KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

\\:D/\\:D/Lacey - Lovely rings!!!

Ana - I want to see a pic of your hair.. i think dark hair can be super sultry!

Jbear and jemma - Its about £60 every 7 weeks for my hair to be cut and highlighted. Dunno how much is it in canada or USA?! :kiss:

So lastnight was interesting and will you ladies tell me if I still have a chance? :(

As you know, I don't know when I O so I might not have yet....I think I am supposed to tomorrow or Wednesday. Anyways, earlier lastnight I really wanted to DTD but DH was sleeping so I thought I would start to fool around...well one thing led to another and I ended up doing a little sucky....and well...he went too fast. Shit. Not what I wanted. I was sad/mad but oh well. Later on....about 5 hours later, DH was awake again and he actually wanted to DTD and I was thinking...no point, I already took all your :spermy: but thought, hell, it won't hurt. So jumped on him- I didn't have time to insert preseed BUT I did put some on his dick just for some lube- I know you are not supposed to do it like that but can't hurt right? Anyways, DTD and that was that.............

How long go you think it takes for at least a little bit of sperm to re group? Do you think I actually got ALL the sperm from the earlier incident? I still have a chance right? Oh man I am kinnda sad

Thank you very much ladies. He is a keeper. also feel free to stalk my journal and Ana let me know when you journal is ready. I got a few errands to run and I should be good

I'm kinda wondering the same thing! We were fooling around and DB did a little oral on me, which made me afraid because of the whole saliva screwing up your chances thing.... then he finished twice in one BD session - I don't know if that's good or bad?

Tiff, I would say anything is better than nothing at all, right?

I'm kinda wondering the same thing! We were fooling around and DB did a little oral on me, which made me afraid because of the whole saliva screwing up your chances thing.... then he finished twice in one BD session - I don't know if that's good or bad?

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I wanted to google but I have....a Love/Hate relationship with google right now

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I wanted to google but I have....a Love/Hate relationship with google right now

Me too!!! The company I work for is having major issues with Google and anti-trust right now, so I try to avoid them as much as possible.

we r all worried about same issues here....we did the DTD ....BD lol....i think i ov has past so im here just waiting lmao...im not symptom spotting but i can feel ongoings in my boby right now its hard not to lmao......but too early for anything!!! i assume lol....ooooh the bloody 2ww ffs hahahahaha

FFS!!! hahha I just love it. I wanna talk like you Zara!

i just had 2 say it i aint holding back now....saying how it is......kinel!!! thats another for ya tiff...lmao

Hey you guys...

Owt is better than nowt.... and i recon its nice for the blokes to do something a bit different so they dont feel its always about 1 thing!

x x :happydance:

I reckon.....can I move to UK?!! Please?!

come stay with meeeeeeeee haha....and kinel!! is a shortend fuc-kinel i wont say the full bit ooooh i will fuck in hell....and i know u love that 1 too x

Is blokes funny?!!!

I dont get it!!! I havent seen owt funny on here yet. but ill let ya know when i do x x x

Make fun of us. What do we say funny?

frikin awesome is 1 of urs thats funny lol.....we just say nice, sweet....or if ya a rock chick i supopse they would just say awesome! or random....

I love it! I've always been obsessed with Brit, Aussie and Kiwi slang for some reason haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->