***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

EDB8870D-6689-4B05-9365-AC7A772A5B77.jpeg Anyone else see that line?

I completely see it, but I would take those tests with a pinch of salt, I had a very clear line on one of those last month and was definitely not pregnant!

Due for AF June 7th but will likely test the 3rd at the lastest. I've already ordered and received 25 ics so why not pee on things asap?!

Slim chance this month though. I ovulated a day sooner than I thought I would and my husband travels for work. He wasn't home until the day after my positive opk and we only did once during my fertile window.

Ciz-- yes! I see it!!
I completely see it, but I would take those tests with a pinch of salt, I had a very clear line on one of those last month and was definitely not pregnant!
I totally see it, but aren't you only like 5/6dpo?!?!

Ye from what I gathered I am only 5/6 dpo. I thought this was really odd to get a line. I used another test different brand that showed no line so I think the one I showed you was dodgy test Or I am further along and maybe this test is more sensitive than 2nd test lol. But yes I am only taking as a pinch of salt for now :)

We DTD today, two days in a row now and having fun with it. Not sure about my ovulation because my period was 6 days late last cycle, possibly a chemical pregnancy.

App says I'm 3 days from O today. But weirdest thing I've had these tiny little vaginal cramps all day today. They're a little sharp and in my vagina, not my abdomen. It's not uncomfortable, but definitely noticeable. Today I took it as a sign for sperm hunger lol. But they're still going on right now. Maybe 7 hours now.

Do any of you get these vaginal twinges? It's odd for me. Is it a symptom of Ovulation?

We DTD today, two days in a row now and having fun with it. Not sure about my ovulation because my period was 6 days late last cycle, possibly a chemical pregnancy.

App says I'm 3 days from O today. But weirdest thing I've had these tiny little vaginal cramps all day today. They're a little sharp and in my vagina, not my abdomen. It's not uncomfortable, but definitely noticeable. Today I took it as a sign for sperm hunger lol. But they're still going on right now. Maybe 7 hours now.

Do any of you get these vaginal twinges? It's odd for me. Is it a symptom of Ovulation?
I've had them in the past. Cant recall if they were around ovulation or not. I had to laugh at sperm hunger Haha I'm gonna tell my partner that I'm sperm hungry lol x

Ciz- I totally see a line. Hope it is something and not some horrible dodgy test!

Gonzadroit- haha sperm hunger. That’s a new one! I got sharp pains last cycle just before AF. Was hoping it was a positive sign as it felt like lightning crotch from when I was pregnant with DD, but alas no.....

According to my cb connected app peak was today and yesterday. So assuming I actually ovulate today/tomorrow I may be in with a chance. We managed to dtd this morning so I guess I’m now in the TWW near enough. Refusing to stress. Af due 10th, 7th according to cb app so we shall see.

Hi Ladies,

So I have decided to take the plunge and start my first testing thread! I am hoping hosting the thread will bring me some TTC luck. So you know the drill, let me know your testing date and I will add you to the first post!

Come on some midsummer BFPS! Baby dust to all and Fx this our month!

:dust:

June Testers

June 1st

Tone
EllaEllaElla
Shnsn

June 2nd

Pamg

June 3rd

KatyR
Ciz
AzureOrchid
MrS. MaBrEy

June 5th
Saveme

June 7th
Beccaboo828
Joanna83

June 9th
Swedengirl

June 10th

Mumof1+1

June 12th

Gonzadroit

June 17th
Cookielady

June 23rd

Kittykat7210

June 24th
Kimmy1990

:dust:

Hi Sweden girl, please put me up for June 5th

Could you put me down for the 15th. AF is due the 14th and really don't want to test before then even though the big bag of internet cheapies in my bathroom says otherwise :^o!

Good luck ladies:dust:

Hi all! Can I join in? AF is due the 12th. :)

I ovulated 3 days early though, so really probably the 9-10.

Put me down for the 19th of June although I'll be in Portugal and everything might be a bit messed up from such a big trip (from Australia) so who knows... At least being on holiday will stop me focusing on testing!

8dpo and tested this morning.... Way too early and very obviously a bfn.

Going to actually try and wait till June 1st to test now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->