Just for fun to pass the time in 2ww. Hpt experiment.

I see something on the inverted pic for sure.......but i had to squint real hard....I would get the FRER since you are a couple days away...:)! But I don't have any real patience...

OK I caved in...I took a test...and when I look squint tilt..I feel like I see like light white line..you have to look really really hard at it.....mostly looks like a EVAP...so I took a pic and want to upload on to that link you gave me..how do I invert i.e. what setting to use? THANK YOU!!!

sorry. i gave you the link for another website.
canyouseealine is where i invert my pics.
https://www.canyouseealine.com/hpt_invert_tool.php

good luck.
if you still have problems. just post the pic on here and i'll play around with it later

I don't see it in the picture either..I only see it when I look at it in person..it sprobably nothing..ugh..THIS is why I was holding out on testing too early too early..

See anything? I don't..I only see it in person

Attachments

• Invert1.png
    Invert1.png
    309.6 KB · Views: 12
Desi I see it.

Snuggles I have no idea how you haven't got an FRER already!! I see something on all the pics

No I don't. Sorry. it's still really early for you though. Just wait a few days and start testing again. FX'd.

LOL listen to me. The one who starting POAS at 4dpo.

Desi I see it.

Snuggles I have no idea how you haven't got an FRER already!! I see something on all the pics

lol. I was trying to hold out until there was a noticable line on a cheapie before I caved and spent the big bucks on a FRER. However I did try and get a FRER today, but Walmart was completely SOLD OUT. All they had were answer brand tests which I know nothing about. It's like there is a TTC marathon in my area or something.

So we'll see how the answer brands test.

Citrus - HAHA..you are a genius because I do not see anything in the pictures...I think I should wait at least until Saturday but I don't think I can..I am dying to know either way..this 2WW sucks big time....esp. with my order of 50 ICs that are set to arrive on Friday....LOL!!!

Snuggles, I have heard Answer is a good brand? Are you going to wait till tomorrow morning for FMU or test today? FXed for you...

Here's the answer test. Only held "it" for 2 hours. I can't tell if it has a really really faint line, or if I now officially have line eye and everything has a line. lol
I have one more answer test that i can do with FMU or on friday when AF is due.

Attachments

• photo (61)_opt.jpg
    photo (61)_opt.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 25
  • photo (57).jpg
    photo (57).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 16
Snuggles, once again, I CAN see something. Starting to get a little concerned that they dont seem to be getting darker, but then it is still early isn't it.

Desi I can def see something on ur invert. How many dpo are you?

Pulling for both of you ladies!!

Don't worry if it doesn't get darker, not this early anyway. Everyone's hcg levels are diff. Xx

Snuggles, once again, I CAN see something. Starting to get a little concerned that they dont seem to be getting darker, but then it is still early isn't it.

Desi I can def see something on ur invert. How many dpo are you?

Pulling for both of you ladies!!

Only at a 7/8 DPO. I should have never tested..:D! I might skip tomorrow and try again on Friday/Saturday...

thanks for bearing with me ladies. Last test for the day. I promise. I think it's finally starting to get darker and more defined (at least in person). It looks a lot like my early tests when I got preggers with ds#2. So if that's the case then I probably won't get my bfp for another day or two.

Attachments

• photo (68)_opt (2).jpg
    photo (68)_opt (2).jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 20
thanks for bearing with me ladies. Last test for the day. I promise. I think it's finally starting to get darker and more defined (at least in person). It looks a lot like my early tests when I got preggers with ds#2. So if that's the case then I probably won't get my bfp for another day or two.

I see it Snuggles - now can't wait for you test tomorrow :)! FXed.

I see it!!! I've been stalking your thread! Your test of the tests are great!! Good luck!!x

I see that one! Love this thread and it's so cool that it seems to be ending with a positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->