KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Tiff, Carla, Zara & Emily - I so feel you girls are getting your BFPs this cycle! :dust:

So, I have 3 Internet cheapie tests left and I figured I might as well use one. The line is much darker! I hope this means my hcg will be super high next week!!!

So, I have 3 Internet cheapie tests left and I figured I might as well use one. The line is much darker! I hope this means my hcg will be super high next week!!!

Let's see lets see!! :holly:

so i dont have 2 panic i have never worried so much lol...like b4 it was NTNP and when we could....im sort of really trying now lol...taken the lazy wait and see approach but now its time for the helping hand ya know.....and ty so much...so is there a way of knowing when u ov...the actual day for example? i always get these cramps around middle of cycle like now....and i am sure i feel the whole process...might sound silly but i really feel it..then i get the stitch feeling like ive had 2day and on my right....hard to explain is at it goes but i should be good then :) just dont wanna be BD on empty sperm haha

Nothing to worry about! You are near Ov, hun! Hope you catch that egg this cycle. :dust:

i should bee-leive haha had to get that in thats y i chose the bees cos im going all negative nancy as ya say.....so bay-beee....and b for boy haha... babee boy :) but any babeeee will beeeeee fine lol

I don't know when I OV :(

Neither do I. :blush: But I do get Ov cramps and CM that's how I know I'll be Ov soon. DH and I were NTNP till last month - but I guess he really wants one now he keep talking about our future baby.

have u changed the list tiff?? or have u got a feeling would love to hear....ill be first 2 ask....i want a readin haha when and month it will happen hahaha....

and great Andrea :) xx

have u changed the list tiff?? or have u got a feeling would love to hear....ill be first 2 ask....i want a readin haha when and month it will happen hahaha....

and great Andrea :) xx

lol Nope, haven't changed the list. Let's keep it at that so next in line iss....

CARLA!

Ana its good for u too ya know.....i think many of us will be lucky very very soon! x

Wow! Sending tons and tons of baby dust to you. :dust:

No pressure then?? teehee
I'm sooo hoping this is a good sign for me this month!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo1-1.jpg

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back