KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

hahha kinel!@ Love it! Yes, I will come stay with you! Oh how I wish I could travel out of the damn US.

Nothing we say is funny?! We are boring

Yes, I always say fricken awesome, sweet, cool. I love fricken (fuckin)

hahaha essex has such a bad name.....but im a good egg :)

soz about change of subject but any1 here use a r4 card for a ds??

I also love "soz" hehe

Nope, have not. Don't even know what that is?

WTH is with their names? Essex and Sussex? Wow...lots of dirty minds :haha:

No where is that far away really. my family are from the north and it takes max 5 hours to get there. I recon Essex is about an hour away. Dirty names = Dirty devils! x

its o ill look up what i need more online about card lol

its o ill look up what i need more online about card lol

soz. I do have 1 but DH is a web designer so he sorts. Dont knwo about technicality. :cry:

yeah i got 1 and use it for my ds to add games on....and just raided my hubbys media items to get a micro sd card lmao...he sells all media stuff to as well as webdesign.....comes in handy :) also nabbed a few ds pens from him too haha

:hugs:Right nearly home time so i'll catch up soon.:happydance:

Signing off chicks

x x x

Be honest girls - what do you think my chances are BD'ing every day for the 5 days leading up to my (projected) O day, but not on the ACTUAL day?

I'm hopeful, but nervous that it isn't enough...

Be honest girls - what do you think my chances are BD'ing every day for the 5 days leading up to my (projected) O day, but not on the ACTUAL day?

I'm hopeful, but nervous that it isn't enough...

id say thats enough and its more than what i managed to do lol i also read that on the day its hard as the sperm have to get 2 the egg etc....and egg and there long so best to be there b4 and on the day or after id say.....

Hey girls

How are you all?

Zara your kids are so cute. Ohh I have a couple of friends who live in Essex (Springfield) I come over about 3 times a year.

Morning tiff hope you got some bedding in last night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->