KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Bahaha - nah your not dumb. What Tiff said!

Tiff - I would but I have a really bad mouth I'm scared it would offend someone lol. I do not wanna offend anyone but that's how I normally talk - like f*ck is a normal word for me lol

Yeah fuck is a normal word for me too...oh well. I will stay on my "good" side

Yeah I actually forgot you already have a kid - perhaps that's where I fit. :rofl:

hahha we are fun tonight! I do need to go to bed though....it's 12:30am

You know we do not have privacy we live with his parents - I really wanna make my sex life fun and adventurous. But can't make it happen just yet - I can't even put on lingerie lol

Right, I know you need to BD to get pregnant, But I treat ttc and BDing as 2 things.... I just try to make sure we BD when we need to, He doesnt even have a clue.... I dont tell him and he dont ask... I enjoy BDing a lot... and I mean a lot.... weither ttc or not lol.... So its easy to treat them as 2 things rather then the same one....:blush:

Gay is also one of my "good" side word that I use all the time. But it may be offensive for gay couple so I refrain using it here. I did use it somewhere in my post in the past on this thread but editing it rightaway.

Eh I never wear lingerie. With a kid, gotta get it done quick! No time for lingerie, just rip the damn clothes off

Yeah I used to use Gay as well....but not anymore as my best friend used to be a lesbian (not anymore) and I have worked with a lot of gay people....so I backed away.

lol I can't my LO is sleeping on my bedroom floor right now

Emily, I may sound stupid here. But ya know I do not actually enjoy sex - I do not know why? :shrug: It just kinda hurt me sometimes not always but at some point during :sex: I could only enjoy foreplay at the bits. Oh well - but I love the bond we feel during :sex: but I personally feel sex is made for men only which is unfair. Maybe I'm wrong there - but at least not for me lol.

Emily, I may sound stupid here. But ya know I do not actually enjoy sex - I do not know why? :shrug: It just kinda hurt me sometimes not always but at some point during :sex: I could only enjoy foreplay at the bits. Oh well - but I love the bond we feel during :sex: but I personally feel sex is made for men only which is unfair. Maybe I'm wrong there - but at least not for me lol.

Lol I USED to love sex before LO...now after having LO I am with you on this Ana

I don't have a LO yet and I feel this way - no wonder what I'd be like after having a little one. :rofl:

lol it's ok!! I think it's quite normal actually. Are you really teeny? Sex hurts me too.... I am 5'2 and 113lbs

Yeah I'm tiny and skinny - wayyyyyyyy skinny. :shock: I'm between 5'2 and 5'3.

I think its just different for everyone, My sister is gay, she has been with men but she never enjoyed it.... where as she does with her girlfriend.... But with me I really do enjoy it.... I havent always enjoyed it with ex's in the past, and even with my DB there are points that Ive been badly hurt (down there) and Ive had to make him stop.... But over all I enjoy it... (sometimes I want it more then he does....) :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->