Just for fun to pass the time in 2ww. Hpt experiment.

omg so exciting!!! crossing my fingers for you. Looks pretty good to me :) :) Can't wait to see today's test.

I got my AF finally!!! Just happy I can finally move onto the next cycle. No poas for me though. I can't handle the stress.

thanks ladies for all of your words of encouragement during this crazy thing called the tww. :flower:
Sorry 6footnoodle about AF, but yes at least your out of limbo and can move on to your next cycle. Good Luck. I wish you the best of luck!
So this morning was really chaotic. I have a cold, so feeling so gross and trying to get my son ready for school this morning all while waiting for the hpt to "finish". I didn't time it right, so then I did another one and got caught up with something else so I didn't get to capture a good photo from that one either. :shrug:

So here is my 12dpo tests. I think it's around the 12-15 min. mark because I couldn't get my act together. But of course I'll be testing later tonight so we'll see.

Attachments

• 12dpofmu.png
    12dpofmu.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 10
  • photo (74).jpg
    photo (74).jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 11
Snuggles,
WHere are you? Its 8:30 in Texas ;)!

sorry hectic morning. It's raining really hard, and so i had to sit in the carpool lane to drop off my son this morning at school. And that is a LOOOOONG line. That's why we usually walk to school, but not today.

We must have been posting at the same time ....Yes, I do see something on the invert.it looks the same as yesterday..does it seem more "darker" in real life?

can you try to get an frer? I think you said AF is due Saturday? Or was it Friday?

Snuggles,

sorry hectic morning. It's raining really hard, and so i had to sit in the carpool lane to drop off my son this morning at school. And that is a LOOOOONG line. That's why we usually walk to school, but not today.

I am addicted to your poas more than I am to mine...I told hubby what I did yesterday and he strictly forbid to to poas until Saturday. He is right..the whole day I was obsessing over it...now I will just wait until I am in the double digit DPO..with my first pregnancy, I got faint at 11/12 DPO...so I am thinking I should wait till then..

We must have been posting at the same time ....Yes, I do see something on the invert.it looks the same as yesterday..does it seem more "darker" in real life?

can you try to get an frer? I think you said AF is due Saturday? Or was it Friday?

AF is due tomorrow. I have 1 Answer brand test left which I am going to use either tonight or tomorrow morning. Yes the lines look so much better in person. They seem to be progressing like they did when I got preggers with my ds #2, so it won't show up with a good line on a frer until tonight or tomorrow morning.

And then of course I'll use a digi tomorrow or sat.

AF is due tomorrow. I have 1 Answer brand test left which I am going to use either tonight or tomorrow morning. Yes the lines look so much better in person. They seem to be progressing like they did when I got preggers with my ds #2, so it won't show up with a good line on a frer until tonight or tomorrow morning.

And then of course I'll use a digi tomorrow or sat.

NICE! I am excited for you and will check back on this thread later on :)!

Snuggles,

I am addicted to your poas more than I am to mine...I told hubby what I did yesterday and he strictly forbid to to poas until Saturday. He is right..the whole day I was obsessing over it...now I will just wait until I am in the double digit DPO..with my first pregnancy, I got faint at 11/12 DPO...so I am thinking I should wait till then..

good call. I wouldn't have started obsessing so early, but those dang faint lines got my attention.

Disappointed. I just started spotting, and with AF due tomorrow it's looking more likely that she'll show up on time. And those tests were looking so promising too. I was so confident. :nope:

Disappointed. I just started spotting, and with AF due tomorrow it's looking more likely that she'll show up on time. And those tests were looking so promising too. I was so confident. :nope:

WHATTTTTT???!WOW..I am so sorry......

Is it pink/brown by any chance. With my first pregnancy I started spotting a day before AF was due and it was brown and it was just late implantation bleeding...but I was so stressed about it....

yes it was brown. When i wiped it was a big glob of brown cm, sorry for the tmi.
But about half my cycles I spot the night before AF, and then she shows up full force in the morning.
I don't have any cramping or anything that I normally would, but maybe I will tonight.

Urgh snuggles this can't be right. It looked so promising. I hope it's a false alarm.

Desi, I can't believe you're keeping us in suspense till Saturday!! (My hubby would say the same though, I did tests on the sly!)

yes it was brown. When i wiped it was a big glob of brown cm, sorry for the tmi.
But about half my cycles I spot the night before AF, and then she shows up full force in the morning.
I don't have any cramping or anything that I normally would, but maybe I will tonight.

I'm sorry :( :( Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I know what you mean though, as soon as I saw a tinge of brown cm a few days ago I knew AF was coming. I usually spot the night before too. You had so many faint positives though so I am hoping that's not the case with you. Keep us updated.:hugs:

Oh my god snuggles I can't believe it! I hope u r ok!!!

U had so many symptoms like the pains an now a cold! Hhmmmm am not convinced xxx

k4tle2-I know I was actually super convinced as of last night. I had that cramping on 9dpo and then 10dpo i had more cramping but it was very localized. I could pin point exactly where I was cramping from. And I thought ok. here we go just like last time, and then the tests were getting darker. i even compared them to the tests from my last pregnancy, and they were spot on. But I never spotted with my other pregnancies.

But sadly I think I'm out now. I'm ok, just really disappointed. So now I'm waiting for AF and on to the next cycle. I will continue to update my tests daily until AF comes, which should be anytime.
Here's the hpt with SMU.

I should write a poem, an "ode to my second line". haha but i better save that for another thread.

Attachments

• photo (76).jpg
    photo (76).jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 15

I had the exaact same thing..brown CM..which is nOT how a general start of AF for me..I only get brown no CM but when I was pregnant I got CM...may be you are not totally out..yet...sending +ve thoughts

Urgh snuggles this can't be right. It looked so promising. I hope it's a false alarm.

Desi, I can't believe you're keeping us in suspense till Saturday!! (My hubby would say the same though, I did tests on the sly!)

It is not good for me to keep testing. I literally obsessed over it yesterday, barely got any work done. Today, I am able to concentrate on work much better :)!

13dpo today. AF is due today. No cramps, spotting has stopped, and now I am royally confused. Here's my test with SMU after a 2 hour hold. My son had a sleep study done last night, so I woke up in a doctor's office, and couldn't test with FMU.

Attachments

• photo (82).jpg
    photo (82).jpg
    17 KB · Views: 11
  • 13dpoinvert.png
    13dpoinvert.png
    211.8 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads