KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hope he feel better. My DH still wants BD while he's sick - It makes me sick. I get bored if be BD everyother day - I always need a break in between. :coffee:

Emily, are you even DTD? I doubt it cause you're here the whole night. :rofl:

Really hope he feels better, yeah my ass. He's not sick. He just doesn't want me to "use" him for his sperm...I;m not. A women needs some dick every once in awhile too.............

Gaaa - that's not fowl. That's very normal for me, I have no idea how I control myself here.

I wish you could come out of your shell then because I hold myself back quite a bit. I can talk pretty damn dirty

Emily, are you even DTD? I doubt it cause you're here the whole night. :rofl:

Right... Im gonna be dumb for a minute.... DTD? that means BD right? If it does yes we BDed lol.... Im in bed now, on my laptop in the dark lol, Thats why my typings horrible lol:haha:

lol me too emily. In bed, in the dark

DTD= DOING THE DEED! :D

Don't become obsessed about getting pregnant enjoy your husband and it will happen! Use this time to do things that you will not do when the baby comes. Be adventurous in bed, excite him don't talk about the baby. Once you focus on him and make it about enjoying him and bonding with him believe me it will happen. This is the time to really make your marriage really solid because kids do put another variable on marriage. Don't stress about it, the more you do your body is not in a relaxed state to make it happen. God Bless and enjoy the ride!

Don't become obsessed about getting pregnant enjoy your husband and it will happen! Use this time to do things that you will not do when the baby comes. Be adventurous in bed, excite him don't talk about the baby. Once you focus on him and make it about enjoying him and bonding with him believe me it will happen. This is the time to really make your marriage really solid because kids do put another variable on marriage. Don't stress about it, the more you do your body is not in a relaxed state to make it happen. God Bless and enjoy the ride!

You telling me this? lol After 7 years together and 1 kid down....I know how it alllll is lol I needa learn to chill though

lol me too emily. In bed, in the dark

DTD= DOING THE DEED! :D

Ah ok lol, wasnt sure but thought it was something to do with that lol :haha:

And omg that was soooo not dirty, I had to go back to see if I missed something cause thats not dirty at all! lol:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->