dd and 14months for our ds. I wish you the best of baby dust luck :)

Sorry you’re having a tough time emotionally cookielady. The TTC loop rollercoaster of hope and disappointment is really hard.
Have you sought help or just trying it by yourself?
Don’t lose hope and vent all you need here!

I’m hoping I won’t be testing in June but if I do it will be around the 24th June based on if at comes as expected on Monday.

Hi Ladies,

So I have decided to take the plunge and start my first testing thread! I am hoping hosting the thread will bring me some TTC luck. So you know the drill, let me know your testing date and I will add you to the first post!

Come on some midsummer BFPS! Baby dust to all and Fx this our month!

:dust:

June Testers

June 1st

Tone
EllaEllaElla
Shnsn

June 2nd

Pamg

June 3rd

KatyR
Ciz
AzureOrchid

June 5th
Saveme

June 7th
Beccaboo828

June 9th
Swedengirl

June 10th

Mumof1+1

June 12th

Gonzadroit

June 17th
Cookielady

June 23rd

Kittykat7210

June 24th
Kimmy1990

:dust:

AF due on the 7th, it's my first time joining a forum

4dpo.. been having random ewcm and still lots of pinching/aches. Keep checking cervix incase I got ov wrong but it’s hard and up and down like a yo yo. Anyone else experiencing ewcm in dpo?

Have you guys been to a dr to ask if there’s anything that can help your hubby? Or maybe ask about fertility clinic if they can offer any advice or help :) it took us 7months to conceive our dd and 14months for our ds. I wish you the best of baby dust luck :)

He has seen a doctor about it. Nothing is wrong, he is perfectly healthy, the doctor said sometimes its a psychological thing that people have to get over, and he has been trying to but just doesn't understand why it's happening.

Sorry you’re having a tough time emotionally cookielady. The TTC loop rollercoaster of hope and disappointment is really hard.
Have you sought help or just trying it by yourself?
Don’t lose hope and vent all you need here!

I haven't seen any doctor or gynecologist about TTC.

Well my clearblue connected has detected peak fertility this morning. So unless we get to bd this weekend I’m out :x

Ciz- I get EWCM occasionally around 3-4dpo. It’s down to a secondary estrogen surge. It is seen in both AF and BFP cycles, although slightly more in BFP is I remember correctly! I haven’t had a BFP with it yet though...

Cookielady- maybe it would be worth looking into get help with an IUI? Or some advice on how to help you do it at home? Don’t lose hope though it can take time to conceive. I know its easier said than done- we are in month 6 and it’s tough and every BFN is so emotionally crushing.

Mumof1+1- hope you get a BD in!!

Reactions: ciz
Hi girls well I'm trying to occupy myself this weekend somehow without testing cause goodness knows I'm only 6/7 dpo this weekend but was wondering because I will start testing at 8dpo... how much hcg miu is the pregmate and clinical guard IC's????

2dpo and my breasts are a bit on the sore side. I only get sore boobs right before af or when I'm pregnant. I think I've convinced myself this month is the month I get my bfp so my imagination is running wild symptom wise Haha

Does anyone know if peak on the digital is the same as a positive OPK? Meaning ov is due anytime? I don’t understand all these things properly! I’m not holding my breath for getting lucky tbh. OH has a spinal cyst and it’s playing up atm so very unlikely. Oh well. Another month gone most likely

Does anyone know if peak on the digital is the same as a positive OPK? Meaning ov is due anytime? I don’t understand all these things properly! I’m not holding my breath for getting lucky tbh. OH has a spinal cyst and it’s playing up atm so very unlikely. Oh well. Another month gone most likely
Yes it’s picked up your surge same as positive opk. usually you’ll ovulate 12-24 sometimes 36hours tops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"