KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Conclusion: As long as your DH/OH's sperm count is normal, you shouldn't be worrying about DTD everyother day and waiting for the sperms to build up!

Oh Tiff, hope you feel better. Have some coffee!
:coffee:

thanx Ana....im a bit behind this month anyway...so i could be lucky or not done enough....chances r cos he is diabetic he may well have low sperm count....

Jemma maybe check them out again online for side affects or after u r sure u have ov stop them see if headaches go away?

Ok, I thin I'm going to call it a night

see if I can help / relieve that pain in any way.
Kiss it better?? teehee

sorry i am here just looking some bits up....google addict haha

night night all
Sleep tight,
Dont let the bed bugs bite
and if they do
BITE them back !!!
teehee

Goodnight hun!!! Sorry ladies, I am slackin. Feel like a POS now

oh :( soz hun.....hope u feel better very soon or like.............................................................................................now!?

lol I am trying. I am getting up and cleaning and such. Sometimes that actually helps

yeah i find that moving about but then again sometimes i get dizzy spells...im not gonna be sitting here for 2 long tonight and try get some sleep cos its gonna be busy weekend....

Hey Ladies,
I am sorry I have been MIA all day. i spent all day with my DH and it was amazing even though we paid bills and did errands. Anythign exciting happen??

Glad ya had a good day ....just chatting about when we r all going to test which works out about the 31st for most of us lol....and playing with the text and colours on here and changing pics.....oh and kytti (Andrea) took a test after she found out she was preggers anyway but to see if the line was darker yet and got a nice dark line on her test so she feels much better i would say :) x

can someone tell me how I can add the links for it will happen and I believe in my signature? I am glad she knows for sure now

I finally got it and it works too. Im so glad. thanks for the help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"