*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

I feel so so bloated today like Af is on her way :-(
I ovulated late this month, CD28, and worried it means im going to have a really short LP and AF will arrive in the next couple of days.

I feel so so bloated today like Af is on her way :-(
I ovulated late this month, CD28, and worried it means im going to have a really short LP and AF will arrive in the next couple of days.

Totally feeling ure worry hon. I had a super short follicular phase this cycle and ovulated in day 8 of my cycle which is supper early. I'm hoping its down to the chemical pregnancy I had last month and next month I will ovulate at my normol time of day 12 to 13.
Having a short follicular phase b4 day 11 is real bad and It makes conceiving almost impossible and if by chance u do conceive it will end in a Misscarige so I'm extremely worried.
Hopfully because u ovulated late u wont be due AF yet.
Fixed she stays away.

Hi, all back again I will be testing on or around the 9th but I’d like you to have a look at my OPK because the line is not as thick as the test line but some parts are the same colour, wondering if I should class it as a positive or nearly there..... last month my first after a failed IVF round I did not get as dark as this and AF arrived 2 days early, so I’m hoping that this month my body is back to normal!!! View attachment 1082137
Hi :) when I get confusing results like this I test again 4 hours later and most of the time I will then get a blaring positive.

You ladies should really try the Clearblue Fertility monitors. It picks up your estrogen spike which means ovulation is approaching then your LH surge 12-36 hours before you ovulate. So I am able to get in about 6 good days of bd. I used digital opk and strip the first 3 months as well to make sure it's accurate and it really was.

Thank you @saveme & @lisaalove ❤️
Hoping for some bfps and we can join you soon!

1 dpo and dragging already haha!

Out of curiosity for those of you who already have children, any of you get pregnant from dtd 2-3 days before o?
Last time I was trying I got pregnant 3 cycles in a row by dtd the day of my first positive opk and then for 2 days after. One was ectopic, the next a chemical and the 3rd was DS. But I've never tried so far away from o

Out of curiosity for those of you who already have children, any of you get pregnant from dtd 2-3 days before o?
Last time I was trying I got pregnant 3 cycles in a row by dtd the day of my first positive opk and then for 2 days after. One was ectopic, the next a chemical and the 3rd was DS. But I've never tried so far away from o

I did but it turned into a chemical, I dtd once on cd12, I normally O on cd 15,16, and latest 17 so it can happen.
And with my DD I dtd every 2days and with DS every other day.
I recommend every other day. Good luck!

Yeah matter of fact this time lol. We dtd cd 10,11,12 and then I O'd cd 14

That's why I was so sure I wouldn't be pregnant lol the math came out to like a 25-30% chance

Just popping in to wish you all loads of
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Hopefully this is a lucky sticky month for you girls!!!!

Thank you sweetheart. Been thinking of you alot and kept u in my prayers.

I'm with save me! Lots of baby dust!! I want to see some of you in the January&February group!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Bless ya hon. Thank you

Urghh I'm so worried. Had pinching in my right overy on and off all afternoon was quite sore. Was hoping maybe my body is trying to ovulate again but temps still up and negative OPKs.
6dpo going by my day 8 ovulation and now worrying its implantation pain.

Because it wont stick it it will be another chemical pregnancy.
Praying maybe my body is gearing up to ovulate again. I'm only on CD 14. Had no egg white cm this whole cycle just alot of wet cm on cd 7 followed by the blazing positive OPK.

The chemical has really messed with my cycle :(

Last edited:
I did but it turned into a chemical, I dtd once on cd12, I normally O on cd 15,16, and latest 17 so it can happen.
And with my DD I dtd every 2days and with DS every other day.
I recommend every other day. Good luck!
Thank you!
Yeah matter of fact this time lol. We dtd cd 10,11,12 and then I O'd cd 14

That's why I was so sure I wouldn't be pregnant lol the math came out to like a 25-30% chance
Amazing Lol. I hope I'm as blessed as you this cycle. We dtd pretty much the same as you, 14,15, 16 and I O'd 18. I guess time will tell!

I read somewhere recently that the best day to BD on for the highest chance of getting pregnant was 2 days before O. I am pretty sure I had a chemical this last cycle and we BD on CD 12 and CD 14 only...I tend to always O on CD16 so the theory could have some truth in it!

4DPO and my boobs are sore. Don’t know whether it’s in my head or if it means anything

4DPO and my boobs are sore. Don’t know whether it’s in my head or if it means anything

Hay hon it may be down to the progesterone after ovulation. The key if they remain sore and it doesnt go away.
2 cycles ago I had sore boobs from 3dpo and then by 9dpo nothing and I wasnt pregnant.
Last cycle i had sore boobs from 4dpo then it wore off at 6dpo but at 8dpo It came back again so I new I was pregnant.
Got my faint BFP at 11dpo
Sadly it wasnt a sticker tho.
But with my daughter who is 7 and my son my first symptoms was sore boobs from around 7dpo ish.
Good luck hon

Thank you!

Amazing Lol. I hope I'm as blessed as you this cycle. We dtd pretty much the same as you, 14,15, 16 and I O'd 18. I guess time will tell!

Looks like u have it all covered hon good luck.

Hi hon

Feel like time is dragging so much. Did u also notice u didnt have any egg white cm after the chemical?.
I felt a leak on day 7 but its was all this watery stuff. I've had no egg white cm this cycle at all.
I feel like this whole cycle is completely messed up.
:confused:
If i new for sure I was gonna ovulate at the normol time next cycle I wud be fine but it's the unknown.
:-(

HUGS Sugger. I know my body was back to normal in 4 weeks but I do not recall having any fertile cm. Was so long ago. But I have read that you may not have any fertile cm on the outside but there is some on the inside giving those of us who don't have tons of it a chance to conceive. Then there is Preseed. I used that this cycle because I didn't see any ewcm till 1dpo. So you are not out but I understand you worries.

HUGS Sugger. I know my body was back to normal in 4 weeks but I do not recall having any fertile cm. Was so long ago. But I have read that you may not have any fertile cm on the outside but there is some on the inside giving those of us who don't have tons of it a chance to conceive. Then there is Preseed. I used that this cycle because I didn't see any ewcm till 1dpo. So you are not out but I understand you worries.

Hay hon. It's been such a strange cycle. I was bone dry on day 6 of my cycle which is normol after AF then when I woke on day 7 I felt (tmi) a small gush. I thought it was blood so I checked and it was a load of very watery cm but not stretchy.
I did 2 opks and was so surprised they were both very strong positives.
Then 2 days later my temp shot up to confirm ovulation on day 8.

I'm definitely out sweety I wish I wasnt and that I cud really be in the 2ww but my follicular phase and ovulation was way to short.
Follicular phase needs to be no less than 11 days, and mine was 7 days.
Was hoping that I had a random surge and then wud go on to have another surge at my normol time of CD 11 or 12 but the temp spike confirmed it was day 8 and all OPKs since have been negative.
So my body released a premature egg that is very hard to be firtilised and if by chance it does get fertilised it wont implant properly resulting in another chemical pregnancy or a later Misscarige. Silly me went searching on Google and all these fatilty websites.

I've never ovulated any earlier than day 12 b4 so I'm hoping it's the chemical I had last cycle that's messed my cycle up and next cycle things will go back to normal.
I'm 40 so I'm concerned this early ovulation is now going to be a regular thing:(

I was 6dpo yesterday and only on CD 14. I wud normoly be 1dpo by now.
All afternoon and evening I kept getting this sharp pinching feeling in my right overy.
And now worrying it was implantation pain.
I new it wasnt ovulation pain because no cm and negative OPKs.

Praying it was implantation because it will not stick and then my next cycle will be out the window to:-(
I'm so disappointed my body released an egg b4 it was ready.
Have no idea why it did that.
Its prob the chemical but I am worried about next cycle. I'm gonna so anxious.

Sorry about the long reply hon. Probably repeated myself over and over.
](*,)

Last edited:
Sugger its ok. I'm all about long replies just ask my hubby. :)

It was the chemical throwing your body off. I know when I had a blighted ovum, I ovulated cd9. It was 3 months after my 22wk loss took till week 13 to finally call it not viable by docs who did a d/c on me. My body was so out of wack. I had been doing my usual O late in the cycle but then that November I just went early with my O which has only ever happended twice since and that was back in 2004 I believe...brain got older this year already so some things are blurry. But I'll pray with ya that you can move on to a new cycle and not suffer a chemical or m/c...just a fresh start to a normal cycle. HUGS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->