KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Yeah renting wombs. And way cheaper - did you read about the price schemes?

I'm updating the blinkies on the first page - adding new and would keep adding more when I find any news ones. Also adding the link to my photobucket account so that you'll can get the img codes to them and put them in your siggies!

hi ladies :hugs: I was just reading that google baby thing that you were talking about and ya.... thats really messed up and freaky.....:wacko:

lol what's that??

I am ...tired. But can't sleep. Am slightly upset with myself. I didn't get to DTD but Ana suggested maybe waking him up and trying so I thought ok......Maybe if I start playing with you know what...it will turn him on. Well it did and I started to...you know...suck a little. And I know saliva can kill sperm but i didn't care because I wanted some. Well, he went too quickly....in my mouth. GRRRRRRRR wrong place!!!!

Hey, Emily. How are you hun? I was here was updating the Blinkies on the first page - tired now will add more later.

Tiff, yeah try waking him up. I'm mostly more in the mood when I'm half asleep ya know lol. So did he wake up?

Just read it hun - saliva doesn't kill sperm. It's a myth - ya know every fact is a myth at a certain point. Doctors advise to use saliva instead of lubricants in my country.

That's what I thought!!!

Ok Ana I really like the one that says RAWR is I love you in dinosaur hahahah I want the code for it

lol what's that??

I am ...tired. But can't sleep. Am slightly upset with myself. I didn't get to DTD but Ana suggested maybe waking him up and trying so I thought ok......Maybe if I start playing with you know what...it will turn him on. Well it did and I started to...you know...suck a little. And I know saliva can kill sperm but i didn't care because I wanted some. Well, he went too quickly....in my mouth. GRRRRRRRR wrong place!!!!

LOL sorry hun, DB wanted me to let him do that tonight but I wouldnt let him, Im luck in that manner as he starts to get VERY vocal when hes enjoying it so I know when to stop lol.

Oh ya, well Ive been trying to find something out with out any success.... Me and my DB were talking earlier tonight as something random popped into my head.... Does a man cum out of both testicles every time he cums, or does he cum from one one time then the other the next time and so forth.... I couldnt find anything online except a thread started by men asking the same question, they said something about a dominate testical.... but thats not really prof of it.... hmmmmm :coffee:

Hmmm....I wonder...never thought of it!!! Let me know if you find anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->