***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

20190620_081801.jpg
:bfn: on 9dpo assuming what I'm seeing is an evap, which it likely is since I took the pic much later than I tested. Devastated that dh was wrong with his prediction, but it is what it is. I may test again in a couple of days, just to be sure.

View attachment 1063021
:bfn: on 9dpo assuming what I'm seeing is an evap, which it likely is since I took the pic much later than I tested. Devastated that dh was wrong with his prediction, but it is what it is. I may test again in a couple of days, just to be sure.
9 dpo is still so early. I’d wait a few days and test again. I do see something but like you said, could be an evap.
I’m 8dpo and felt what I think might have been implantion cramps. Felt a bit like af cramps. And now I’m feeling a slight bit of pain in my lower stomach. Fingers crossed :)

mouse - you are SO early. My toddler's BFP didn't show (and was vvvf) until 11 DPO after I got a BFN at 10 DPO.

View attachment 1063021
You aren’t out until the witch shows. 9dpo is still early, give it a couple days and try again

9dpo today and dying to test!
Currently in Greece though with the OH so going to wait till I get home! Good luck everyone ☺️ Xxx

CD43. No witch. BFN (I re-tested yesterday because you never know). Technically 3-8 days late for AF.

I had an ultrasound on my kidneys yesterday (been having urinary issues) and mentioned to the ultrasound tech that my period is late, so I think he took a look at my uterus, but they're not supposed to talk about what they see. If and when I hear back from my doctor, I'm just going to stop worrying. I'm probably just skipping my period again this month.

Sigh. Might take a break from this for a while.

Congrats to all that got their BFP and good luck to those still in the TWW. <3

Thanks ladies. I bought a walmart cheapie to take tomorrow and a digital to take in a couple of days to know for sure.

Thinking about you, sweetchut. :hugs:

Anybody else still a poas addict even after getting bfp?? Just ordered my groceries online to be delivered tomorrow and added more tests to the order! I need help haha

So, as it turns out, I have a rather large kidney stone that surfaced on my kidney ultrasound yesterday. It's nearly 8mm! Kind of scared.

Next step is to get a CT scan so we can see the stone better... but before I can do that, my doctor said if there is any chance I could be pregnant, I'd need to get a blood pregnancy test because we can't do the CT scan if I'm pregnant. I told her my period is late but I've been getting negatives on urine tests. So, she's ordering a blood test... IMAGINE THAT! Now I'll know for sure! Thank goodness!

Still nervous about that huge stone. Oh well.

So, as it turns out, I have a rather large kidney stone that surfaced on my kidney ultrasound yesterday. It's nearly 8mm! Kind of scared.

Next step is to get a CT scan so we can see the stone better... but before I can do that, my doctor said if there is any chance I could be pregnant, I'd need to get a blood pregnancy test because we can't do the CT scan if I'm pregnant. I told her my period is late but I've been getting negatives on urine tests. So, she's ordering a blood test... IMAGINE THAT! Now I'll know for sure! Thank goodness!

Still nervous about that huge stone. Oh well.
Wish you luck sweetchut :dust::hugs:

Good luck sweetchut!

AFM - praying that the temp dip is an implantation dip!

Thanks, everyone.

Well, I pretty much knew I wasn't pregnant. Blood test confirmed that.

I feel like crying. I feel like I will never get pregnant. We've been trying since last July.

I think I'll be taking a break from these boards and will just focus on getting this kidney stone out.

I'm also insanely busy prepping for Burning Man this year -- there are two art projects I'm working on. One is a huge art installation and the other is just a small fine art piece by me. Very, very busy this summer so it's probably best if I don't focus on the baby thing for now.

Good luck and big hugs to you all! xoxo

Sweetchut, so sorry about your results and your kidney stone. Good luck, and I totally get how down you feel. Massive hugs.

I think AF is a day late for me. I took a test on Wednesday and it was as BFN as possible, so I'm guessing I just miscalculated my cycle and AF will come in the next few days. I'm not having any symptoms except very watery cm for the lady couple of days. Been prodding my boobs really hard to see if they're sore and nothing !!

Currently in Portugal dor a holiday but OH has gone to Barcelona for his mate's stag weekend so I'm all alone...whicb of course leads to obsessing about this stuff.

Sweetchut, so sorry about your results and your kidney stone. Good luck, and I totally get how down you feel. Massive hugs.

I think AF is a day late for me. I took a test on Wednesday and it was as BFN as possible, so I'm guessing I just miscalculated my cycle and AF will come in the next few days. I'm not having any symptoms except very watery cm for the lady couple of days. Been prodding my boobs really hard to see if they're sore and nothing !!

Currently in Portugal dor a holiday but OH has gone to Barcelona for his mate's stag weekend so I'm all alone...whicb of course leads to obsessing about this stuff.
It’s not over until the witch arrives!

So sorry to hear that, sweetchut!

:bfn: on digital for me; expecting AF any day now. It sucks but now Dh and I can concentrate on moving forward with fostering and/or adopting. It was nice to give it one last try though.

Good luck to all you ladies! Praying that :bfp:s are around the corner for all of you! :)

Hi everyone, would love some opinions from others if you think I might be pregnant or not? Green dots are days we had sex, my last few periods have been earlier than usual so I'm expecting to start between the 27th-1st which would likely change my ovulation date? I'm not trying to conceive but I guess I wouldn't be upset if I was pregnant either.
I knew pretty much right away with my son but this time I'm going back and forth and we were definitely not careful at all.
I wont be testing til I'm late probably as there have been times in the past where I've had longer cycles (32 -56 days) but I've become pretty regular again since.

65211926_341804676500618_6976974050782347264_n (1).jpg 65309552_341175219891757_60391625343369216_n.jpg

Hi everyone, would love some opinions from others if you think I might be pregnant or not? Green dots are days we had sex, my last few periods have been earlier than usual so I'm expecting to start between the 27th-1st which would likely change my ovulation date? I'm not trying to conceive but I guess I wouldn't be upset if I was pregnant either.
I knew pretty much right away with my son but this time I'm going back and forth and we were definitely not careful at all.
I wont be testing til I'm late probably as there have been times in the past where I've had longer cycles (32 -56 days) but I've become pretty regular again since.

View attachment 1063111 View attachment 1063112
Hard to say really since your not 100%sure with your cycle lengths (I have same issue 34-45days) Did you notice any ovulation signs ewcm, cervix, temp that week that’s marked your most fertile on your app pic? I usually go with my gut feeling so maybe you feeling you might be could be a good sign for you :)

Hard to say really since your not 100%sure with your cycle lengths (I have same issue 34-45days) Did you notice any ovulation signs ewcm, cervix, temp that week that’s marked your most fertile on your app pic? I usually go with my gut feeling so maybe you feeling you might be could be a good sign for you :)
Ewcm around the 13/14 and on the 20th he mentioned something about it being really "creamy". The pics included are what my cm is like today.
Super tireds lately, been having to pee like crazy lately and been really hot lately, current temp is 99.5.

64714869_1274273859404713_3967145039435399168_n.jpg 65505552_449569012529610_4803558841948045312_n.jpg 64995677_701009077017692_665098994573115392_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->