KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Testing:

[/img]https://www.free-blinkies.com/blinkies/Angels_and_Faeries/fairy.gif[/img]

ETA What am i doing wrong Ana?

funny cos i was looking at new pics for my thingy too......

oooh hmmmm i think im ov......im feeling it.......s**t!....how long if any of ya get em get ov pains for? x.....its also on my right side i always get em stronger on right side...i dunno if its a good or bad thing but always feels more uncomfy :(

Zara, I get that Ov pain sometimes on the right side and sometimes on the left. Depends on each cycle. :flower: And yeah - it's good! I got some Ov cramps today at the right side - noticed a lot of CM yesterday and today too I was way wet down my coochie while DTD today. :blush:

me to cm yesterday and 2day! so just :sex: haha...but now im worried if i aint done enough b4 and now what if its 2 late? i know what ov is and how long it lasts etc...but now i dunno if i should :sex: 2night or 2moro?? but dont wanna miss the egg...or is it here already?? hmmmmmm aaaarrrrggghhhhh

I just got caught up after escaping the office for a little retail therapy... :p

Are we all doing Anne Geddes avatars now?

Awww I love them all :) I'm such a girlie girl, I'm in heaven with all these pics haha

funny cos i was looking at new pics for my thingy too......

oooh hmmmm i think im ov......im feeling it.......s**t!....how long if any of ya get em get ov pains for? x.....its also on my right side i always get em stronger on right side...i dunno if its a good or bad thing but always feels more uncomfy :(

Zara, I get that Ov pain sometimes on the right side and sometimes on the left. Depends on each cycle. :flower: And yeah - it's good! I got some Ov cramps today at the right side - noticed a lot of CM yesterday and today too I was way wet down my coochie while DTD today. :blush:

me to cm yesterday and 2day! so just :sex: haha...but now im worried if i aint done enough b4 and now what if its 2 late? i know what ov is and how long it lasts etc...but now i dunno if i should :sex: 2night or 2moro?? but dont wanna miss the egg...or is it here already?? hmmmmmm aaaarrrrggghhhhh

Nah - if you are having cramps now and noticing CM - there you are! Ov is just around the corner - no you haven't missed it yet! Get back in action and have some BD today, tomorrow and day after to cover your window hun. I noticed CM today and yesterday and some cramps today - I'm CD11 today so that's a sign that I'm about to Ov within 2-3 days, hopefully. Getting CM is known that you are near OV and can Ov anytime around 36-48 hours!

Wow love the new avatars, ladies!

I just updated my siggy but not liking it for some weird reason - it looks to short! I'd update it again sometime later - just not feeling creative right now way too tired for that. I just wanna gossip and refresh my mind! :flower:

I've changed my avatar again
I think I will keep this one though

so i dont have 2 panic i have never worried so much lol...like b4 it was NTNP and when we could....im sort of really trying now lol...taken the lazy wait and see approach but now its time for the helping hand ya know.....and ty so much...so is there a way of knowing when u ov...the actual day for example? i always get these cramps around middle of cycle like now....and i am sure i feel the whole process...might sound silly but i really feel it..then i get the stitch feeling like ive had 2day and on my right....hard to explain is at it goes but i should be good then :) just dont wanna be BD on empty sperm haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->