KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

well i just changed how many posts i get on 1 page im now on page 58 rather than 200 and something i might see if this is better lol and now im gonna switch it round so its newer first rather than older hahaha im a weird 1

naaaa im staying for bit longer....was just wondering....if i had BD earlier haha...would be a good idea to BD 2night or shall i wait for sperm to build up again???

I would say wait a bit longer for sperm to build up again.

I doubt I will get and :sex: tonight as he is really suffering with his knees - he is really grumpy!!!! :growlmad:
I dont like it when he is like this!!! :hugs::hugs: Just want to kiss it all better!!!
:cry:

well its better having more per page cos 10 per page i kept missing pages......but now its other way round u can read previous first so its ok and u can scroll down a bit to see the ones b4.....but if ya wanna post u either have to scroll all the way to bottom...so if ya got 50 posts it can be a pain but then again u could click on QR on the top post or any post and it drops down to bottom for u

naaaa im staying for bit longer....was just wondering....if i had BD earlier haha...would be a good idea to BD 2night or shall i wait for sperm to build up again???

I doubt I will get and :sex: tonight as he is really suffering with his knees - he is really grumpy!!!! :growlmad:
I dont like it when he is like this!!! :hugs::hugs: Just want to kiss it all better!!!

My DH gets really grumpy after a long day at work....until I show him my boobies :holly: :flasher:

I dont think I will ever take him cycling again!!!! BOOHOO

well its better having more per page cos 10 per page i kept missing pages......but now its other way round u can read previous first so its ok and u can scroll down a bit to see the ones b4.....but if ya wanna post u either have to scroll all the way to bottom...so if ya got 50 posts it can be a pain but then again u could click on QR on the top post or any post and it drops down to bottom for u
Hmm maybe I will try it out!

My DH gets really grumpy after a long day at work....until I show him my boobies :holly: :flasher:

Shall I walk into the bathroom and just flash him??
TEEHEE

yeah just said to hubby about it and he went...u knackered me out already hahaha bless him..not used it during day so much cos of the kids about lmao....so think we will wait till 2moro like ya said build them spermys up!

I have a headache :( What's new

i know the feeling mine have been there for most of the day i was ok all afternoon but then they just come on ......maybe i should wear my glasses......been naughty not wearing them hahaha hubby like me in my glasses anyway

Zara.

Obviously, it only takes one time to create a baby. In order to maximize your odds of conceiving, though, it is best to have intercourse at least a couple of times during your fertile time. After having read this book, you are aware of the infertile times of your cycle.
It is a good idea, however, to be sexually active throughout your cycle. Why?
1) Frequency of ejaculation can help improve the motility of sperm. It is not recommended that your partner refrain from ejaculation for more than a week.
2) Trying to conceive can be stressful for both partners. If you are only intimate in order to make a baby, then you are putting undue pressure on those few times that you engage in intercourse. Your partner may have a hard time a) getting or keeping an erection, or b) ejaculating. To avoid these situations, have sex throughout your cycle. Moreover, if you are having trouble predicting ovulation, this strategy will maximize your chance for success.

Normal Sperm Count
It is necessary for your partner to build up his sperm count before starting the baby making process. A three day period of abstinence goes a long way in ensuring that there will be a sufficient concentration and number of sperm to get the job done. Remember that abstinence excludes all forms of ejaculation: oral sex, masturbation, intercourse, etc.
After your partner “suffers” through this three day period, have intercourse on a daily basis. Make sure that you are timing sex at least 24 hours apart, though. Your partner needs this time to “refuel”. This means that you do need to schedule your times of intimacy. Pick a time of day that you are both free and unencumbered.

Low Sperm Count
For a low sperm count, you should be engaging in baby making sex every other day (48 hours apart) because your partner needs more time to “refuel” then a man with a normal sperm count needs. Abstaining from ejaculation for at least three days before you start your baby making schedule is still crucial.

He is usually so obsessed with my boobies - he will walk past me and just gaze down my top or pull my top down as he walks past!!!
But nothing today - he is really not a happy chappy :hugs:

I have a headache :( What's new

i know the feeling mine have been there for most of the day i was ok all afternoon but then they just come on ......maybe i should wear my glasses......been naughty not wearing them hahaha hubby like me in my glasses anyway

I never wear my glasses so I don't think that's the problem. I swear I get a headache and nauseated after I take my prenatals...hmmm..

Frequency of Intercourse
Couples who tried to get pregnant were previously told to have sex once every other day during their fertile days. But studies have shown you can improve your chances if you have sex once a day every day (as long as his sperm are OK) during the fertile 4-5 days prior to, and the day of, ovulation. In those rare circumstances when the man does not have enough sperm (oligospermia), the old rule of once every other day still holds true.
In addition, researchers recommend that the average couple who is trying to conceive should make love regularly 2-3 times a week, every week because you don't know exactly when ovulation happens.

Sex during fertile days % Pregnancy
Sex every fertile day 37%
Sex every other fertile day 33%
Only once during fertile days 15%
From: The New England Journal of Medicine (December 7, 1995 -- Vol. 333, No. 23). Allen J. Wilcox, Clarice R. Weinberg, Donna D. Baird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->