*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

:hi: I definitely see faint lines on them :) xx
Hey tdog thank you for your quick reply.. I am about two days late aswell had period type cramps but the lines on my tests don’t seem to be getting darker... am assuming a chemical pregnancy with me being two days over surely it should be super bold by now xx

Hey ladies I’m new here!
Am needing some advice about the recent pregnancy tests Iv taken!

not sure if anyone is still responding to this thread but I just wanted a second option from someone else

can any of you lovely ladies see a faint line on these tests?
Iv been driving myself crazy!

View attachment 1083774 View attachment 1083775
Definitely good lines on those. Some people get BFP’s later and the lines need 48 hours usually to get darker. Plus the thin strip tests take a while to darken up. Good luck.

I easily see those lines!
Definitely good lines on those. Some people get BFP’s later and the lines need 48 hours usually to get darker. Plus the thin strip tests take a while to darken up. Good luck.
Hey deethehippy, I’m currently two days late done a test today and it’s barely even noticeable Iv had cramps on and off with no bleeding... I’m assuming a chemical pregnancy right now... it did come up within the five min timeframe... am so confused right now xx

2E2E739D-58FD-409D-82BB-3D05415F9E40.png

Hey tdog thank you for your quick reply.. I am about two days late aswell had period type cramps but the lines on my tests don’t seem to be getting darker... am assuming a chemical pregnancy with me being two days over surely it should be super bold by now xx

Takes 48 for some progression but them strip tests take ages to get a line progression :shrug: what's the other test lovely xx

Fingers crossed. You are not out or chemical unless AF shows.
Right I see... I got a faint BFP 8 days before my period, I do know my periods aren’t always reliable to turn up on the expected date that my app says it will. But I just knew from experiencing cramps on one side that I may be having implantation cramps so I done the test on a first response Which did show up almost instantly. And I couldn’t believe it so I re tested and got multiple faint positives but the ones on the strip tests almost showed up darker than all the other tests I have done.. this wait is so so long xxx

Ah so they the same as the strips then they take ages I had the same with my last was so worried, can you try and get a frer? Xx
Hey... the strips came up almost instantly and as they dried they seemed to become darker. I done a lovia test that was super faint and I thought I’d do the one step test and I had two faints on that one too... I’ll get a FRER on amazon today xx

Hey... the strips came up almost instantly and as they dried they seemed to become darker. I done a lovia test that was super faint and I thought I’d do the one step test and I had two faints on that one too... I’ll get a FRER on amazon today xx
I would say that you are pregnant. Good luck with the FRER.

Oh I love amazon :) I'll be patiently stalking you :haha: xx

Hii... how long do you think it will be till I get a big bold line? When I was pregnant with my daughter it come up almost instantly

It just depends if you ovulated slightly later this time and then implanted later then the line would come later than with your daughter. Each pregnancy is different which means different levels of HCG too. I don't want to get your hopes up of course if I am wrong but usually if you have lines on multiple tests it's a good sign. You will know over the next few days if the lines get darker or not. Fingers crossed for you x

Thanks ladies! did anyone of you ever have white spots on your nipples sorry (TMI) is this a sign of early pregnancy along with cramping And lower back pain and soreish boobs? Xxx

Thanks ladies! did anyone of you ever have white spots on your nipples sorry (TMI) is this a sign of early pregnancy along with cramping And lower back pain and soreish boobs? Xxx
Yes the white spots can be a symptom I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->