***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

I think I’ve got ovulation spotting?? I haven’t ovulated in 3 months so hopefully this is it!! I know it’s a bit gross but would you say this is ovulation spotting or beginning of period? Cd19...

A6B92059-F464-40A0-8CAA-0E018FED9FF3.jpeg

7dpo.still having a lot of aches around lower stomach, a lot of creamy cm too but no other signs.

I did another of those tests and another line showed. Still taking these test with a pinch of salt still early days. 60DED6AD-CF38-4155-8BDD-1623B722B715.jpeg

Last edited:
I think I’ve got ovulation spotting?? I haven’t ovulated in 3 months so hopefully this is it!! I know it’s a bit gross but would you say this is ovulation spotting or beginning of period? Cd19...

View attachment 1061593
If I had that it looks like the very start of my period but that’s me.

I’m keeping everything crossed that is ovulation sporting for you hun :)

Kittykat I’ve never had ovulation spotting so can’t help you there I’m afraid! Really hope it is though!

Ciz Im still seeing a very faint line!

7dpo.still having a lot of aches around lower stomach, a lot of creamy cm too but no other signs.

I did another of those tests and another line showed. Still taking these test with a pinch of salt still early days. View attachment 1061616
Definitely see it still fx this is it for you!!!

Reactions: ciz
I forget how good sex is outside of this ovulation week. Do you guys lay there after for a while? I try to just go to bed after a good 30 minutes with my legs up. My butt gets so cold. Lol.

Just sprinkling a little humor this memorial day...

I forget how good sex is outside of this ovulation week. Do you guys lay there after for a while? I try to just go to bed after a good 30 minutes with my legs up. My butt gets so cold. Lol.

Just sprinkling a little humor this memorial day...
I was actually reading that the leg up theory is actually a myth to helping the swimmers find their way. Basically the force of ejaculation itself is enough to help the more successful sperm get going. BUT I also read that having an orgasm together or just after the blokes done his thing can help the sperm. Maybe a legs up and big ‘O’ might be winning combination hahah.

So hope everyone is doing well this week I know I won't have the will power to wait until a day or 2 before expected AF like I promised myself I would, I made it to 7dpo and tomorrow I will be 8dpo with a bag of ic's just waiting for me so I know I will cave tomorrow! Wish me luck!

I'm 9dpo today. Since 7dpo I've been experiencing a lot of different symptoms than normal but I think may be all due to side effects from the progesterone I'm taking!
I've felt nausea at some point each day for a while,cramps in my uterus area & also lots of trapped wind (sorry tmi!) I'm going to test Saturday when I'll be 13dpo.
Is anyone else taking progesterone this month getting side effects from it?

I'm 9dpo today. Since 7dpo I've been experiencing a lot of different symptoms than normal but I think may be all due to side effects from the progesterone I'm taking!
I've felt nausea at some point each day for a while,cramps in my uterus area & also lots of trapped wind (sorry tmi!) I'm going to test Saturday when I'll be 13dpo.
Is anyone else taking progesterone this month getting side effects from it?

Yes, I'm also taking progesterone and low-dose aspirin.

Around 8 dpo I started to feel dull ache cramps that would come and go. Now I'm at 13 DPO and they dull ache cramp is very constant.

Other than that, very hungry and sensitivity to scents.

Hey, did you get EWCM? Around 9 and 10 dpo I had tons of very stretchy EWCM, which is odd since it's an estrogen symptom and I'm on progesterone.

I haven't tested! I have ONE frer and I'll use it either tomorrow at 14 dpo or on 15 dpo.

Way too early to be testing I know but oh well! 5dpo and my partner says he can see a super faint line x

Screenshot_20190528-131255_Instagram.jpg

So I got my temp rise this morning, followed almost immediately by heavy spotting :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->